Playoffs Week-3: Longview vs Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 11/25

Who wins   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2022 at 01:00 AM

On 11/19/2022 at 9:44 AM, PackAttack said:

I really liked the PAM band, they are a mini Gambling style. Loud and Proud.  Now, as far as the game between Longview and PAM, Wakeland did not run the ball much and didn't have much success when they tried, FW threw at least 50 times in that game last night.  PA is a good tackling team and Wakefield had an outstanding TE who made big catches all night from lining him up in various positions.  So, I can't say how good PAMs run defense really is because WF did not test it much.

Longview will be favored in this game by at least 21 by DCTF.  I just think if Longview comes in and doesn't shoot themselves in the foot with penalties and turnovers, they will win comfortably by at least 21.  Wakefield was no Longview by any stretch, and they took PAM to OT?? Longview's dynamic run game may be a problem for PAM to control.  Just saying, since I've seen both play now.

They actually take after Southern… those kids will kill u if u tell them they a mini grambling lol. That TE would give any team fits. If you gonna gash PAM with the run, u will only do it first half. They adjust really well. Again, PAM had some penalties that helped wake. Seems LV struggles to get going.. PAM do not struggle to get going. Don’t be surprised you find LV down 21-7 after one qtr. it’s the second qtr PAM seems to flounder sometimes.

3 minutes ago, CCRed said:

From season long PAM hater to 3rd round driver of the band-wagon. SMH. 

Good luck Titans. 

Never was a hater. PAM is like my child… I can say what I want, but I’m not gonna let some team that been sitting out for 2 weeks trying to hype next year only to have more excuses. Now like I said… y’all got spanked… have a seat and watch CROSBY DISTRICT CHAMPION CONTINUE TO PLAY AFTER THANKSGIVING… code brown lol

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Never was a hater. PAM is like my child… I can say what I want, but I’m not gonna let some team that been sitting out for 2 weeks trying to hype next year only to have more excuses. Now like I said… y’all got spanked… have a seat and watch CROSBY DISTRICT CHAMPION CONTINUE TO PLAY AFTER THANKSGIVING… code brown lol

You can deny what you want. Everyone on this board watched you talk trash about the PAM organization all year. Now when they are still in the 3rd round, you are their biggest supporter. You argued week after week with the other PAM fans, even when they were winning games. 

17 minutes ago, aledoalumni said:

No doubt LV is the favorite but  I think PAM can make things interesting. Crosby did for 1 quarter, LS did for a half, maybe its a trend. PAM should try and control the clock on offense and probably will need to sell out to stop the run on defense. Take your chances having the LV QB beat you. 

I'm concerned about defending the LV playaction. I think LV is going to have trouble with our QB and WRs though. 

Just now, CCRed said:

You can deny what you want. Everyone on this board watched you talk trash about the PAM organization all year. Now when they are still in the 3rd round, you are their biggest supporter. You argued week after week with the other PAM fans, even when they were winning games. 

Ok troll… let me break it down for your hillbilly Smokey mountain self… my rants were due and directed to coaching and other fans… not the team… I might criticize some plays as do everyone on here does. Let me put this part in caps… I DONT CELEBRATE MEDIOCRITY WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DOMINATE EVERY TEAM ON THAT CUPCAKE SCHEDULE WE HAVE. Morgan has consistently found ways for 4 years over thinking and losing the games that matter… the 1st round. That’s what my “hating” was about and to those that support that… NEVER BEEN AGAINST THE KIDS! Unless they do bone headed stuff like fighting etc. again have a seat on that couch and watch YouTube Friday of YOUR DISTRICT CHAMPION… loser lol

31 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Ok troll… let me break it down for your hillbilly Smokey mountain self… my rants were due and directed to coaching and other fans… not the team… I might criticize some plays as do everyone on here does. Let me put this part in caps… I DONT CELEBRATE MEDIOCRITY WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DOMINATE EVERY TEAM ON THAT CUPCAKE SCHEDULE WE HAVE. Morgan has consistently found ways for 4 years over thinking and losing the games that matter… the 1st round. That’s what my “hating” was about and to those that support that… NEVER BEEN AGAINST THE KIDS! Unless they do bone headed stuff like fighting etc. again have a seat on that couch and watch YouTube Friday of YOUR DISTRICT CHAMPION… loser lol

Funny thing is you dragged Crosby into this.  I have hoped the best for PAM all year, unlike you. It’s all good. I have this picture in my head of MBG with a megaphone exclaiming “ALL ABOARD”, and your little a$$ running trying to jump on after all the trash you talked. 

38 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I'm concerned about defending the LV playaction. I think LV is going to have trouble with our QB and WRs though. 

The LV d-line is pretty dang good, your QB might not have a lot of time to throw to those WRs. Best chance is yall start quick and LV tries to catch up. How are yall against the run?

11 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Funny thing is you dragged Crosby into this.  I have hoped the best for PAM all year, unlike you. It’s all good. I have this picture in my head of MBG with a megaphone exclaiming “ALL ABOARD”, and your little a$$ running trying to jump on after all the trash you talked. 

No u dragged Crosby by co signing on cougtalk post… soooo I’ll be running my a$$ where??? Lol. Whatever. I actually go to the games and drive 2 hours to go to home games bs people that live there that don’t go a$$clown . Maybe I’ll stop by your cabin trap house when I go pick up my car in Huffman and give u a PAM  shirt… I know u wanna root for someone… lonely over there… isn’t it… code poo

4 minutes ago, aledoalumni said:

The LV d-line is pretty dang good, your QB might not have a lot of time to throw to those WRs. Best chance is yall start quick and LV tries to catch up. How are yall against the run?

Early in the season we were getting gashed but they've gotten better as the season went on. 

4 minutes ago, aledoalumni said:

Tale of two halves. They make adjustments at halftime that has been working well against the run. Wilson gets the ball out quick if Morgan calls for screens and plays to the side line

6 minutes ago, aledoalumni said:

To add, during the playoffs, everyone has been passing against them. I’m thinking LV get alot of yards first half, but not second half

1 hour ago, Kjetx07 said:

I think this game will go a lot like 90% of Longviews games have went this season. teams always give Longview their best shot on their first 2-3 drives and Longview often finds themselves down a possession early but once the coaching staff figures you out… well lol 

Bingo.

Best of luck PAM.

16 minutes ago, aledoalumni said:

For what its worth PAM is now 15-15 all time in the playoffs! LV is 75-44-1. 

From '02-'17, we were in the top classification getting knocked out by the likes of Laporte in the 1st round with losses to Katy and Spring Branch Memorial in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.  Last time we were in the 3rd was the 1st 2 years in 5A which we lost to Temple both years.  Contrary to what Mouse has to say, all of the victors in our 1st round losses went at least 4 rounds and the last re-alignment, Dist 10 was the group of death but some people don't look at the bigger picture