Texas: a step in the right direction

5GallonBucket

Typical GOP - forcing unfit mothers/parents to carry a child they don’t have the resources to care for, then try their absolute hardest to cut all social programs that help that same baby . “pro life” needs to be re-branded as “pro birth”, because afterwards, they simply dgaf

but hey.. at least our electric grid system has been addressed 

4 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Typical GOP - forcing unfit mothers/parents to carry a child they don’t have the resources to care for, then try their absolute hardest to cut all social programs that help that same baby . “pro life” needs to be re-branded as “pro birth”, because afterwards, they simply dgaf

typical dem, kill the baby, problem solved.

15 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Instead of ending a life how bout trying to fix the issues that you mentioned.

The cycle has to change in order for good to dominate the masses.....instead let’s just keep it the same and we ll keep murdering babies

Just now, bullets13 said:

Maga isn't wrong, though.  The vast majority of the people I know who are strongly pro-life are the same ones that are strongly against providing financial support for those babies after they're born.  

Because the system is flawed

The “family”.  Less and less people attend church every year. God created the family what better place to go to than the BiBle.  
instead we cripple society with safety nets that depend on tax payers.

if you want true change that’s were it has to start...the individual has to say “no more, I’m not gonna be like my absentee mom or my dead beat dad” and for those dead beat dads and absentee moms check your pride and see it for what it is and be disciplined enough to make the change and as well stay the course.

10 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Maga isn't wrong, though.  The vast majority of the people I know who are strongly pro-life are the same ones that are strongly against providing financial support for those babies after they're born.  

Then we fix the system and wean folks off gov assistance over time, which Republicans have tried but dems scream about grandma off the cliff and kids will die in the streets.  They DO NOT want this problem solved so they can remain relevant by throwing the crumbs out.

All I know is the answer isn't a killing a baby in the womb.

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Then we fix the system and wean folks off gov assistance over time, which Republicans have tried but dems scream about grandma off the cliff and kids will die in the streets.  They DO NOT want this problem solved so they can remain relevant by throwing the crumbs out.

It’s how the dems get votes 

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

But it's just a clump of cells that is not sentient they will tell you, so its not really a baby, right?

Isn't it funny how women have the right to choose to kill their unborn child or to have the child without regard to the father's wishes... but the father is going to be on the hook for raising that kid regardless of his wishes.  That doesn't even cover the likelihood that the taxpayers will fund the upbringing of the child. But we're supposed to believe that the skirts are the ones who are oppressed?  Give me a break.

Abortion doesn't fix the problem.  Child support doesn't fix the problem.  Social safety nets only make things worse.  The village raising your kid doesn't fix the problem.  Not getting knocked up by losers fixes the problem. 

Typical GOP? Folks, we have some real losers around here spitting out blatant lies. Of course that’s how the left operates. 

From an article: 

A 1973 Supreme Court decision, Roe v. Wade, legalized abortion by a 7-2 vote. Six of the seven justices in the majority were Republican appointees. The only Democrat appointee, Byron White, voted against Roe v. Wade.

In fact, in every year since 1969, the United States Supreme Court has been controlled by a majority of Republican-appointed judges. There has not been a Democrat-appointed Chief Justice since 1953.

2 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

It’s how the dems get votes 

Source congress.gov,

According to the 2011 Abortion Surveillance Report issued by the Center for Disease Control, black women make up 14 percent of the childbearing population, yet obtained 36.2 percent of reported abortions. Black women have the highest abortion ratio in the country, with 474 abortions per 1,000 live births. Percentages at these levels illustrate that more than 19 MILLION BLACK BABIES HAVE BEEN ABORTED SINCE 1973.IV

With 19M more black voters, who vote at over 90% for the party of slavery, the demonrats would never lose an election. Just shows you how really stupid the democrats are.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Typical GOP? Folks, we have some real losers around here spitting out blatant lies. Of course that’s how the left operates. 

From an article: 

A 1973 Supreme Court decision, Roe v. Wade, legalized abortion by a 7-2 vote. Six of the seven justices in the majority were Republican appointees. The only Democrat appointee, Byron White, voted against Roe v. Wade.

In fact, in every year since 1969, the United States Supreme Court has been controlled by a majority of Republican-appointed judges. There has not been a Democrat-appointed Chief Justice since 1953.

Nine old white guys telling women what they can do with their body.

53 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

How about the mothers keep their legs crossed and not have babies they can’t take care of?  Instead of stressing that, you’re saying going ahead get pregnant and kill the baby.  Problem solved!!!  Special place in hell for these folks!!

51 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Isn't it funny how women have the right to choose to kill their unborn child or to have the child without regard to the father's wishes... but the father is going to be on the hook for raising that kid regardless of his wishes.  That doesn't even cover the likelihood that the taxpayers will fund the upbringing of the child. But we're supposed to believe that the skirts are the ones who are oppressed?  Give me a break.

Abortion doesn't fix the problem.  Child support doesn't fix the problem.  Social safety nets only make things worse.  The village raising your kid doesn't fix the problem.  Not getting knocked up by losers fixes the problem. 

This is the problem. We have kids and adults that can't afford to take care of themselves having kids. One of the toughest decisions I made was telling my son where the condoms were.....At 10-12(I forget) I told him they were in my nightstand and I don't count them. I bought 24 and put in a container so it would look like I would not miss one.....I knew how many were inn there....lol.  I didn't want to promote him having sex, but I didn't want the responsibility of a kid, and his life plan changed because of a bad decision with a girl.......I know this because most of my bad decisions involved a woman.....lol

My point, we need to stop the pregnancies and abortion would not be an issue. 

57 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Having a solid family unit in place fixes (not always) the problem, something the democrats have managed to dismantle in poor neighborhoods over the last 60 years.