22-3A standings

Because all three didn’t go 2-0. and they are tied.  It will come down to Tuesday. To see who is still tied.

If EC. Kountze and Buna all win. It’s a 3 way tie.   If Woodville wins then WV and Kountze will be tied for 3rd.  And Buna would win head to head with EC.   

if Kountze wins. Then back to a 3 way tie.  

On 2/2/2022 at 9:10 AM, CATMAN said:

A very good coach in High school it hard to stay on top every years

I thought Joub did a good job last year with what he had, this year he has 2-3 pretty good players and that shows by the results. He has done a very good job this year just like he does every year. Common sense you have to have players to win. 

1 hour ago, mfd814 said:

Because all three didn’t go 2-0. and they are tied.  It will come down to Tuesday. To see who is still tied.

If EC. Kountze and Buna all win. It’s a 3 way tie.   If Woodville wins then WV and Kountze will be tied for 3rd.  And Buna would win head to head with EC.   

EC vs Anuhuac and Buna at Newton are not automatic wins for EC and Buna. Could be a four way tie if those 2 lose and Woodville beats Kountze. 

On 2/12/2022 at 8:43 AM, mfd814 said:

Will there a playoff?

1 hour ago, ECFAN#1 said:

Two extra games will be a disadvantage, but necessary I guess. They better be in shape.

When I think of these games or warm up games I think INJURIES.

my simple mine

could ve just did it like round robin….best record among the three to settle the seeding.

EC 3-1 vs ktz and buna

Buna 2-2 vs ktz and ec 

ktz 1-3 vs ec and Buna.

again this is just this scenario if they all split with each other it would be different.

3 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

When I think of these games or warm up games I think INJURIES.

my simple mine

could ve just did it like round robin….best record among the three to settle the seeding.

EC 3-1 vs ktz and buna

Buna 2-2 vs ktz and ec 

ktz 1-3 vs ec and Buna.

again this is just this scenario if they all split with each other it would be different.

Buna beat EC twice. Lost once to Kountze. So in this scenario it would be

Buna 3-1 vs Kountze/ec

EC 2-2 vs Kountze/buna

Kountze 1-3 vs Buna/ec

Ktz can beat EC with the correct guys on the court and not play like wild animals.  

Kid with the wild hair needs to start #15 and not #12.  #12 needs to be 6man and come in hitting "3s."  I hope I can make it down for this game.   

*being 37 to 42, with dad bods the old lions would still beat this ktz team by 30+!!!