Week 3 Silsbee at Nederland-Nederland Wins 41-34 in OT!

Aggieswife

1 minute ago, Bulldogpower said:

Hey boomer, has Silsbee been given more chances to take this game away in penalties  and interceptions? 
would you rather take one bad call or another four chances to score…… 

LOL as I thought.

you would not or I guess could not answer the questio.

(hint hint. yes or no with one of them being the correct answer.)

have a great Saturday tomorrow Boomer.

1 minute ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

LOL as I thought.

you would not or I guess could not answer the questio.

(hint hint. yes or no with one of them being the correct answer.)

have a great Saturday tomorrow Boomer.

I see you didn’t take the logical route. Nor could you answer mine. I get it, logic isn’t everyone’s forte. Cause I for sure wouldn’t want like four plus more chances to score at all, I’d rather gripe about a call that had no impact. 

Just now, Bulldogpower said:

I see you didn’t take the logical route. Nor could you answer mine. I get it, logic isn’t everyone’s forte. Cause I for sure wouldn’t want like four plus more chances to score at all, I’d rather gripe about a call that had no impact. 

your mind is so sharp it may cut your head off.

I guess getting up tight and defensive is a way one acts when their team is getting SMASHED at home.

take care.

Just now, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

your mind is so sharp it may cut your head off.

I guess getting up tight and defensive is a way one acts when their team is getting SMASHED at home.

take care.

I mean I assume even a 7 year old could choose between those two scenarios…… when your team gets a bad flag I’m assuming you hold on to it all game? 

6 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

I mean I assume even a 7 year old could choose between those two scenarios…… when your team gets a bad flag I’m assuming you hold on to it all game? 

better yet, if that 7 year olds team benefitted from the call as Nederland did.  being I was talking about how Silsbee handled it. but when people can't take their emotions out of a conversation it happens.

wow, more crying from a Ned. fan than the Silsbee fans about that. 

can't believe I allowed myself to get caught up with someone acting like a 7 year old. 

last time for me

take care 

2 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

better yet, if that 7 year olds team benefitted from the call as Nederland did. 

wow, more crying from a Ned. fan than the Silsbee fans about that. 

can't believe I allowed myself to get caught up with someone acting like a 7 year old. 

last time for me

take care 

I’m literally blaming my team for giving silsbee every chance they can to score….. I’m not sure if you look both ways to cross the street or not……

• Bigdog changed the title to Week 3 Silsbee at Nederland-Nederland Wins 41-34 in OT!