Port Arthur Memorial (50) @ Port Neches (15) FINAL

jdawg03

2 minutes ago, ThaGhost said:

Improve? The secondary had 3 INT's.

He's referring to the plays where the QB couldn't hit the open guy on those rollouts and when Png basically put them to sleep by running the ball over and over again then taking a shot down field. I guess the Png coach was not fond of playaction cause our kids got fooled a few times, QB just couldn't make the throw or the receiver or back dropped the pass and he stopped calling for it. 

14 minutes ago, ThaGhost said:

Improve? The secondary had 3 INT's.

Yes improve they had 3 into that were thrown directly to them. They got lost a couple of times twins coverage, back wipe open in the flat, middle of the field open because safety to shallow. A good Coordinator would eat that up all day.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

BF wouldve put up more of a fight. PNG screwed up BIG time getting rid of that dude

BIG Congrats to The Titans. I wish you a GREAT season

so now PNG has no offense or defense.....LOL

I hope all the board members attended the game tonight and answered all the questions people had.

did anybody see Todd Dodge tonight?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He's referring to the plays where the QB couldn't hit the open guy on those rollouts and when Png basically put them to sleep by running the ball over and over again then taking a shot down field. I guess the Png coach was not fond of playaction cause our kids got fooled a few times, QB just couldn't make the throw or the receiver or back dropped the pass and he stopped calling for it. 

Bro irregardless, that statement can't be made if the secondary has 3 INT's by 3 different DB's! Thats like saying the defense as a whole was needs work because they gave up 15 pts. When all actuality, the D had 5 total takeaways. Was the secondary perfect? By all means no, but with #6, #20 and #22 all back they're going to get better. Question I have is this "42-0?"

14 minutes ago, Spyder53 said:

Yes improve they had 3 into that were thrown directly to them. They got lost a couple of times twins coverage, back wipe open in the flat, middle of the field open because safety to shallow. A good Coordinator would eat that up all day.

Ok riddle me this, what was to be said about the  2 times that QB #5 didn't see his back on those same wheel routes? What about the 3 or 4 drops by the PAM wr's? Does that mean that the PN-G secondary need a lil work also?

3 minutes ago, ThaGhost said:

Bro irregardless, that statement can't be made if the secondary has 3 INT's by 3 different DB's! Thats like saying the defense as a whole was needs work because they gave up 15 pts. When all actuality, the D had 5 total takeaways. Was the secondary perfect? By all means no, but with #6, #20 and #22 all back they're going to get better. Question I have is this "42-0?"

I hear ya. 

And in bold: I still don't know why that kid got on TV and said that mess. He definitely needs to stick to basketball. 

Davion Wilson, who transferred in after playing at Spring DeKaney High School, rushed 17 times for 97 yards and four touchdowns. 

This is the hidden content, please

The whole backfield and OL was on point tonight. I think they shorted Wilson 4yds but who's counting 😁

11 minutes ago, pine curtain said:

so now PNG has no offense or defense.....LOL

I hope all the board members attended the game tonight and answered all the questions people had.

did anybody see Todd Dodge tonight?

Nah heard he was on the old iPad breaking down 1st half film of Brazoswood vs BU so Png doesn't get embarrassed 1st half next week versus BU in BMT 😁

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Davion Wilson, who transferred in after playing at Spring DeKaney High School, rushed 17 times for 97 yards and four touchdowns. 

This is the hidden content, please

The whole backfield and OL was on point tonight. I think they shorted Wilson 4yds but who's counting 😁

Idk but the panews was in the room and he really kept up and actually helped us with stats. 

3 minutes ago, ThaGhost said:

Idk but the panews was in the room and he really kept up and actually helped us with stats. 

Felt like he had 200 the way he was running. Totally different style from Sanders, Wilson goes looking for contact. Scary sight for defenders. 

9 minutes ago, ThaGhost said:

Ok riddle me this, what was to be said about the  2 times that QB #5 didn't see his back on those same wheel routes? What about the 3 or 4 drops by the PAM wr's? Does that mean that the PN-G secondary need a lil work also?

PNG needs work all across the board. If Memorial doesn't clean up somethings in the secondary they will end up giving up a  lot of big plays to good Coordinators with quality offenses. Even Ray Charles could figure out that riddle.

38 minutes ago, Spyder53 said:

PNG needs work all across the board. If Memorial doesn't clean up somethings in the secondary they will end up giving up a  lot of big plays to good Coordinators with quality offenses. Even Ray Charles could figure out that riddle.

I saw what u saying. Our #6 couldn’t hold #18. That kid could just couldn’t get the big yards, but was catching on him. Imo, the front 7 helped hid that secondary tonight. Some of those picks were thrown right to the db and one was forced. Sorry, but our db’s are short. I would have exposed  that mismatch, BUT like I said, front 7 was playing sound defense. PLAY CALLING looked better, but at times, the old playing to lose showed it’s face. PAM offense seemed to be legit for a first game. Defensively, no offense to png, but the litmus test will be Crosby when they have the starters back and barbers hill

1 hour ago, Spyder53 said:

Ray Charles could also figure out that a book isn't judged by it's cover too. 

2 minutes ago, ThaGhost said:

That's the difference in 6'2" 190 vs 5'9" 165

He reminds me of K. Jones.

With him and the young guns back there with a healthy OL this offense could be a special one. I figured we would have a good passing game with the WRs we got.  Plus our kicker (soph) is back 🙌🏾

I have to say this before I forget: I was told there were a few Png folks (not on here) gloating after the first series with our QB helmet coming off.  That's cool. But all that did was pretty much make our offense as a whole a bit mad, so I thank you. Lol 🤣

3 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Is PAM that good or PNG that bad?

Png isn't gawd awful but they have alot to work on, especially offensively. Perfect timing for the BU game next week to do just that. 

And we're kinda good too saying it's only Week-1.