Bally Sports

PhatMack19

30 minutes ago, bucket said:

I live on the east coast and can't get the games. It says not available in your area.

The UIL should really make it easier for anyone to watch. Regular season and playoff games too. This is more of a Bally's problem. Never understood why leagues have blackouts either. Someone wants to spend money to watch and they say "sorry you're in the wrong area."

2 hours ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

You've got to love those free trial offers that bank on you forgetting to cancel in time

One or another has snagged me a time or two, especially the 99 cent offer from various newspapers. For this past weekend I read Bally's fine print to make sure I could cancel, which I did yesterday. So, we'll see if there was any extra fine print that I missed. I'll admit, though, that just allowing it to continue was somewhat tempting. 

18 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I did notice that the commentators for Bally were completely one sided in favor of SOC against PNG.  

SOC was the clear favorite. Lots of future D1 players, possible so-called history in the making was bally-hooed (PTP) quite a bit. PNG wasn't supposed to be there.  The guy sitting in the middle behind the desk in the stands, with the cowboy hat, liked PNG though. 

5 minutes ago, 1970 said:

SOC was the clear favorite. Lots of future D1 players, possible so-called history in the making was bally-hooed (PTP) quite a bit. PNG wasn't supposed to be there.  The guy sitting in the middle behind the desk in the stands, with the cowboy hat, liked PNG though. 

That guy was Ken Purnnell he was a coach and AD at Allen for years. Throughout his years of coaching and being an AD he has 12 state rings. He never has hyped up one team over another as long as I've been watching him.

1 hour ago, Coach85 said:

That guy was Ken Purnnell he was a coach and AD at Allen for years. Throughout his years of coaching and being an AD he has 12 state rings. He never has hyped up one team over another as long as I've been watching him.

Unless we are talking about someone else, Ken Purcell that was at Allen has never won a State Title as a head coach.  Allen has only won 5 Titles.  Was he an AD somewhere else to get 12?  Anyway, I was talking about the play-by-play commentators.  

9 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Unless we are talking about someone else, Ken Purcell that was at Allen has never won a State Title as a head coach.  Allen has only won 5 Titles.  Was he an AD somewhere else to get 12?  Anyway, I was talking about the play-by-play commentators.  

Ken Purcell has 12 state championships throughout his coaching career and AD career with Tahoka, Plano, Allen and Denton. Look him up. I would post the article but it wouldn’t let me.

6 hours ago, Coach85 said:

Ken Purcell has 12 state championships throughout his coaching career and AD career with Tahoka, Plano, Allen and Denton. Look him up. I would post the article but it wouldn’t let me.

OK, I thought you were talking about his head coaching career.  Which, again, he has not won a Title..  But, If he was an assistant on teams that has won Titles, then, again, OK.