Port Neches-Groves (38) vs Montgomery (17) - FINAL

jdawg03

I have no idea where they will play, but Tully Stadium at I-10 and Dairy Ashford may be a good halfway point for both schools.  Plus, Coach Joseph is familiar with Tully Stadium.  The Katy Tigers have played there as much as the Spring Branch ISD in the past 20 years.  Coach Joseph's father at Katy has some pull over in the West Houston and could get Tully reserved for PN-G.  Coach Joseph (at PN-G) has familiarity and good vibes from his days at Kay over at Tully.  Plus, it is an easy drive for 1989NDN...so I got that going for me (signed Carl Spackler).  Go Indians.

16 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

I have no idea where they will play, but Tully Stadium at I-10 and Dairy Ashford may be a good halfway point for both schools.  Plus, Coach Joseph is familiar with Tully Stadium.  The Katy Tigers have played there as much as the Spring Branch ISD in the past 20 years.  Coach Joseph's father at Katy has some pull over in the West Houston and could get Tully reserved for PN-G.  Coach Joseph (at PN-G) has familiarity and good vibes from his days at Kay over at Tully.  Plus, it is an easy drive for 1989NDN...so I got that going for me (signed Carl Spackler).  Go Indians.

The halfway point is basically Katy or north of there around Cypress.

If you can, look at the photo in the PA News, of #18 catching the pass behind the defender's back. That's a catch of the year IMO. And also IMO, there should have been a flag. No way that wasn't PI.  Me and everyone else in attendance were waiting for a flag, and then I realized that he actually caught the pass.  

38 minutes ago, 1970 said:

If you can, look at the photo in the PA News, of #18 catching the pass behind the defender's back. That's a catch of the year IMO. And also IMO, there should have been a flag. No way that wasn't PI.  Me and everyone else in attendance were waiting for a flag, and then I realized that he actually caught the pass.  

Gonna miss him next year

12 hours ago, 1970 said:

One helluva catch!

12 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Great catch! I believe at the same time a Notre Dame WR did the exact same thing to a Navy DB. 

Yeah I saw that one; it was very similar. 

I wonder if Prosperie hadn't made the reception, if the ref would've thrown a flag for PI.