Joe Biden is a great American President

BADSANTA

19 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I think Joe has alot to work on but is doing a swell job in the White House. 

I guess you could say he swelled the inflation rate, swelled the price of gas, swelled the price of pretty much all consumer goods, swelled the vitriol and division amongst Americans. If that is what you mean by a "swell job", then I would agree with you.

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I guess you could say he swelled the inflation rate, swelled the price of gas, swelled the price of pretty much all consumer goods, swelled the vitriol and division amongst Americans. If that is what you mean by a "swell job", then I would agree with you.

No that was 45. We just still feeling the effects of it. 

Just now, BADSANTA said:

No that was 45. We just still feeling the effects of it. 

You started a topic about Biden's accomplishments and went straight to Trump on your first reply. Have you met Cardinalbacker and InMagaWeTrust?

I guess you want to change this topic to Trump. Typical, but smart move. If you want to list Biden's accomplishments this topic will die in very short order. So on to Trump we go. Can you back up your statements with evidence? I bet you won't even try. You might try, but after realizing how embarrassing your post sounds, you will not hit the "submit reply" button. I could be wrong. Let's see. For bonus points, list some of ol' Joe's accomplishments so far. (We had a whole topic on this that ran for months...and is still up. I don't remember you or anyone posting anything positive.)

What mess? Please explain.

And no, I'm still a free man so you know I didn't peacefully protest at the Capitol. I might have burned and looted all summer though. I might have even been one of the few that were arrested...but was bailed out of jail by the current Vice President.

So make up your mind...do you want this topic to be about Biden, Trump, or me? It's obvious you won't/can't list Biden's accomplishments. You won't/can't back up your vitriolic rhetoric of Trump. That leaves me. What would you like to talk about? Or we could talk about you, but I highly doubt anyone is interested in that topic.

10 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

I think Joe has alot to work on but is doing a swell job in the White House. 

I’m thinking you might get Big girl to give us her two cents worth on this one.  We’ll all have a chance to see what the demented one has to say today.  Hopefully, this is not a scripted press conference where he will take no questions from the press.  But, I’m sure with his diminished mental capacity, he will continue to be coddled.

55 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

45 is the absolute worst President this country every saw. The man is a complete loser!!! 

If someone speaks ill of another person without backing up their claims, would that person himself be considered a loser? If you start a topic proclaiming Biden is "swell" but immediately switch to trying to bash Trump, does that make you a loser? If we laugh at someone that is obviously childish and petty, does that make us a loser?

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I’m thinking you might get Big girl to give us her two cents worth on this one.  We’ll all have a chance to see what the demented one has to say today.  Hopefully, this is not a scripted press conference where he will take no questions from the press.  But, I’m sure with his diminished mental capacity, he will continue to be coddled.

He will take only the questions that have been planned….. like, “What is your last name?” There will be a slight pause, then possibly a correct answer. Then comes an ice cream question. Ask him about Putin invading Ukraine, he will glare off into space….where he lives. 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

45 is the absolute worst President this country every saw. The man is a complete loser!!! 

Meh... Jimmy Carter probably still ranks as the worst performance by a President.   Trump was bad in a lot of areas, but the economy was working for the first three or so years of his presidency.  Other than that he was a complete clown.  And his supporters are just as bad. 

Biden isn't doing well at all.... diplomatically, economically, fighting the pandemic, getting his agenda pushed forward, etc...  About all he'd need to steal Carter's crown is to have a really messy foreign conflict like the Iranian Hostage Crisis.  The Afghanistan crap show didn't last long enough when compared to Carter's 400+ days of embarassment.

18 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Meh... Jimmy Carter probably still ranks as the worst performance by a President.   Trump was bad in a lot of areas, but the economy was working for the first three or so years of his presidency.  Other than that he was a complete clown.  And his supporters are just as bad. 

Biden isn't doing well at all.... diplomatically, economically, fighting the pandemic, getting his agenda pushed forward, etc...  About all he'd need to steal Carter's crown is to have a really messy foreign conflict like the Iranian Hostage Crisis.  The Afghanistan crap show didn't last long enough when compared to Carter's 400+ days of embarassment.

Once again you show your TDS and your ignorance of his time in office.

I won’t even bother to list the accomplishments as myself and many others have done because it won’t do any good.

The statement that the Afghanistan mess didn’t last long enough to make an impression says a lot about you and anyone that feels that way. 

27 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You hate Trump and call him and his supporters "clowns" because Trump was a meanie. You act just like him. So who is the clown? I'm guessing even InMagaWeTrust is laughing at your hypocrisy...and his TDS is as bad as yours.

Tell me again why I should take your advice and disavow Trump? Oh yeah, you ran like a frightened schoolgirl when previously given the opportunity to convince me. Is that a symptom of blind, hare-brained people? At least Trump didn't combine his rhetoric with blatant hypocrisy.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Allegedly, he got you to vote for him twice.  He must not have been that bad in your eyes.

35 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Allegedly, he got you to vote for him twice.  He must not have been that bad in your eyes.

He was barely better than the alternative...  That doesn't make him the greatest president of all times like y'all believe.  

1.  Lost both houses of congress

2.  Failed to get re-elected

3  Exploded the national debt

4.  Impeached twice

5.  Led insurrection after losing re-election bid

6.  Revolving door of aides/cabinet members

7.   Did nothing to quell the BLM riots

As you can tell, there are plenty of quantifiable reasons that he was not a good leader besides "mean tweets."

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

He was barely better than the alternative...  That doesn't make him the greatest president of all times like y'all believe.  

1.  Lost both houses of congress

2.  Failed to get re-elected

3  Exploded the national debt

4.  Impeached twice

5.  Led insurrection after losing re-election bid

6.  Revolving door of aides/cabinet members

7.   Did nothing to quell the BLM riots

As you can tell, there are plenty of quantifiable reasons that he was not a good leader besides "mean tweets."

Then why did you vote for him again? You really make no sense sometimes.