Lumberton @ Livingston

RaiderGirl22

Livingston is stacked with athletes but are an undisciplined ball club. We all saw what happened last week when that happens. If Lumberton can capitalize on mistakes it'll be a blowout. If they play up to their potential it'll still be Lumberton by 14. Don't forget they are playing for a third seed if Little Cypress doesn’t takes care of business on Friday. Ain't nobody going to want to take on the winner of the other district.

2 hours ago, Dat Brook said:

Livingston is stacked with athletes but are an undisciplined ball club. We all saw what happened last week when that happens. If Lumberton can capitalize on mistakes it'll be a blowout. If they play up to their potential it'll still be Lumberton by 14. Don't forget they are playing for a third seed if Little Cypress doesn’t takes care of business on Friday. Ain't nobody going to want to take on the winner of the other district.

I was thinking of that today, Lumberton will face Palestine week after next and I was thinking, didn't the fourth place team from that district win last year? Kind of worries me beccause their record says we should own them but our district record says we just might not.

3 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

I was thinking of that today, Lumberton will face Palestine week after next and I was thinking, didn't the fourth place team from that district win last year? Kind of worries me beccause their record says we should own them but our district record says we just might not.

LCM beat Palestine last year in the playoffs. Vidor #1 seed got beat #4 Chapel Hill

12 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

Take care of Livingston first.

There are no easy games with teams coming out of District 9. Just ask Hunger games. Last year #4 Chapel Hill was an odd duck. They replace their quarterback mid season with a freshman who almost ended up making it to Jerry World. 

1 hour ago, Dat Brook said:

Take care of Livingston first.

There are no easy games with teams coming out of District 9. Just ask Hunger games. Last year #4 Chapel Hill was an odd duck. They replace their quarterback mid season with a freshman who almost ended up making it to Jerry World. 

I hear that. I've been seeing facebook posts popping up all about going to the playoffs and playing Palestine. I finally commented and told them don't forget we still have Livingston next week and that we want an outright District Championship.