How Bad Is Economy ?

Hagar

It’s so bad Brady announces he’s coming back.  

This is the hidden content, please

I posted this in PRO/NFL thread, but thought I’d give a laugh over here.  But n all seriousness, I have an Altima & it’ll take $50 to fill a hair over a half tank.   Good grief, Nov should be the biggest landslide in history.  I just hope whoever the R’s run can fix all the freaking damage Biden & his Merry Band of Loons have done.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

It’s so bad Brady announces he’s coming back.  

This is the hidden content, please

I posted this in PRO/NFL thread, but thought I’d give a laugh over here.  But n all seriousness, I have an Altima & it’ll take $50 to fill a hair over a half tank.   Good grief, Nov should be the biggest landslide in history.  I just hope whoever the R’s run can fix all the freaking damage Biden & his Merry Band of Loons have done.

It cost me $120 to fill up my diesel F250 today. 

23 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

It cost me $120 to fill up my diesel F250 today. 

And when these big rig drivers are spending over a thousand to fill up, that will show up on our Supermarket shelves.  Sticker shock everywhere.  And if you’re on a fixed income, like many (me), you’re in a fix.   As the man said in Next of Kin, “You ain’t seen bad yet, but it’s coming”.

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

And when these big rig drivers are spending over a thousand to fill up, that will show up on our Supermarket shelves.  Sticker shock everywhere.  And if you’re on a fixed income, like many (me), you’re in a fix.   As the man said in Next of Kin, “You ain’t seen bad yet, but it’s coming”.

And mush head can fix it, but he won’t.  What a puppet we have in “charge”!!

10 hours ago, Hagar said:

Why don’t you just go buy a $60,000 electric car? That’ll save money on gas… 🙄

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Why don’t you just go buy a $60,000 electric car? That’ll save money on gas… 🙄

I would but rumor is you’re going to get me one for St. Patrick’s Day.  I can’t even afford to get the hookups to charge the little useless beast.  I’d prefer you get me a Dodge SRT Viper.  I couldn’t afford to drive it but I could drool on the hood.  😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

I would but rumor is you’re going to get me one for St. Patrick’s Day.  I can’t even afford to get the hookups to charge the little useless beast.  I’d prefer you get me a Dodge SRT Viper.  I couldn’t afford to drive it but I could drool on the hood.  😂😂😂

I actually went to get you one, but they were out of cars…chip shortage. Something about Covid, a supply chain and a moron in the White House. Not sure what that means. Oh yeah, I think they mentioned January 6th too. 

26 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I actually went to get you one, but they were out of cars…chip shortage. Something about Covid, a supply chain and a moron in the White House. Not sure what that means. Oh yeah, I think they mentioned January 6th too. 

Drat!  The story of my life.  Still, your generosity is noted.  All our posters now see you as a shining beacon of benevolence while most are consumed by greed.  You’re a light to humanity.  A Saint!

The economy is so bad I can’t afford to pay attention. 

Gotta love the way the Dems point the proverbial finger (or fickle finger of fate) at anyone but themselves. First stage of being an adult is accepting responsibility for your own actions. Dems are little kids.