Week 3 Silsbee at Nederland-Nederland Wins 41-34 in OT!

Aggieswife

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Can anyone provide game stats for both teams. Miller, Brisbane, and Diddy seem to have a heck of night. Why doesn't Silsbee allow the QB to run? I've noticed this under Smith. This dates back to Jones Jr in 2016.

I’ll work on getting all the stats posted, but you’re right about these 3 for Silsbee.

Brisbane had 313 yards passing with 3 tds, also a rushing td.

Dodd had 186 yards rushing, definitely a huge turnaround there from the first game. That’s the kind of rushing game we’ve come to expect under coach Smith.

And Miller had a beast of a game!! 228 receiving yards with 3 tds, and add a interception on defense. The young sophomore keeps showing out two games in a row.

4 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Can anyone provide game stats for both teams. Miller, Brisbane, and Diddy seem to have a heck of night. Why doesn't Silsbee allow the QB to run? I've noticed this under Smith. This dates back to Jones Jr in 2016.

Yes, I too would like to see what the total yardage Silsbee had.

7 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

I’ll work on getting all the stats posted, but you’re right about these 3 for Silsbee.

Dodd had 186 yards rushing, definitely a huge turnaround there from the first game. That’s the kind of rushing game we’ve come to expect under coach Smith.

And Miller had a beast of a game!! 228 receiving yards with 3 tds, and add a interception on defense. The young sophomore keeps showing out two games in a row.

Wow they need to get it together 

7 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

The best player on the field lastnite

On 9/11/2021 at 1:16 PM, L-Train11 said:

Miller is a beast and his recruiting will pick up soon. He’ll be a 40 offer kid when it’s all said and done 

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

Looks like someone’s sources are severely misinformed.  Because my source(s) were there…. nonetheless, if true, I hope both can hash it out and focus on a district championship…

I personally spoke with Coach Smith and other coaching staff members. All stated this did not happen. Also spoke with a couple of players parents. All stated this did not happen.