Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Trump just kinda seems like he's losing it.  Not the nomination, just inside his head.  His behavior, statements, and actions seem more and more erratic.  I dunno.  I really hope he doesn't win the nomination, but I assume it's coming.  

His campaign really sent a bird cage and bird seed to Nikki Haley's hotel?  And this was after he referred to her as a bird brain?  is he 9 years old?  Not to mention the foolish behavior in court.

Biden will loose in a land slide if Nikki or Desantis is on the Ballot.  Trump on the ballot will pretty much give Democrats the win.  

Would not surprise me if Michelle Obama becomes the Democrat nominee.  Trump and Biden have too much luggage. Not looking good.

On 8/11/2023 at 11:04 AM, thetragichippy said:

No campaign runs on the popular vote. You won't see many visits to California from a Democrat because they already have the electoral votes.  In my example of popular votes, when you take out the two largest Democratic States, It's practically even on the popular vote. The popular vote does not win elections......which is why Democrats have moved South Carolina in front of New hampshire and Iowa......

Texas and Florida are big states; as well

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Dr. Benjamin Carson is “the leading frontrunner” to join Trump on the GOP ticket.  Thoughts?!

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl  @UT alum  >  Is this what a racist would do?

Carson is just an Uncle Tom.  That is what the black community will label him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trump Plans Aggressive Expansion of Electoral Map, Says He’ll Make ‘Heavy Play’ for New York, New Jersey, Virginia, New Mexico, Minnesota.  I think this makes sense.  Go to these Democratic cities that are being overran by this illegal invasion.  Talk to the people assure them that the cities will recover under a second Trump administration.  

This is the hidden content, please

On 11/19/2023 at 5:38 PM, DCT said:

Biden will loose in a land slide if Nikki or Desantis is on the Ballot.  Trump on the ballot will pretty much give Democrats the win.  

Would not surprise me if Michelle Obama becomes the Democrat nominee.  Trump and Biden have too much luggage. Not looking good.

Let’s go Nikki!!!

13 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Curious:  You feel Trump has too much luggage.  Explain!

Indictments!  His conduct in and out of office.  I also feel Biden has too much luggage.  This is the Republicans to win hands down if we get behind a DeSantis or Nikki.  Trump refused to even attend 1 debate.  I’ll eat crow if I’m wrong but many have said it including me. If the choices are between Biden and Trump.  Four more years of Harris.   Let that sit in.