Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade in landmark opinion

thetragichippy

Just now, 45thAND46thSucks said:

-Grid

-States education

-States healtcare

I'll let you explain these, this will tell me everything I need to know

Grid? Seriously? Man are you a Liberal sheeple. Would you prefer we spend trillions of dollars on a grid that that might not go down once in 25 years? Yes, you are a sheeple so we know the answer. Please give your intelligent resolution to your delusional "problems".

States education? What complaints do you have with Abbot on this? (Hint: the Liberal sheeple answers will only draw laughter...so that leaves you with nothing...but let's see what you come up with.)

States Healthcare? Again, see above. What do you propose? Please, please answer so we can laugh at your Liberal response.

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

Grid? Seriously? Man are you a Liberal sheeple. Would you prefer we spend trillions of dollars on a grid that that might not go down once in 25 years? Yes, you are a sheeple so we know the answer. Please give your intelligent resolution to your delusional "problems".

States education? What complaints do you have with Abbot on this? (Hint: the Liberal sheeple answers will only draw laughter...so that leaves you with nothing...but let's see what you come up with.)

States Healthcare? Again, see above. What do you propose? Please, please answer so we can laugh at your Liberal response.

I see you like to settle when areas need improvement, governors like Allen west etc had good things that would improve TX but sheep love them some loser Abbott... BETO going to sneak up on him and take it, TX ain't that red as it was before... go figure 

18 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I guess we need to build a 50 foot sea wall to make sure we’re safe. 
Liberals have so many great ideas and no way to pay for it.

I'm going to disagree with you. Liberals think they have so many great ideas as long as someone else will pay for them. LOL

At least InMagaWeTrust is not protesting his Liberal sheeple persona now. Even he knows after his latest posts he has to own the moniker.

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm going to disagree with you. Liberals think they have so many great ideas as long as someone else will pay for them. LOL

At least InMagaWeTrust is not protesting his Liberal sheeple persona now. Even he knows after his latest posts he has to own the moniker.

Lol 3 idiots on here think I'm that dude, you got him banned and I got a PM from a mod about you... bro I live close to Gilmer TX and only joined this site after a member of smoaky.com mentioned this site so I ventured over here... this site ain't something someone get banned from and run to figure out how to get back on... although I do find it funny folks get banned for doing things others do also

35 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Lol 3 idiots on here think I'm that dude, you got him banned and I got a PM from a mod about you... bro I live close to Gilmer TX and only joined this site after a member of smoaky.com mentioned this site so I ventured over here... this site ain't something someone get banned from and run to figure out how to get back on... although I do find it funny folks get banned for doing things others do also

So how is the electrical grid in Gilmer? Should we spend trillions of dollars making sure 20 something degree weather every 25 years doesn't shut it down. What would Abbott say? What do you say?

Do you think you can deflect to avoid providing fodder for the forum? InMagaWeTrust is known for this tactic. He would not answer the question either. So let's see...will you break from the InMagaWeTrust profile and actually answer a question, or will you continually act exactly like him?

12 minutes ago, Englebert said:

So how is the electrical grid in Gilmer? Should we spend trillions of dollars making sure 20 something degree weather every 25 years doesn't shut it down. What would Abbott say? What do you say?

Do you think you can deflect to avoid providing fodder for the forum? InMagaWeTrust is known for this tactic. He would not answer the question either. So let's see...will you break from the InMagaWeTrust profile and actually answer a question, or will you continually act exactly like him?

I said close to Gilmer, think I'm going to tell the proud boy cult on here my actual town? Although I'd love to put a face behind some of these keyboard warriors on here... Abbott put profits over lives, cancun Ted had the right idea and left this state... 

17 minutes ago, Englebert said:

We loss power for 4 days BTW

Just now, 45thAND46thSucks said:

We loss power for 4 days BTW

You deflect on what your solution would be. How predictable.

Is four days worth trillions of dollars? The northern states lose power all the time due to the cold...resulting in lives lost. The northern states lose lives anytime they have a heat wave. How much should they spend on air conditioning every home?

