22-3A standings

1 hour ago, pefectmakespractice said:

Ktz can beat EC with the correct guys on the court and not play like wild animals.  

Kid with the wild hair needs to start #15 and not #12.  #12 needs to be 6man and come in hitting "3s."  I hope I can make it down for this game.   

*being 37 to 42, with dad bods the old lions would still beat this ktz team by 30+!!!

And can some one not leave the shooter for EC wide open just about every trip down the floor?

12 hours ago, pefectmakespractice said:

Ktz can beat EC with the correct guys on the court and not play like wild animals.  

Kid with the wild hair needs to start #15 and not #12.  #12 needs to be 6man and come in hitting "3s."  I hope I can make it down for this game.   

*being 37 to 42, with dad bods the old lions would still beat this ktz team by 30+!!!

# 12 starts.  4 yr Varsity. Shoots the 3. Very well .  Basketball smart and a team leader .  If he hits early. The others play off that.   The game you saw was nothing like his normal.  Has over 100 3’s made.    He had 16 points the other night and has played better since the EC game.  Those that know. Know.  
   # 15 does not have wild hair.   It’s a style .  And has played better off the bench.  There is a rotation Joubert uses that is working.  And keeps #15 out of foul trouble down the stretch.   

2 hours ago, mfd814 said:

# 12 starts.  4 yr Varsity. Shoots the 3. Very well .  Basketball smart and a team leader .  If he hits early. The others play off that.   The game you saw was nothing like his normal.  Has over 100 3’s made.    He had 16 points the other night and has played better since the EC game.  Those that know. Know.  
   # 15 does not have wild hair.   It’s a style .  And has played better off the bench.  There is a rotation Joubert uses that is working.  And keeps #15 out of foul trouble down the stretch.   

Wild hair...