Jump to content

10/7 Start of District 10-4A-D1


Hagar
 Share

Recommended Posts

Current Non-District standings.

Ltown   4-1 
LCM      2-2
Vidor    2-3
H-H      2-3
Liv        2-3
Splen   1-4

Not what many expected at the start of the season.  Ltown’s record pretty legit.  Had a competitive Non-District schedule for the most part.  LCM will finish up this week with Legacy School of Sports Science (1-4).  Vidor started off the season with three relatively strong schools (combined record 11-4), before getting two private schools.  Huffman didn’t pick on any cripples.  Livingston & Splendora?  Probably fighting it out with Vidor for the 4th playoff spot.

Interested to see what y’all think.  Now I’m sitting on Ltown, LCM, H-H, Vidor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BattlinBear02 said:

Lumberton is looking pretty good. LCM has shown they can play good football, but stunk it up against Kinkaid, I still don't know about vidor... I'm pulling hard for the green and gold, but the raiders look like they're on a mission..this may get interesting 

Lumberton has a lineman in the backfield thats a load have to challenge the WR tight and force the qb to be perfect. I think lumberton qb has a huge shot at district mvp

Offensively i dont see a problem for lcm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, setxathlete14 said:

Lumberton has a lineman in the backfield thats a load have to challenge the WR tight and force the qb to be perfect. I think lumberton qb has a huge shot at district mvp

Offensively i dont see a problem for lcm.

This is the hidden content, please

Same kid as last year. 2nd year starting @ RB. He is a load and is very nimble for his size. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

I'm sorry but no. 

Lumberton

LCM/Huffman

Vidor/Livingston/Splendora

Ill go ahead and bet you 100 dollars on the LCM and Lumberton game. This is why i think lumberton will lose. They have no defense. They will not stop our offense period. Our defense ends will probably bring more pressure then y'all have seen all year. We have a Texas Tech commit on the Dline. As far as the WOS no one as been signed off on as far as i know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Ill go ahead and bet you 100 dollars on the LCM and Lumberton game. This is why i think lumberton will lose. They have no defense. They will not stop our offense period. Our defense ends will probably bring more pressure then y'all have seen all year. We have a Texas Tech commit on the Dline. As far as the WOS no one as been signed off on as far as i know. 

This is correct. Robinson has already been denied and he will appeal but don't look for UIL to go against DEC. If any others from WO-S transfer to LC-M, they will be denied as well.

LC-M will be better next year, but won't benefit this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I'm like this: if the kid and his/her family don't want to be there then no hard feelings they can leave, I'd sign off quickly. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

I agree but even if they are signed off, the DEC can still deny the transfer as moving for athletic purposes.

Knowing the makeup of this district, I don't see any transfer of WO-S player to LC-M to be approved by DEC.

Again, UIL rarely goes against the local DEC in these matters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I'm like this: if the kid and his/her family don't want to be there then no hard feelings they can leave, I'd sign off quickly. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

They had two others quit. But only one has transferred  that i know of.  I guess he is trying to make a statement if you leave your not going to play this year 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

If they were signed off on. But i dont see it happening due to all the stuff going on. 

Partly true. PAPF can be signed off on but DEC can still rule ineligible due to moving for athletic purposes.

If DEC rules eligible, transfer has to sit out 15 school days before he/she can participate in sports.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Ill go ahead and bet you 100 dollars on the LCM and Lumberton game. This is why i think lumberton will lose. They have no defense. They will not stop our offense period. Our defense ends will probably bring more pressure then y'all have seen all year. We have a Texas Tech commit on the Dline. As far as the WOS no one as been signed off on as far as i know. 

Lumberton focuses on the state rankings pretty hard. For that reason I think they'll sleep on 1 team or 2 that should cost them 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Lumberton focuses on the state rankings pretty hard. For that reason I think they'll sleep on 1 team or 2 that should cost them 

While us fans certainly do, I think coach Reyes has already learned his lesson on the St Thomas game based on his tweet afterward. He will keep the guys focused on the task at hand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Member Statistics

    43,559
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Bluecougar22
    Newest Member
    Bluecougar22
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...