How much should Texas spend on ensuring your snowflake existence has the power to make smores when the temperature drops below freezing? You've bragged on this forum multiple times about how well off financially you are. Why did you and your family not go to Cancun to escape the cold? That's what smart people who can afford it would have done. My generator kept me warm and cozy for the couple of days, so I had no need to join the affluent crowd you claim to belong to.

So again, how much should the Texas lawmakers extort from Texas taxpayers to make sure every government dependent person does not suffer any undue hardships for a few days? Please give us a figure.

Once you atone for you silly first complaint on Abbott, maybe we can then move on to the next two braindead points you made. History has shown you will refuse to partake in this adult conversation. History has shown you will resort to deflection and personal attacks. InMagaWeTrust is not smiling right now...and neither are you. Coincidence?

7 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I understand how it works,  you'd think putting forth something to even get to vote would be logical... I guess Conalds excuse could be it wouldn't pass anyway.. campaign promises failed

The president doesn’t put forth legislation. Legislators do.

I think in the last Texas legislative session in 2021, the governor made a statement that if you send me a pro gun bill, I will sign it. He does not submit bills, he does not debate bills and he does not vote on bills.. That is not his function. He can let his feelings known however.

Several pro gun legislation bills were sent to him and he signed each one. If they could not have come to an agreement, he could not have signed any of them but that is not because he did not wish to. Governor Abbott is just lucky that for the moment Texas has a super majority of Republicans.

I could assure you there are many pieces of legislation that if they would have gotten to Trump’s  desk, he would have signed them. I could assure you that if the Republicans had a super majority in Congress, like Obama had for his first two years (which lost him control for his remaining 6 years), they would have been stacking bills on Trump’s  desk.

A super majority that the Democrats had for the two years which is almost unheard of history, was completely squandered because of Democrats pushed Obamacare which a majority of the public was against. I guess I’m glad because much of what they wanted to do, they were not able to because they were so wrapped up pushing their disastrous healthcare bill. 

How divisive was Obamacare from the Public’s opinion? The Democrats held 255 seats in the House when Obama came into office and the Republicans had 180. The Democrats had a stunning 75 seat majority.

Right after Obamacare passed, the midterms came up. The Republicans went from 180 seats to 240. The Democrats Dropped to 191.

Currently the Democrats hold the  House by 10 positions. The Republicans have to win six of those seats to take back control. The first two years of the Obama presidency they lost over 60 seats. If the Dems lose at least six seats, nothing will pass legislation for the next two years without Republican approval. If so we will see how Biden does in signing laws that never make it to his desk.

8 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Dang…..I didn’t know the internet went all the way to Gilmer! Lol. Why don’t you tell us another story about a man named Jed who barely kept his family fed. 

This is the hidden content, please

AOC not happy...or very smart...from the article:

Progressive New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said that the Supreme Court's decision on the Clean Air Act is "catastrophic." 

In a Thursday morning tweet, the Democratic firebrand and climate justice advocate swiped at the Supreme Court.

"Catastrophic. A filibuster carveout is not enough," Ocasio-Cortez wrote. "We need to reform or do away with the whole thing, for the sake of the planet."

Get rid of the Supreme Court, lol.

And this is an example of that young blood in Congress that some here think we need more of. 

🤦‍♂️

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

DC Antifa Group Offering Reward for Locations of Conservative Supreme Court Justices.  Is this still about Roe V Wade?  

This is the hidden content, please

And what is sad about this is that biden, nor his DOJ is doing anything to stop it.  They are encouraging this crap.  And some here said that Trump was divisive.  obama has nothing biden.  biden is the the biggest po💩”leader” this country has seen to date!!

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

And what is sad about this is that biden, nor his DOJ is doing anything to stop it.  They are encouraging this crap.  And some here said that Trump was divisive.  obama has nothing biden.  biden is the the biggest po💩”leader” this country has seen to date!!

I don’t disagree with you at all on any of this but I wouldn’t doubt that those puppet strings are being controlled by 44.  They bought a house in kalorama(spelling) just down the road from WH.  W. Wilson was the last president to live in dc after presidency.

biden cognitive level was already declining before election.

I give it to the dems they smart in putting two no nothing weaklings together Biden/Kamala)….fall guys…..why someone else controls all.

but hey I’m just speculating….givin the lack of moral compass the dems have shown and continue to show.