Joe Biden is a great American President

BADSANTA

On 5/24/2022 at 3:55 AM, BS Wildcats said:

Why make a statement such as this and run like a kindergartner when asked what it is that is so great about the job the idiot is doing?  Maybe you should stick to the high school basketball topics, particularly the threads about Silsbee.  That may the one thing you have some similitude of knowledge on.

Troll on!

He is a great man!!! I'd fight for Joe. Be glad you have a president who has your back. You need to go burn your Trump signs sir. He is over😂😂😂😂. I bet your the type to your signs all over your pick up truck and internet hunt for local rally sites. Sorry bro, there won't be another Republican in office for a while. Im also confident your governor AKA "Hot Wheels" won't get voted back in either.

11 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

He is a great man!!! I'd fight for Joe. Be glad you have a president who has your back. You need to go burn your Trump signs sir. He is over😂😂😂😂. I bet your the type to your signs all over your pick up truck and internet hunt for local rally sites. Sorry bro, there won't be another Republican in office for a while. Im also confident your governor AKA "Hot Wheels" won't get voted back in either.

I’ll give you one thing, biden does get lots of votes from folks that want him to have their back.  Sad that there are so many losers that are dependent on government, and same losers vote for the crumbs the government gives them so they’ll keep voting for more crumbs .

Sad

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

"Hot wheels" 🤣

4 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

If by putting a knife in it is what you call having your back, then you are correct. I can’t believe I even answered a troll. 

7 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

biden has guaranteed that a Republican will be the next POTUS.  He has wrecked America in less than two years.  There are fools such as yourself that even know that.  And you really are proving what type of person you are by making fun of someone in a wheelchair.  Such a little fool, you are!

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

biden has guaranteed that a Republican will be the next POTUS.  He has wrecked America in less than two years.  There are fools such as yourself that even know that.  And you really are proving what type of person you are by making fun of someone in a wheelchair.  Such a little fool, you are!

I'm confident if Conalds on the ticket in 2024 a D will win again! 

9 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I did not say anything about Trump, who by the way was far better than obama, and joe couldn’t even tie Trump’s shoelaces.  I said Republican, in case you missed that part.

You said biden has guaranteed a Republican will be next president...

I'm saying if they choose Conald they'll take another L.... 

21 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Never made fun. You took it that way. Anyway Yo Joe😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂!!!! 

17 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Trump is to blame for the supply chain issues. Biden is to blame for not putting forth a better effort to fix. 

Supply chain issues are mainly from not allowing unvaccinated truckers to unload ships at the super port in LA. Those vaccine mandates did nothing more than shut this country down, and that’s exactly what the Biden zoo handlers wanted. 

11 hours ago, baddog said:

Supply chain issues are mainly from not allowing unvaccinated truckers to unload ships at the super port in LA. Those vaccine mandates did nothing more than shut this country down, and that’s exactly what the Biden zoo handlers wanted. 

Not 100% accurate. With the spread of COVID-19, what did you want them to do. Keep getting sick. There were more truckers who got sick than not vaccinated in a report I read on CNN. 

7 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Not 100% accurate. With the spread of COVID-19, what did you want them to do. Keep getting sick. There were more truckers who got sick than not vaccinated in a report I read on CNN. 

You just contradicted yourself. Saying not 100% accurate and following with “what did I expect them to do?” According to the  Covid scare police, all they needed was a mask. Kamala Harris claimed one could not get sick if vaccinated. She was vaccinated four times. Guess what…..she got Covid anyway. So there’s that. Didn’t CNN cover that?

11 hours ago, baddog said:

You just contradicted yourself. Saying not 100% accurate and following with “what did I expect them to do?” According to the  Covid scare police, all they needed was a mask. Kamala Harris claimed one could not get sick if vaccinated. She was vaccinated four times. Guess what…..she got Covid anyway. So there’s that. Didn’t CNN cover that?

Bro I have 3 shots an got it. If not vaccinated,could have been much worse. 

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Bro I have 3 shots an got it. If not vaccinated,could have been much worse. 

But, you said what did I expect them to do, keep getting sick. Apparently you can still get sick, so why block the truckers. If you are vaccinated, then you will supposedly have a mild case, but let’s shut the entire country down because everything that comes here goes through that port. That’s what caused the supply chain issues and it was all calculated. Part of Biden’s plan to destroy America before he croaks.

On 5/28/2022 at 5:02 PM, baddog said:

But, you said what did I expect them to do, keep getting sick. Apparently you can still get sick, so why block the truckers. If you are vaccinated, then you will supposedly have a mild case, but let’s shut the entire country down because everything that comes here goes through that port. That’s what caused the supply chain issues and it was all calculated. Part of Biden’s plan to destroy America before he croaks.

Biden plan isn't to destroy America. Ease up. 45 yes. 46 no. Im coming to realize that 45 and 46 could have been bad draft picks 😂😂😂😂😂