Buna playoffs??

Knox34

7 minutes ago, Knox34 said:

Whitmire was as good as it gets for program like Buna imo. I know he’s only assistant at woodlands but they are playing some great ball there and getting ready for the playoffs. That man goes every year it seems. 

First all Mr Knox no one ran off Mr Whitmire my understanding he chose to leave and if you knew anything about coaching you would shut your mouth but its obvious you don’t yes buna has too win and Kountze has to lose against Orangefield you have no clue about Coach Wilson if you did you would show a lot of respect for the man that fought for our country and everything he ever got nothing has been free for him hardest worker i know!!!

19 minutes ago, Charlie the Boss said:

First all Mr Knox no one ran off Mr Whitmire my understanding he chose to leave and if you knew anything about coaching you would shut your mouth but its obvious you don’t yes buna has too win and Kountze has to lose against Orangefield you have no clue about Coach Wilson if you did you would show a lot of respect for the man that fought for our country and everything he ever got nothing has been free for him hardest worker i know!!!

Punctuation matters. 

Buna is having to play in an always tough district where each night anyone could beat anyone.  Coach Whitmire did a great job here in Buna but he decided to leave on his own.  Talked to him this past summer and he said he wanted something new.  2013/2014 season was the last time we haven't made it and I believe the next year we started getting Connells in the program.  I do not know who we will miss more, Whitmire or Connells after the youngest one graduates this year.  

@Knox34 we have had some characters on our board that too often are in it for their specific family.  However, I do not think they had the power to run off Coach Whitmire.  They may have talked some trash but everyone that matters around here knows he is a good coach and man.  Remember our girls coach left as well who was is a good coach and man, it may have done less with the board and more with who the AD was. 

10 minutes ago, Charlie the Boss said:

No it doesn’t mr teacher knox !!!check your information before you rattle them gums no English majors on here mr!!!!

Nobody's expecting perfect.  Just thrown some periods in there every once in a while... There's no need to seem ignorant when spellcheck can do the work for you.

And it's *those.  Rattle those gums.. not them.

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Who's daddy?

Not very hard to figure out by reading this thread…..the fact that he would bring up disrespecting a veteran is very sad. I’m sure everyone on here is thankful for military service. That has nothing to do with one’s ability to coach basketball though.