Disney World Releases Statement Critical Of PNG’s Orlando Performance!

tvc184

24 minutes ago, baddog said:

I don’t need to research the fact that I don’t care what any of them think. It’s a “ harmless” high school spirit chant. Anyone “offended” by that needs to take a couple Midol and call me in the morning. 

So to prevent from educating yourself, you’ll just throw the ‘I don’t care’ thing out there.  I’m used to that type of rebuttal from elementary aged kids.  

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

But when the previous Principal Chief gave his blessings to use the mascot, I bet folks didn’t think he was a ‘tender footed snowflake’.  

I get it.  Whatever fits people like your self’s narrative I guess.

What am I like?  You don’t even know me?  Carry on, since you think you are so smart!! And no, evidently the previous Chief was not a tenderfoot!  Some don’t carry their feelings around on their shoulders.  I guess he was smart enough to realize there was no harm being done.

Definitely shows how naive we are here.  After all the bs PNG has been through, you’d think they’d know better than do it at a bastion of liberalism like Disney.  
It also shows how goofy things are in our country.  Sadly the Media has the hammer and PNG is the nail.  Who’d ever thunk it.  😢😢😢

I seem to remember that the former head of the Cherokee Nation had approved of the PNG tradition.  Perhaps someone could expand on that.  Now the Cherokee are lead by a whiny baby woke bloke.

I could fill this thread how PNG tradition should fill Cherokees with pride, but in today’s atmosphere, the logic falls on deaf ears.  Suffice it to say that old Cherokee warriors are rolling over in their graves. 

25 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I seem to remember that the former head of the Cherokee Nation had approved of the PNG tradition.  Perhaps someone could expand on that.  Now the Cherokee are lead by a whiny baby woke bloke.

I could fill this thread how PNG tradition should fill Cherokees with pride, but in today’s atmosphere, the logic falls on deaf ears.  Suffice it to say that old Cherokee warriors are rolling over in their graves. 

This might be the craziest post I’ve ever seen on this website…. 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So to prevent from educating yourself, you’ll just throw the ‘I don’t care’ thing out there.  I’m used to that type of rebuttal from elementary aged kids.  

Well then, since you are the educated one,  educate me. What the heck am I missing?

1 minute ago, tvc184 said:

Then what is offensive?

Do mascots need approval?

The png folk justified using the mascot, the fight song , ect that the previous Chief gave the blessing.  However, the current Chief showed his displeasure and non approval for it, but it’s a different situation now since it does not fit their narrative.  All based on tradition.  They e been doing it so long that it must be right, RIGHT?  Horrible logic.

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

According to the ASPCA, it's offensive to have animals as team mascots.

Should we eliminate those as well?

I feel some kind of way to even entertain this asinine  comparison, especially since you and I both know there’s a huge difference between a culture of people vs. animals.  

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

My point is if it's offensive to one, it should be changed. Correct?

Before I answer that question…

Do you feel offended when they run Reveille X out at football games for your beloved A&M, or would you not care either way?  Just adding extra even though this has nothing to do with our topic, how do you feel about the A&M folks removing her vocal cords so that she can’t bark?  Now I personally am offended with that…. 🤷🏾‍♂️