Flipping Red

baddog

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's really sad to see people who still believe in the tooth fairy, that the earth is flat, the moon landing was a hoax, and Trump won in 2020. 

I only believe in the last statement but I am still waiting on a answer from you about our own DOJ and FBI participating and spying on a sitting President to create a false Russia Hoax to take him out of office. Did that not happen? 

36 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Clinton was definitely more of a fiscal conservative than Bush II, or Trump.  The debt/deficit doesn't lie. 

He was dragged to it by Newt, remember his "welfare reform".

And the fool cut the main thing gov should spend money on, the military.

You'll never see me defending the big spending, they all do but your hero gets credit for policies he was dragged kicking and screaming to.

Your recollection of Clinton policies is almost as bad as your recollection of Trump policies.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He was dragged to it by Newt, remember his "welfare reform".

And the fool cut the main thing gov should spend money on, the military.

You'll never see me defending the big spending, they all do but your hero gets credit for policies he was dragged kicking and screaming to.

Your recollection of Clinton policies is almost as bad as your recollection of Trump policies.

Not one Democrat can recall what Newt did to Clinton.

4 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I only believe in the last statement but I am still waiting on a answer from you about our own DOJ and FBI participating and spying on a sitting President to create a false Russia Hoax to take him out of office. Did that not happen? 

Crickets….

7 hours ago, bullets13 said:

well, insult them and get a ban, or disagree with them respectfully and don't.  I've removed, warned, and given bans to several folks over the last year, and things have gotten better on here.  I don't want to see things devolve back to the way they were before, with people constantly insulting each other and getting into childish pissing matches.  

I ve never been banned and I may have been warned about something years ago.

Pointing out the truth to many is an insult

15 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's really sad to see people who still believe in the tooth fairy, that the earth is flat, the moon landing was a hoax, and Trump won in 2020. 

You still haven’t answered my question about our own DOJ and FBI being involved in pushing the Russia Hoax with their spying on Trump while he was coming into office and while he was in office. 81 million votes!😂😂😂

19 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

You still haven’t answered my question about our own DOJ and FBI being involved in pushing the Russia Hoax with their spying on Trump while he was coming into office and while he was in office. 81 million votes!😂😂😂

Your mind is made. You believe evidence that doesn’t exist, from sources (“True the Vote”) that exist ONLY to spread lies and misinformation. What’s the point? I’d be better off outside trying to teach an oak tree to speak Spanish. 

The internet is a powerful tool. One can use it to educate (or in your case, miseducate) themselves about anything. If you believe that the Earth is flat, there are tons of sites/people who will support your beliefs. If you think that the moon landing was a hoax, or that the Holocaust didn’t exist… there are tons of places just like the ones that you and Reagan visit to feed you the morsels that you crave about the election. 

Do I feel like wasting my time to look at your “sources” to see whatever it is that you’re crowing about, then formulate a well-spoken critique only to have it ignored because your mind can’t be changed by reason, logic and facts when your heart of hearts is all that matters in your simplistic view of the world? I’ll pass. 

There’s a reason that everyone from the Republican Party, local election officials, state officials that oversee elections, the Justice Department, abs reasonable people across the nation agree that there was no widespread fraud in the 2020 Election. But you would accuse God Himself of lying knowing that it would damn your soul if HE told you Trump lost. 

So what’s the point? You offer no perspective to the conversation other than posting tripe and stating your belief that there’s no way Biden got 81 million votes. You offer nothing but an ignorant opinion… that’s not even worth debating. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Your mind is made. You believe evidence that doesn’t exist, from sources (“True the Vote”) that exist ONLY to spread lies and misinformation. What’s the point? I’d be better off outside trying to teach an oak tree to speak Spanish. 

The internet is a powerful tool. One can use it to educate (or in your case, miseducate) themselves about anything. If you believe that the Earth is flat, there are tons of sites/people who will support your beliefs. If you think that the moon landing was a hoax, or that the Holocaust didn’t exist… there are tons of places just like the ones that you and Reagan visit to feed you the morsels that you crave about the election. 

Do I feel like wasting my time to look at your “sources” to see whatever it is that you’re crowing about, then formulate a well-spoken critique only to have it ignored because your mind can’t be changed by reason, logic and facts when your heart of hearts is all that matters in your simplistic view of the world? I’ll pass. 

There’s a reason that everyone from the Republican Party, local election officials, state officials that oversee elections, the Justice Department, abs reasonable people across the nation agree that there was no widespread fraud in the 2020 Election. But you would accuse God Himself of lying knowing that it would damn your soul if HE told you Trump lost. 

So what’s the point? You offer no perspective to the conversation other than posting tripe and stating your belief that there’s no way Biden got 81 million votes. You offer nothing but an ignorant opinion… that’s not even worth debating. 

But I'm sure you have no problem with the investigating continuing, right. 

I can recall the claims that Trump had stolen the election and all the Russian collusion involved.  I also can remember folks being ridiculed for even challenging that it wasn't true.  Trump was sure to be impeached and convicted, no question of his guilt, especially by folks like you and the main stream media.

And look how that worked itself out, it was all made up by the corrupt democrats, but it sure took a while to come out.

You Trump haters looked silly when the truth came out on that one and I would think you would have learned your lesson to wait on the results on the election fraud...never underestimate the level of corruption the democrats will stoop to get their way.

