Joe Biden is a great American President

BADSANTA

This is the hidden content, please

🤦‍♂️

From the article:

President Biden may be exploring additional options for oil with a possible trip to Saudi Arabia in the coming months, a new report said.

According to Axios, the president’s advisers are considering the trip as a way to mend fences with the Islamic nation and get them to produce more oil to offset the loss that would come should the U.S. ban the purchase of oil from Russia.

The meeting would come at a time when Americans are hurting due to inflation, which has been particularly noticeable at the gas pump, with prices climbing higher and higher. Biden spent much of last year citing the need to move away from fossil fuels because climate change was the "greatest threat" to the country, and one of his first acts was to shut down the Keystone XL oil pipeline.

From the article:

A full 70% of likely voters believe the U.S. government should encourage increased oil and gas production to reduce the country’s dependence on foreign sources, according to a Rasmussen Reports poll released on Monday.

I seem to recall a guy that already accomplished this but a bunch of whiny snowflakes voted him out.

21 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

A full 70% of likely voters believe the U.S. government should encourage increased oil and gas production to reduce the country’s dependence on foreign sources, according to a Rasmussen Reports poll released on Monday.

I seem to recall a guy that already accomplished this but a bunch of whiny snowflakes voted him out.

I hope those idiots you referred to in that last statement, are liking what they are getting.  Hard to believe people think he is doing a good job.  I think they are touched mentally, sort of like biden!

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I hope those idiots you referred to in that last statement, are liking what they are getting.  Hard to believe people think he is doing a good job.  I think they are touched mentally, sort of like biden!

Lots of the folks in this poll voted for this fool wanting something already happening. What’s sad is many are too ignorant of current events to realize this was going to happen.

How dumb can a pouts and those that elected him be?  From day one, he has sought to cripple the oil industry in America, and he has done it.  The price of fuel dictates the price of just about everything.  He could immediately drop the price of oil by putting Trump’s policies back in place.  It would also put people back to work making good money.  He needs to quit bowing to the likes of AOC and Sanders and stop this insanity.  We need to get the pipelines finished and the oil fields back to pumping to stop depending on the likes of Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Venezuela for our oil.  It really doesn’t take a smart person to figure that out, but we are talking about Dims that are slowly killing America.

9 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Wheat and oil going up. We done told you. This is all a direct attack on the middle class. 81,000,000 including the suburbs voted for this. Expensive gas, high food prices, and girls with penises sharing locker rooms with your daughters and taking their sports achievements.

The war in Ukraine will have a major impact on agriculture and supply with them being the #1 producer of sunflowers (oil) and being in the top 10 producers for corn, soybeans and wheat.

Over a million acres that may not be harvested, or even planted.

13 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Wheat and oil going up. We done told you. This is all a direct attack on the middle class. 81,000,000 including the suburbs voted for this. Expensive gas, high food prices, and girls with penises sharing locker rooms with your daughters and taking their sports achievements.

Gotta love them Dems!!!  Not, I’m to the point of despising them.  

From the article:

A former Keystone XL pipeline worker said the energy industry "tried to warn" President Biden against policies hindering U.S. oil and gas production – policies the worker said have caused the country's growing energy crisis.

"We tried to warn this administration back when they canceled the Keystone Pipeline" that it was also "canceling national security, foreign policy and energy," Neal Crabtree told Fox News. "They all kinda go hand-in-hand." 

20 hours ago, Unwoke said:

More examples of why I call them DEMONcrats!!!

32 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Remember what the Lib media screamed at us 1.5 years ago?

'IF TRUMP IS RELECTED HE WILL CRASH THE ECONOMY AND START WWIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They missed it by one President.  

The crash of the economy is Putin’s fault, we all know that!  No matter the economy was tanking well before Putin invaded Ukraine.  But, as biden said, he’s going to start “working on fix it”.

Will biden ever reverse his damning energy policies that he enacted in his first few days in office?  We went from energy independence to dependent over night.  He thinks we will be able to convert to EV’s overnight, which will not be possible.  If the Dims have any chance in the midterms and 2024, he better do it.  I think he will not because the Dims are a bunch of fools.  So biden, stay the course so that we can put red back in power.  We need adults in office so we can turn this country around!

47 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I’ve Never Heard 81 Million People So Quiet.

Just Amazing.

The Dems here defended obama with all their might.  More than likely that was due to the color of his skin.  biden makes obama look like one of the best.  Big girl, why is it that y’all do not defend biden with the same vigor you did obama?  Do you realize that this administration is over their heads?  Kamala is even worse than biden!!