30 million for crack pipes

Dirty_but_Dazzling

Honestly when you first see the headline you’re first thought has to be it’s out of the Babylon Bee.  According to the documentaries I’ve seen, crack is the most addictive and physically damaging of all the street drugs.  And they’re doing it under the guise of racial equity.  Now, correct me if I’m wrong here, but they’re giving out free crack pipes, primarily to blacks - to do what?  Increase drug addiction among minorities.  Why?  To make them even more dependent on the Govt?  Only reason I can think of.  I’ve no idea how blacks feel about this, but I’d think blacks would be mad, angry and insulted.  Personally, it makes me mad they want to encourage crack cocaine use in any humans.

I wish one of our black posters would give us her/his thoughts.  Possibly I’m not interpreting this correctly.  

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Honestly when you first see the headline you’re first thought has to be it’s out of the Babylon Bee.  According to the documentaries I’ve seen, crack is the most addictive and physically damaging of all the street drugs.  And they’re doing it under the guise of racial equity.  Now, correct me if I’m wrong here, but they’re giving out free crack pipes, primarily to blacks - to do what?  Increase drug addiction among minorities.  Why?  To make them even more dependent on the Govt?  Only reason I can think of.  I’ve no idea how blacks feel about this, but I’d think blacks would be mad, angry and insulted.  Personally, it makes me mad they want to encourage crack cocaine use in any humans.

I wish one of our black posters would give us her/his thoughts.  Possibly I’m not interpreting this correctly.  

Yup... saw this this morning and was shocked to see a fox headline.  

19 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Yup... saw this this morning and was shocked to see a fox headline.  

I respect your opinion, so can you rationalize this so I can understand it?  I’ve seen our Govt do some really crazy things, but this may top them all. To quote my Vulcan friends, it’s not logical.

Just now, Hagar said:

I respect your opinion, so can you rationalize this so I can understand it?  I’ve seen our Govt do some really crazy things, but this may top them all. To quote my Vulcan friends, it’s not logical.

I'm going to be honest, the thing I saw was a conservative hit piece, which, if this is being portrayed accurately, is wholly justified.  I haven't really had any opportunity to do any research yet.  My first guess is that it's a questionable or bad piece of legislation that is being oversimplified by conservatives in the media to make Biden look as bad as possible, but also makes him look bad without their help.  

Icing on the cake.  Kyle Mann, Editor in Chief of the Babylon Bee said, “If one of my writers had pitched this headline I’d rejected it for being to absurd”.  
No doubt in my mind he’s serious.  Essentially this story is one that exemplifies you can’t make this stuff up.

• 3 months later...