Bally Sports

PhatMack19

30 minutes ago, bucket said:

I live on the east coast and can't get the games. It says not available in your area.

The UIL should really make it easier for anyone to watch. Regular season and playoff games too. This is more of a Bally's problem. Never understood why leagues have blackouts either. Someone wants to spend money to watch and they say "sorry you're in the wrong area."

2 hours ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

You've got to love those free trial offers that bank on you forgetting to cancel in time

One or another has snagged me a time or two, especially the 99 cent offer from various newspapers. For this past weekend I read Bally's fine print to make sure I could cancel, which I did yesterday. So, we'll see if there was any extra fine print that I missed. I'll admit, though, that just allowing it to continue was somewhat tempting. 

18 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I did notice that the commentators for Bally were completely one sided in favor of SOC against PNG.  

SOC was the clear favorite. Lots of future D1 players, possible so-called history in the making was bally-hooed (PTP) quite a bit. PNG wasn't supposed to be there.  The guy sitting in the middle behind the desk in the stands, with the cowboy hat, liked PNG though. 

5 minutes ago, 1970 said:

SOC was the clear favorite. Lots of future D1 players, possible so-called history in the making was bally-hooed (PTP) quite a bit. PNG wasn't supposed to be there.  The guy sitting in the middle behind the desk in the stands, with the cowboy hat, liked PNG though. 

That guy was Ken Purnnell he was a coach and AD at Allen for years. Throughout his years of coaching and being an AD he has 12 state rings. He never has hyped up one team over another as long as I've been watching him.

1 hour ago, Coach85 said:

That guy was Ken Purnnell he was a coach and AD at Allen for years. Throughout his years of coaching and being an AD he has 12 state rings. He never has hyped up one team over another as long as I've been watching him.

Unless we are talking about someone else, Ken Purcell that was at Allen has never won a State Title as a head coach.  Allen has only won 5 Titles.  Was he an AD somewhere else to get 12?  Anyway, I was talking about the play-by-play commentators.  

9 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Unless we are talking about someone else, Ken Purcell that was at Allen has never won a State Title as a head coach.  Allen has only won 5 Titles.  Was he an AD somewhere else to get 12?  Anyway, I was talking about the play-by-play commentators.  

Ken Purcell has 12 state championships throughout his coaching career and AD career with Tahoka, Plano, Allen and Denton. Look him up. I would post the article but it wouldn’t let me.

6 hours ago, Coach85 said:

Ken Purcell has 12 state championships throughout his coaching career and AD career with Tahoka, Plano, Allen and Denton. Look him up. I would post the article but it wouldn’t let me.

OK, I thought you were talking about his head coaching career.  Which, again, he has not won a Title..  But, If he was an assistant on teams that has won Titles, then, again, OK.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jameshardy123
    Newest Member
    jameshardy123

• @bullets13 not sure why it double posted the topic.. delete this one plz sir
    • Me personally I respect posters like @bullets13 @CardinalBacker they vote for a guy and can call out others in the party or the direction a party can be headed.... others on here fall "lockstep" with whatever happens and defend by all means is the mantra it seems... no need to call out names, it's probably you if your mad at this statement 🤣 
    • I recall prior to midterms the R's and the "red wave" would get America "back on track" etc.... they would end this and stop Biden from that blah blah blah, so what's the problem? It looks like a circus show from both sides and whoever can sit or stand with a straight face and defend it is a 🤡! Desantis would've been a slam dunk for the R's and he possibly would've got my vote... now they pick a guy who lost the popular vote twice lol (yeah I know that means nothing in grand scheme of things).. point being is the dude is highly unlikeable (I also know this doesn't matter) 👈🏾 just getting ahead of the deflectors... personally I hope the clown gets in there so ppl can see how ultra right the clown is trying to push America for... IF he wins in November you can bet he will be on a rampage for 4 years getting lil if anything done, will most likely spend his term for the same thing some of yall complain about daily, going after his opponents... but hey the D's do it right? So yeah it's cool if we do it SMH We're supposed to vote on policies etc while at the same time the person you vote for that made promises to change or fix this and that complains about his predecessor being the issue! It's all a joke What have R's done that's good for America since midterms?  What have D's done? And please leave your feelings out of this and be truthful if possible!
    • I recall prior to midterms the R's and the "red wave" would get America "back on track" etc.... they would end this and stop Biden from that blah blah blah, so what's the problem? It looks like a circus show from both sides and whoever can sit or stand with a straight face and defend it is a 🤡! Desantis would've been a slam dunk for the R's and he possibly would've got my vote... now they pick a guy who lost the popular vote twice lol (yeah I know that means nothing in grand scheme of things).. point being is the dude is highly unlikeable (I also know this doesn't matter) 👈🏾 just getting ahead of the deflectors... personally I hope the clown gets in there so ppl can see how ultra right the clown is trying to push America for... IF he wins in November you can bet he will be on a rampage for 4 years getting lil if anything done, will most likely spend his term for the same thing some of yall complain about daily, going after his opponents... but hey the D's do it right? So yeah it's cool if we do it SMH We're supposed to vote on policies etc while at the same time the person you vote for that made promises to change or fix this and that complains about his predecessor being the issue! It's all a joke What have R's done that's good for America since midterms?  What have D's done? And please leave your feelings out of this and be truthful if possible!
    • It seems from what I have read, that Baton Rouge, LA has been split almost in half, with a new city called St. George being incorporated.  I think that St. George is an area of the city much like South Park is in Beaumont or Port Acres in Port Arthur.  Apparently people living in the St. George area of the city wanted a new school district because of how bad the Baton Rouge school district was. When denied, they organized and voted to form their own city. After the vote passed to incorporate, Baton Rouge fought it in the courts which ended last week with the Louisiana Supreme Court ruling in favor of St. George. At least the way I read it, Baton Rouge just lost about 85,000 people (almost half) and about $50 million from their tax base. Baton Rouge probably should have let them start their own school district….   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics