Port Arthur Memorial (50) @ Port Neches (15) FINAL

jdawg03

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Png isn't gawd awful but they have alot to work on, especially offensively. Perfect timing for the BU game next week to do just that. 

And we're kinda good too saying it's only Week-1. 

A bunch of teams look like hot garbage this week lol Vidor, PNG, Nederland got destroyed. WB, Crosby played bad, this year is going to be crazy.

10 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

A bunch of teams look like hot garbage this week lol Vidor, PNG, Nederland got destroyed. WB, Crosby played bad, this year is going to be crazy.

It's Week-1, stuff happens. A couple of those squads you named (i wont name them) will probably win next week. 🤷🏾‍♂️

PAM DC, how is that guy not a HC somewhere?  PAM plays good defense.  The Titans defense has speed and quickness from sideline to sideline.  Solid defensive schemes.  They get a lot of defenders around the ball and they are physical.  Titans QB and the RBs are talented.  PN-G, send those thank you notes for running off Coach Faircloth to the superintendent and school board.

7 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He reminds me of K. Jones.

With him and the young guns back there with a healthy OL this offense could be a special one. I figured we would have a good passing game with the WRs we got.  Plus our kicker (soph) is back 🙌🏾

Jones with a WAY better arm. O-line was the talk of my post game talk. They worked their butts off last night. The passing game is going to be fun to watch. The wr's had drops but they are scary. Who do you cover?

4 hours ago, lcm93 said:

There worse this year there was no energy in the stands !! The side line was totally dead the coaches are not very vocal! This is not katy!!

I am not surprised. I tried to tell some influential (SB) folks that bringing in a coach would NOT morph BH into Allen. It sure didn't. Although I was hopeful for PNG I thought the same here, but its way, WAY early. Give him a chance.  

24 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

I am not surprised. I tried to tell some influential (SB) folks that bringing in a coach would NOT morph BH into Allen. It sure didn't. Although I was hopeful for PNG I thought the same here, but its way, WAY early. Give him a chance.  

Like I said earlier, scheme wise, the offense is potent.  I can see them going a couple of rounds.  Playing the Katy 3-4 without those type of kids is where the patients has to be as a $5 Indian fan.  Not good to play Memorial with only one scrimmage either 

If you have any type of football IQ, this game wasn’t a surprise outcome. As for the new coach, if anyone expected him to start out 11-0 like BF, that was a high expectation. I did not see enough to even know if we are good or bad. When you have that many turnovers, it’s impossible to win. I do think he has a good new outlook on what he has, versus practice. I think he seen QB1 and what his difficulties are. BF was good at hiding a few. Possibly the sloppiest  game I have seen in at least 15 years. But plenty of room to improve. A few bright spots as well. I do think PAM is better competition than what most played this week, they are good but not deep at all. I hope PNG can pull a 6-4 or 5-5 season together and sneak in the playoffs. And to the comments about the school board and administration. I wouldn’t want to be one of them today!

2 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

Like I said earlier, scheme wise, the offense is potent.  I can see them going a couple of rounds.  Playing the Katy 3-4 without those type of kids is where the patients has to be as a $5 Indian fan.  Not good to play Memorial with only one scrimmage either 

I think scheme wise we are ok. I just think if he wants to be a ball control type of offense, and not a high power attack, he will need to build a few players through the years to make a good defense. We have not played defense in 12 years. These kids are not going to learn how to tackle or even understand assignments in a few weeks and a scrimmage. It takes years of practice and game time to understand that. So I’m not giving up on the whole situation, but being realistic, it’s just going to take time and a little more talent.

I suspect BF looked at this score with mixed emotions.  Hated to see it for the kids, but has to be a lil devil sitting on his shoulder saying, “lol, got what you deserved PNG School Board”.  Hope the Indians (and Pirates) are able to turn it around next week.

Watched the Injuns on Texanlive....For what its worth, I saw some positives from the new Offense. The tribe should be able to run the football and control the clock a lil better given a few games. This will take some pressure off the D.....D needs work, and is gonna be a project.....

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

If you have any type of football IQ, this game wasn’t a surprise outcome. As for the new coach, if anyone expected him to start out 11-0 like BF, that was a high expectation. I did not see enough to even know if we are good or bad. When you have that many turnovers, it’s impossible to win. I do think he has a good new outlook on what he has, versus practice. I think he seen QB1 and what his difficulties are. BF was good at hiding a few. Possibly the sloppiest  game I have seen in at least 15 years. But plenty of room to improve. A few bright spots as well. I do think PAM is better competition than what most played this week, they are good but not deep at all. I hope PNG can pull a 6-4 or 5-5 season together and sneak in the playoffs. And to the comments about the school board and administration. I wouldn’t want to be one of them today!

Well we'll the the silver tongue has spoken. Qlue less as a 2 dollar LGB bill 🤣🤣🤣🤣, maybe his school board source has  whispered in his ear🤣🤣👍🤣👍

44 minutes ago, U got to be kidding said:

Well we'll the the silver tongue has spoken. Qlue less as a 2 dollar LGB bill 🤣🤣🤣🤣, maybe his school board source has  whispered in his ear🤣🤣👍🤣👍

We all know I was ahead of the game in breaking the news.. but it is very enjoyable sitting back and eating my popcorn!!! I had to sneak in the game in disguise since I have been banned from the stadium and my tickets have been given away to one of the 25 cheerleaders family. I have even been banned from Texan Live.. These people in power have more pull than I had ever imagined. If I would have graduated in the early to mid 80s I would have better opportunities!!!

18 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

We all know I was ahead of the game in breaking the news.. but it is very enjoyable sitting back and eating my popcorn!!! I had to sneak in the game in disguise since I have been banned from the stadium and my tickets have been given away to one of the 25 cheerleaders family. I have even been banned from Texan Live.. These people in power have more pull than I had ever imagined. If I would have graduated in the early to mid 80s I would have better opportunities!!!

Lmao 😂  

It's funny cause some of this is actually true 😂

56 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Surely this is a satirical post. Are you serious?😂

3 hours ago, Stattrax said:

I think scheme wise we are ok. I just think if he wants to be a ball control type of offense, and not a high power attack, he will need to build a few players through the years to make a good defense. We have not played defense in 12 years. These kids are not going to learn how to tackle or even understand assignments in a few weeks and a scrimmage. It takes years of practice and game time to understand that. So I’m not giving up on the whole situation, but being realistic, it’s just going to take time and a little more talent.

if im not mistaken it was you complaining about BF running the 3-4????? Now, your saying be patient with the 3-4? There is a common denominator and your singing a different tune! PS........ I know what that common denominator is Bro!