Jasper vs Sealy

BBfan061

24 minutes ago, chefkland76 said:

My bulldogs seem to always be the underdog against any winning team and I believe they are thriving on that. With a couple of bad calls and a mistakes we beat Silsbee. But everyone record is 0-0 now!! Let's Ride JASPER!!!

And if Silsbee doesn't turn it over and doesn't blow coverage on a couple of plays (mistakes), Silsbee wins by 10 or more.

That kind of talk goes both ways.

4 minutes ago, chefkland76 said:

All I'm saying is Jasper from beginning of the year was projected to go 3-7 and look where we are 3 points away of beating the number 4 ranked team the in state!! I'm very proud of my Bulldogs and we are going to make some noise in the playoffs this year!!

Where did you get a "projected 3-7" season?

Every publication or website I saw had Jasper finishing no worse than 3rd in district and no worse than a 6-4 record.

I mean DCTF had them #17 in the preseason rankings.

3 hours ago, chefkland76 said:

My bulldogs seem to always be the underdog against any winning team and I believe they are thriving on that. With a couple of bad calls and a mistakes we beat Silsbee. But everyone record is 0-0 now!! Let's Ride JASPER!!!

Jasper did not beat Silsbee. Y’all are delusional. Silsbee was on their way to scoring or did you all stop watching the game after the TD. 

15 minutes ago, chefkland76 said:

The only point I was trying to make is that when it was the big game Jasper has been the underdog all year we were the underdog against HF we were the underdog against West Orange all I'm saying is Jasper has impressed me this year and I am very proud of my community and my team.

Class of 95

I’ve been high on Jasper this year… picked y’all to beat Silsbee… didn’t quite pull that one out but good showing.

2 hours ago, chefkland76 said:

The only point I was trying to make is that when it was the big game Jasper has been the underdog all year we were the underdog against HF we were the underdog against West Orange all I'm saying is Jasper has impressed me this year and I am very proud of my community and my team.

Class of 95

IMO, Jasper was not the underdog in the home games vs. HF and WO-S. Yes, they were in the Silsbee game but not the other two games.

I picked Jasper to beat HF but I also picked WO-S to beat Jasper. (kind of went out on a limb in that one)

To be honest, 7-3 is about where I thought the Dawgs would be through the regular season.