Trump referred to DOJ for criminal prosecution by January 6 Committee

Bobcat1

4 hours ago, Unwoke said:

There seems to be a lot of ignorance as to what an indictment is...

~An indictment is simply a "charge" or accusation that you committed a crime.

~President Trump has already faced two indictments as president. 

So the Clown Show Continues.

Criminal indictments or Congressional indictments? There’s a big difference.

6 hours ago, UT alum said:

Criminal indictments or Congressional indictments? There’s a big difference.

There’s also a term called Lawfare - The term may refer to the use of legal systems and principles against an enemy, such as by damaging or 

This is the hidden content, please
 them, wasting their time and money (e.g. 
), or winning a 
 victory.

Which is what has been done to him for the last 6 years using unlimited resources of the taxpayers money to constantly keep him in court.

They’ve been trying to delegitimize him since he was elected President. It’s just ridiculous at this point.

They’ve got nothing, it’s all about optics. It’s all about keeping power with these SICK PEOPLE.

16 hours ago, Unwoke said:

There’s also a term called Lawfare - The term may refer to the use of legal systems and principles against an enemy, such as by damaging or 

them, wasting their time and money (e.g. 
), or winning a 
 victory.

Which is what has been done to him for the last 6 years using unlimited resources of the taxpayers money to constantly keep him in court.

They’ve been trying to delegitimize him since he was elected President. It’s just ridiculous at this point.

They’ve got nothing, it’s all about optics. It’s all about keeping power with these SICK PEOPLE.

There’s no delegitimizing someone who is not legitimate to begin with. The man is a grossly incompetent leader. He doesn’t possess the ability to  lead when he believes “I alone can fix it.”

44 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Newsmax is not known for truth telling. Like I say, Dershowitz is a shill. The token Democrat, if you will. Legitimizes the lies on the right.

Telling the truth is exactly what Newsmax is known for, probably isn’t the liberal version of the truth you want to hear.

Try MSNBC, you’ll love it.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

There’s no delegitimizing someone who is not legitimate to begin with. The man is a grossly incompetent leader. He doesn’t possess the ability to  lead when he believes “I alone can fix it.”

Having Anus Burn for 6 years over an individual must be miserable. 

Again, from Alan Dershowitz, Emeritus Professor Of Law, Harvard Law School:    "The Jan. 6 Committee has voted to refer former President Donald Trump to the Justice Department for possible criminal prosecution. This referral violates both the letter and spirit of the Constitution for at least two reasons.

First, Article 1 of the Constitution grants Congress "all legislative powers" and only "legislative powers." Under our system of separation of powers, the power to prosecute lies exclusively with the executive branch through the justice department. Congress has no authority to refer specific individuals for prosecution. It is beyond the scope of its constitutional authority.

Second, Congress is specifically denied the power to pass any "bill of attainder."

Prior to America's independence, the British parliament enacted such bills that prosecuted named individuals. Our Constitution prohibited Congress from prosecuting named individuals. The power of Congress is limited to passing laws of general application that can be applied to specific individuals only by the justice department and a grand jury. A congressional committee officially voting to refer a named individual for prosecution violates the spirit of the explicit prohibition against congressional bills of attainder."

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Donald J. Trump © @realDonaldTrump

Was just advised that the Unselect Committee of political Thugs has withdrawn the Subpoena of me concerning the January 6th Protest of the CROOKED 2020 Presidential

Election. They probably did so because they knew I did nothing wrong, or they were about to lose in Court. Perhaps the FBI's involvement in RIGGING the Election played into their decision. In any event, the Subpoena is DEAD!

16 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Was just advised that the Unselect Committee of political Thugs has withdrawn the Subpoena of me concerning the January 6th Protest of the CROOKED 2020 Presidential

Election. They probably did so because they knew I did nothing wrong, or they were about to lose in Court. Perhaps the FBI's involvement in RIGGING the Election played into their decision. In any event, the Subpoena is DEAD!

@Big girl @UT alum @DonTheCon2024 @Boyz N Da Hood

What say you?!

30 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Another swing and miss, wonder what the next bogus lefty charge will be?

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Another swing and miss, wonder what the next bogus lefty charge will be?

Yet we have people on this board who will defend these imposters of representing the will of the people, just to take their own lame punch at Trump. My gosh people. Can’t you see the forest for the trees? Do you really back these yahoos? How many $millions have been wasted going after Trump and come up with a big fat ZERO!!!!! I’d sue Congress for harassment. 

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Yet we have people on this board who will defend these imposters of representing the will of the people, just to take their own lame punch at Trump. My gosh people. Can’t you see the forest for the trees? Do you really back these yahoos? How many $millions have been wasted going after Trump and come up with a big fat ZERO!!!!! I’d sue Congress for harassment. 

Benghazi. Shut up.