Be patient and let those concerned about election integrity do their thing, you certainly wouldn't want to look silly again, would you?

12 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I ve never been banned and I may have been warned about something years ago.

Pointing out the truth to many is an insult

when people's version of pointing out the truth is calling someone stupid or a moron, then yup.  that comment wasn't directed at you necessarily, but i quoted you since you apparently took exception to me asking folks to talk to each other like adults.  I don't recall you doing anything that I've ever thought needed a warning or a ban, and we interact a decent amount on here.  

10 hours ago, Reagan said:

What exactly did you say that possibly violated forum rules?  

he didn't.  he made a point, and i replied with one.  it was not a threat in any way.  my post that he quoted was a general statement to everyone, that we need to speak to each other as adults..  he took exception to folks who disagreeing with him being referred to as adults.  I was merely stating that as long as he can talk to them without insulting them, then he has nothing to worry about.  

22 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's a legitimate concern.... So many people believe that they the right to have everything that they want.... and somebody else is going to pay for it.  

My thing is that if we KNOW that the election will be decided by the middle (because it is), why nominate somebody (trump) with a minority of loyal supporters but zero support from the middle knowing that you're going to lose?  "Vote for us or you're stupid" really isn't much of a campaign theme.

It's the rallying cry of this board, but as you and I keep trying to tell folks, it's not going to swing anything at the polls.  

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

If you don’t think that what our DOJ and FBI did to Trump as a incoming President and Sitting President would turn a blind eye to massive election fraud than your lost.

That was quite a lot of misdirection Jibberish that did not answer the question I asked you. DID THE DOJ AND FBI HELP CREATE A FALSE RUSSIAN HOAX TO HELP REMOVE A SITTING PRESIDENT?? It’s a yes or no answer.

I like the way you go to the insults when you can’t answer a simple question. Your legend in your own mind. Lol

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

If you don’t think that what our DOJ and FBI did to Trump as a incoming President and Sitting President would turn a blind eye to massive election fraud than your lost.

That was quite a lot of misdirection Jibberish that did not answer the question I asked you. DID THE DOJ AND FBI HELP CREATE A FALSE RUSSIAN HOAX TO HELP REMOVE A SITTING PRESIDENT?? It’s a yes or no answer.

I like the way you go to the insults when you can’t answer a simple question. Your legend in your own mind. Lol

No, the DOJ and FBI (which were both being run by Trump appointees) did not create a false Russian Hoax to help remove a sitting President.  

Now I'm sure you'll post a link to a youtube video done by some guy who used to repossess cars for a living who has it all figured out, he just can't prove it...other than a few thousand "affidavits" that he's willing to hand deliver to some official somewhere. 

You see, I still remember when Obama just wanted that Russian to "Tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after the election."  I also am well aware that Rudy was playing hard and fast with the Ukrainians, just like Hunter Biden.  Your blind allegiance to Trump has clouded your mind to the fact that they are ALL doing it.... The genuine fools are the ones who sit back and say "my guy didn't... it was a hoax!!!!"

18 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, the DOJ and FBI (which were both being run by Trump appointees) did not create a false Russian Hoax to help remove a sitting President.  

Now I'm sure you'll post a link to a youtube video done by some guy who used to repossess cars for a living who has it all figured out, he just can't prove it...other than a few thousand "affidavits" that he's willing to hand deliver to some official somewhere. 

You see, I still remember when Obama just wanted that Russian to "Tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after the election."  I also am well aware that Rudy was playing hard and fast with the Ukrainians, just like Hunter Biden.  Your blind allegiance to Trump has clouded your mind to the fact that they are ALL doing it.... The genuine fools are the ones who sit back and say "my guy didn't... it was a hoax!!!!"

Have you been living under a rock or something? I Have know allegiance to Trump. I didn’t even vote for him in primaries. I have allegiance to facts and what’s good for country. Your Stupid insults of video I post are just childish. Why don’t you attack the substance of what your seeing? You run your mouth about sources then you post some stupid article from cnn or msnbc, like only your sources are credible. News Flash : The DOJ and FBI did help in trying to take out Trump while he was in office an drive down his approval numbers. Obama had 8 years to corrupt the DOJ and FBI. We’re not going to agree that’s fine but if your going to dismiss evidence of election fraud that I post then prove it. Excuse me if I don’t except you as my Fact Checker. Attack the messenger or yell conspiracy theory…typical liberal mantra. 

6 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

You discredit his "sources", he discredits yours - I think that's the point Cardinal is trying to make.......

By that analogy then know one knows the truth. The video footage that I posted is from the video cameras that survey the ballot boxes to keep people from casting more than one ballot. That’s why they were out there. It’s a felony to cast more than one ballot per person. As you can see from the footage they are stuffing the ballot boxes with way more than one ballot. Then they would go to another ballot box an stuff more ballots. The video does not lie.

3 hours ago, bullets13 said:

when people's version of pointing out the truth is calling someone stupid or a moron, then yup.  that comment wasn't directed at you necessarily, but i quoted you since you apparently took exception to me asking folks to talk to each other like adults.  I don't recall you doing anything that I've ever thought needed a warning or a ban, and we interact a decent amount on here.  

I knew it wasn’t towards me and I understand what you mean.

and I didn’t take exception to it.  I was just adding my two cents.