Jasper ISD Special Called Meeting - New AD Kendrick Crumedy!

This is the hidden content, please

BREAKING pending board approval Jasper ISD will name Manvel OC and Jasper alum Kendrick Crumedy as their next AD/HFC

7 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Finally a school gets a great hire this off-season. Congrats bulldogs. Stay focused on silsbee though 

I was surprised that Kendrick didn't mention the Tigers at that meeting, but you can be sure that they're on his mind. This new district is gonna be fun...

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Jasper ISD Special Called Meeting - New AD Kendrick Crumedy!

I already knew who was the new AD/HC when I seen the finalist there would’ve been some good hires with any of those other candidates but there’s only one great candidate that could’ve been hired here And his remarks after being hired you guys in Jasper should be excited and you other teams in the near future should not be excited good luck Silsbee WOS and Newton you going to need it 

I researched MaxPreps to get points per game in the six seasons he was the OC. Overall, those teams averaged 47 points/game. Some of those scores came from the defense, but this is still impressive. 

2016  14 games  670 points  47.9 ppg

2017  15 games  719 points  47.9 ppg

2018  12 games  654 points  54.5 ppg

2019  14 games  689 points  49.2 ppg

2020  11 games  478 points  43.5 ppg

2021  13 games  512 points  39.4 ppg

17 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Me too. He's ready to go right now! lol

I feel the best about this hire than I have any other, ever.  Hopefully on the Gene Walkoviak level.  He already has two state track championships on his record at Manvel if I read correctly.  Not to mention a good record in the Football playoffs. There is going to be some new excitement in Bulldog land!