Flipping Red

baddog

28 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Have you been living under a rock or something? I Have know allegiance to Trump. I didn’t even vote for him in primaries. I have allegiance to facts and what’s good for country. Your Stupid insults of video I post are just childish. Why don’t you attack the substance of what your seeing? You run your mouth about sources then you post some stupid article from cnn or msnbc, like only your sources are credible. News Flash : The DOJ and FBI did help in trying to take out Trump while he was in office an drive down his approval numbers. Obama had 8 years to corrupt the DOJ and FBI. We’re not going to agree that’s fine but if your going to dismiss evidence of election fraud that I post then prove it. Excuse me if I don’t except you as my Fact Checker. Attack the messenger or yell conspiracy theory…typical liberal mantra. 

I wouldn't waste my time.  By pointing out that these agencies were "run" by Trump appointees clearly shows he has idea what the real "swamp" is.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

By that analogy then know one knows the truth. The video footage that I posted is from the video cameras that survey the ballot boxes to keep people from casting more than one ballot. That’s why they were out there. It’s a felony to cast more than one ballot per person. As you can see from the footage they are stuffing the ballot boxes with way more than one ballot. Then they would go to another ballot box an stuff more ballots. The video does not lie.

The video also doesn't tell the complete truth.  I watched it.  

Both parties received RECORD number of votes in this election, correct?  True, what you showed me is someone putting in multiple ballots.  I'm not an attorney, but.....I do believe this would be thrown out by every single judge in America - You cannot prove without a shadow of a doubt that they were cast for only Biden. You also cannot prove the guy who gets out of the SUV COULD have been dropping ballots for everyone in the car instead of parking and them all walking. 

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying this video isn't going to convince me nor any judge/jury without a shadow of a doubt that there was wide spread election fraud.  

16 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Both parties received RECORD number of votes in this election, correct?  True, what you showed me is someone putting in multiple ballots.  I'm not an attorney, but.....I do believe this would be thrown out by every single judge in America - You cannot prove without a shadow of a doubt that they were cast for only Biden. You also cannot prove the guy who gets out of the SUV COULD have been dropping ballots for everyone in the car instead of parking and them all walking. 

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying this video isn't going to convince me nor any judge/jury without a shadow of a doubt that there was wide spread election fraud.  

But it's worth looking into further, wouldn't you agree?

9 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

But it's worth looking into further, wouldn't you agree?

Yes, agree.  The license plate of the SUV in the video could easily be ran. 

I also didn't see a timestamp on the video, I may have missed it - I'm at work.  I'd have to assume that it was from election day? Also, who produced the videos for the public?  Were these people paid actors to cast doubt on our election process?  Were they Russian's!? 😉 

2 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Yes, agree.  The license plate of the SUV in the video could easily be ran. 

I also didn't see a timestamp on the video, I may have missed it - I'm at work.  I'd have to assume that it was from election day? Also, who produced the videos for the public?  Were these people paid actors to cast doubt on our election process?  Were they Russian's!? 😉 

And I’m not talking about this particular event only.  I believe there has been enough evidence to warrant at least investigating whether there was wrongdoing.  Some may think this can be looked into and wrapped up in a short time frame, but it can’t.

As far as the Russian activity, you’ll have to check with the democrats.

50 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

LumRaider beat me to yours post but I agree with his statement for I too am at work but this is just the tip of the iceberg of many many abnormalities and suspicious BULL💩 that went on in the 2020 election. It was death by thousand cuts. There was fraud in more ways than you can count in 2020. You can trust government officials if you want but I don’t. If at some point I feel like I’ve been duped then I man up an admit I was wrong but I don’t think I am. This last 2 in half years has been anything but normal but if you want to believe the 2020 was a normal transition of power go right ahead. The fact that this regime has made treasonous decision after treasonous decision tells me otherwise.

11 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

LumRaider beat me to yours post but I agree with his statement for I too am at work but this is just the tip of the iceberg of many many abnormalities and suspicious BULL💩 that went on in the 2020 election. It was death by thousand cuts. There was fraud in more ways than you can count in 2020. You can trust government officials if you want but I don’t. If at some point I feel like I’ve been duped then I man up an admit I was wrong but I don’t think I am. This last 2 in half years has been anything but normal but if you want to believe the 2020 was a normal transition of power go right ahead. The fact that this regime has made treasonous decision after treasonous decision tells me otherwise.

Can you tell me who you do trust? It seems you only trust Trump supporters, but only the supporters that believe there was mass election fraud.  

1 hour ago, Bobcat1 said:

Can you tell me who you do trust? It seems you only trust Trump supporters, but only the supporters that believe there was mass election fraud.  

I trust in God to give me the spirit of discernment to decipher through the propaganda that involved the election just like a lot Covid nonsense. Almost everything told in the beginning of Covid was a freaking lie an now all truth is coming out. It has nothing to do with Trump supporters or even Trump himself. If we have a system that has been riddled with fraud where we the people are not electing the people in power we have no country.

There were a lot good things Trump  did for this country while he was President but one of the biggest things over looked is that he made the left take off there mask an show just how evil and power hungry they really are…. even to the point that they’d burn this country to the ground to remain in power. An so here we are with what we have now. 

You are witnessing the deliberate destruction of the U.S. economy.