5AD1 District 8 and Region 2 discussion.

Cougtalk

On 11/10/2023 at 9:49 PM, TradenupBH said:

Lol, keep thinking that

Where’s the lie??? BH probably the only real team that’s consistent. PAM has horrible coaching and played from behind IN EVERY GAME MINUS GCM. In some cases not the whole game but struggled in the first qtr against the likes of sterling and lee. PAM are frauds and that’s on coaches. LP u never know what u gonna get. They use to be solid every year. Gotta sit and wait if they are for real. 

On 11/25/2023 at 6:50 AM, pakronos said:

Where’s the lie??? BH probably the only real team that’s consistent. PAM has horrible coaching and played from behind IN EVERY GAME MINUS GCM. In some cases not the whole game but struggled in the first qtr against the likes of sterling and lee. PAM are frauds and that’s on coaches. LP u never know what u gonna get. They use to be solid every year. Gotta sit and wait if they are for real. 

What does United and West Brook bring? WB has a history 30 years ago, United hasn’t done anything. Both were in a super tough district, but just because they dropping down don’t mean anything. The district is going to look a lot different. I’ll wait and see what it looks like before commenting further.

On 11/25/2023 at 6:50 AM, pakronos said:

Guess what genius(I wanna use another term with all that u've been doing throughout the year) the $5 dollar injuns asked TJ graduate, Todd Dodge, to help them in the coaching search.  So, you hate TJ grads and I told you there are no lincoln grads that are willing to come back home to coach PA.  Also, starting slow and winning means the halftime adjustments worked, and the kids were physically and mentally in shape to execute those adjustments.  I will stand on that you don't know how to watch football but anyway......

12 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

What does United and West Brook bring? WB has a history 30 years ago, United hasn’t done anything. Both were in a super tough district, but just because they dropping down don’t mean anything. The district is going to look a lot different. I’ll wait and see what it looks like before commenting further.

I know WB has the QB coming back for sure and my theory of having '6A speed' will be put to the test when they drop.  I know United are losing those two big tackles, but other than that, I don't know.  PA will have the edge on both because our middle schools play theirs but both programs will welcome the change

3 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

I know WB has the QB coming back for sure and my theory of having '6A speed' will be put to the test when they drop.  I know United are losing those two big tackles, but other than that, I don't know.  PA will have the edge on both because our middle schools play theirs but both programs will welcome the change

I’m happy to have them down. I was saying by dropping down don’t think that means automatic success. It will make for more smack talking on here though. Lol

I'm proud that my thread has made it all the way to realignment talk. What a legacy thread we have kept going. I thank BH fans for overreacting to every Crosby post. PAM fans for keeping it alive in the offseason and ofc 14.3 for making people angry on a near weekly manner for nearly 18 months. I'll miss this thread. 

Just now, Cougtalk said:

I'm proud that my thread has made it all the way to realignment talk. What a legacy thread we have kept going. I thank BH fans for overreacting to every Crosby post. PAM fans for keeping it alive in the offseason and ofc 14.3 for making people angry on a near weekly manner for nearly 18 months. I'll miss this thread. 

You have to make a new one in February. 💪🏾 

Hopefully we'll be back in Region 3, it'll be way more talk then. 

On 2/3/2022 at 9:29 AM, Cougtalk said:

My predictions

Top 3 are obvious 

PAM, BH, Crosby

4th slot will be a fight but I think Porter likely has the best team coming in. 

In celebration of this thread I bring forth the 2nd post. 1 out of 3 was Obvious 😂✌️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...