Joe Biden is a great American President

BADSANTA

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

SHOCK POLL:  50% of US Voters Believe Joe Biden Should Be Impeached – Including 50% of Black Voters!

This is the hidden content, please

I get that a lot of people want to see Biden Impeached.  I'm just curious as to which "high crime or misdemeanor" he's owed punishment. 

Impeaching Bill Clinton was a bad idea, and impeaching Trump twice was a bad idea.  Impeaching presidents just because one holds the House doesn't accomplish a thing except waste legislative time. 

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I get that a lot of people want to see Biden Impeached.  I'm just curious as to which "high crime or misdemeanor" he's owed punishment. 

Impeaching Bill Clinton was a bad idea, and impeaching Trump twice was a bad idea.  Impeaching presidents just because one holds the House doesn't accomplish a thing except waste legislative time. 

Didn't Clinton lie to a judge?  You don't think Joebama's doing anything illegal concerning the border?

15 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Didn't Clinton lie to a judge?  You don't think Joebama's doing anything illegal concerning the border?

Lied under oath to a grand jury.

By the way, Article 2 Section 4

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Biden received bribes as the sitting VP (remember he was the "big guy") and I'm sure he is still financially benefitting from his Dbag son's activities.

Whether the Republicans have the stones to go after him with a majority remains to be seen.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Lied under oath to a grand jury.

By the way, Article 2 Section 4

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Biden received bribes as the sitting VP (remember he was the "big guy") and I'm sure he is still financially benefitting from his Dbag son's activities.

Whether the Republicans have the stones to go after him with a majority remains to be seen.

So I wonder why the Justice Department didn't do anything about it during the four years that Trump was in office?  Oh, it wasn't a problem until Joe started him in the polls late '19 to '20.  Much like "election fraud" wasn't an issue until he got his gag reflex tested by Joe Biden. 

Nice try, though.  

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

We all know that Whitewater led to Paula Lewinski which led to the big, bad lie that every man has told at one time or the other. 

Rephrase that.  Every man with a detectable amount of testosterone is his bloodstream. 

But if you like the feds looking at nickel/dime land deals in Arkansas, which in turn leads to discussions about the President, a willing intern, and a lucky cigar... then I'm sure you're applauding the fine job that AGs are doing in NY state and Georgia as we speak to ferret out any possible wrongdoing on Trump's part in the 2020 election fiasco.  You know, the one where Joe had to get up and fetch Donald a towel when it was over. 

18 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

So I wonder why the Justice Department didn't do anything about it during the four years that Trump was in office?  Oh, it wasn't a problem until Joe started him in the polls late '19 to '20.  Much like "election fraud" wasn't an issue until he got his gag reflex tested by Joe Biden. 

Nice try, though.  

I have no idea but you have to be ignorant after seeing the emails to not think that Biden wasn’t neck deep in corruption.  I guess the Clinton’s are innocent of any wrongdoing with their foundation because they were never convicted.  

Strange thing - every time I see the title of this thread I do a double take.  It’s like my eyes are deceiving my brain.  Surely no one would start a thread titled Biden is a great president.  Naw.  Can’t be.  Impossible.  No way.  Spell check?  Maybe.  On drugs?  Quiet likely.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nice try, though.  

What did Trump do that you think the Justice Department should have done involved with?

16 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

What did Trump do that you think the Justice Department should have done involved with?

I’ll take a few guess.  Got him for stopping N. Korea from shooting missiles?  How about, gave military aide to the Ukraine to cause Russia to back off?  Put tariffs on China to level the field?   Put more people working than ever before?  All good reasons to attack him for - if you’re a Democrat.

35 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’ll take a few guess.  Got him for stopping N. Korea from shooting missiles?  How about, gave military aide to the Ukraine to cause Russia to back off?  Put tariffs on China to level the field?   Put more people working than ever before?  All good reasons to attack him for - if you’re a Democrat.

I was thinking he was more concerned with the “mean” tweets.  You know, some just can’t handle the tweeting.

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Breaking ...

Dipping your nuts in Tupelo honey and sitting on a fire ant hill - now has a higher approval rating than Joe Biden.

That's one of the funniest things that I've read in a long time, yet very disturbing to think about actually doing it.  Makes a great "would you rather"

Would you rather trust a DEMONcrat or dip your nuts in honey and sit on a fire ant hill? 🤣

8 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

That's one of the funniest things that I've read in a long time, yet very disturbing to think about actually doing it.  Makes a great "would you rather"

Would you rather trust a DEMONcrat or dip your nuts in honey and sit on a fire ant hill? 🤣

No third option? Just either/or?

• 4 weeks later...