Trump referred to DOJ for criminal prosecution by January 6 Committee

Bobcat1

25 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You mean the time four Americans, including a US ambassador, were left to die because no one was sent to help and then lied about what happened afterwards.

Yeah, we shouldn't have wasted any time on that silliness.

smh

Where's the charges? Indictments? The right had 4 years and nothing 

What's the problem?

"Lock her up, lock her up" LOL

3 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Where's the charges? Indictments? The right had 4 years and nothing 

What's the problem?

"Lock her up, lock her up" LOL

The left has had six years to sling 💩on the wall and can’t come up with nothing on Trump.    It’s a known fact the Dems lied about Benghazi.  Some just like to bury their heads in the sand.  TDS will always live in the heads of the left!

5 hours ago, baddog said:

I don’t shut up for anyone, but anywho, you don’t think she got a pass?

You were 100% behind all of the Trump investigations? Really????

A pass? How many years of investigation by a Republican controlled committee? A great big nothing burger.  I was and am 100% behind every single Trump investigation. Criminal incompetence demands accountability.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

The left has had six years to sling 💩on the wall and can’t come up with nothing on Trump.    It’s a known fact the Dems lied about Benghazi.  Some just like to bury their heads in the sand.  TDS will always live in the heads of the left!

The left won’t be doing the prosecuting. Congressional investigations are not criminal proceedings. Trump will be held accountable for his perverted political proclivities in a court of law.

18 minutes ago, UT alum said:

A pass? How many years of investigation by a Republican controlled committee? A great big nothing burger.  I was and am 100% behind every single Trump investigation. Criminal incompetence demands accountability.

Does that last sentence apply to biden?  And, you are 100% behind sham investigations.  If the Dems spent as much time governing,as they have done trying bring down Trump, maybe we wouldn’t be in the mess that biden has put in!  

10 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Another swing and miss, wonder what the next bogus lefty charge will be?

None. The Democrats are no longer in power.

For those on the left, yes I know that technically the Republicans don’t take over for 6 more days.  The Dems have less than a week to formulate an outrage, form a committee, issue subpoenas, get witnesses to a hearing and  hear testimony, draw a conclusion and then take a vote….. all while missing the holidays in order to fake an outrage. 

To paraphrase, the Dems are no longer in power in the House.  

23 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

For those on the left, yes I know that technically the Republicans don’t take over for 6 more days.  The Dems have less than a week to formulate an outrage, form a committee, issue subpoenas, get witnesses to a hearing and  hear testimony, draw a conclusion and then take a vote….. all while missing the holidays in order to fake an outrage. 

Don’t forget that Republicans don’t like Trump either.  I understand the Republicans will now chair the committees but they have never handled being in power very well.  The democrats will continue being democrats and have managed to push their agenda in the past even as the minority.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Don’t forget that Republicans don’t like Trump either.  I understand the Republicans will now chair the committees but they have never handled being in power very well.  The democrats will continue being democrats and have managed to push their agenda in the past even as the minority.

The old school GOP might not like Trump but I seriously doubt that they will form committees to go after him. 

9 hours ago, UT alum said:

Yes, everyone knows she was guilty. Why would anyone delete over 30,000 emails? There was the “evidence”. And her “ who really cares” should have been enough to make anyone hate her……sadly, not you. Yes, she got a pass. 100% behind every Trump investigation? Wow, you really can’t scold any of us conspiracy theorists. You are batting a big fat zero. On to the next one…….

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Yes, everyone knows she was guilty. Why would anyone delete over 30,000 emails? There was the “evidence”. And her “ who really cares” should have been enough to make anyone hate her……sadly, not you. Yes, she got a pass. 100% behind every Trump investigation? Wow, you really can’t scold any of us conspiracy theorists. You are batting a big fat zero. On to the next one…….

She didn’t delete any emails.  That is nothing more than Russian disinformation.  Just like crackhead Hunter’s laptop!  Dems are so gullible!!

3 hours ago, baddog said:

I have not come to bat on criminal charges. The Democrats have had no luck with political charges because the Republican caucus is too far up Trump’s butt to give a flip about the constitution or anything else relative to effective political leadership.  Let the law decide, not the elected officials.

10 hours ago, tvc184 said:

The committee concluded its work, drew its conclusions, and took a vote.  Republicans do not take over the Justice department. Now, the law will take charge, not the Congress.

16 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Obstruction of justice, destruction of official government records, tampering with state election laws, fostering insurrection, for a start. I don’t know what else prosecutors will turn up. 

They haven’t turned anything up and they’ve been working on it for 6 years.

Fostering insurrection??

lol

23 minutes ago, UT alum said:

The committee concluded its work, drew its conclusions, and took a vote.  Republicans do not take over the Justice department. Now, the law will take charge, not the Congress.

I know this is tough but you have to be able to follow along.

Unwoke mentioned the House J6 committee. LumRaiderFan noted that it (J6 committee) was another swing and a miss. What would they try next.

My answer was nothing, they are out of power. My comment had nothing to do with the results of the committee and LRF’s comment about “the next” bogus change was obviously talking about a House investigation.

Nobody mentioned the DOJ or any other federal crime that they can investigate at any time on their own authority.

If that is too hard to follow:

LRF-What will the Democrats in the House try next?

Me-Nothing, they aren’t in power.

You-The Republicans don’t control the DOJ.

The rest of the forum: HUH? 

Your straw man argument is stretching a rubber band beyond its breaking point.

55 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I know this is tough but you have to be able to follow along.

Unwoke mentioned the House J6 committee. LumRaiderFan noted that it (J6 committee) was another swing and a miss. What would they try next.

My answer was nothing, they are out of power. My comment had nothing to do with the results of the committee and LRF’s comment about “the next” bogus change was obviously talking about a House investigation.

Nobody mentioned the DOJ or any other federal crime that they can investigate at any time on their own authority.

If that is too hard to follow:

LRF-What will the Democrats in the House try next?

Me-Nothing, they aren’t in power.

You-The Republicans don’t control the DOJ.

The rest of the forum: HUH? 

Your straw man argument is stretching a rubber band beyond its breaking point.

Who’s the straw man? DOJ is the only agency with authority to prosecute yo the fullest extent of the law. The Democrats don’t need to try anything ever. The political work is done. The criminal work is what I’ve been waiting for.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

They haven’t turned anything up and they’ve been working on it for 6 years.

Fostering insurrection??

lol

Criminally, the work has been from the bottom up, as is usual. Now, they’re getting closer to the top. You all keep hollering about Democrats. It’s the law now that’s working,not the politicians. Fostering insurrection is a lesser charge than conspiracy, and not as difficult to prove. Still a crime, and a conviction would invoke the 14th amendment, and the sorry sob would be disqualified from ever serving the government in any capacity again.