A HUGE thank you

L-Train11

To AAW!

I'm sure these last couple days have been tough for you, but I think I speak for all of us when I say thank you for keeping the game threads and pick ems going, amongst all the other things that none of us are even aware that y’all do to keep this going. Todd would be proud 🙏🏻 

13 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

To AAW!

I'm sure these last couple days have been tough for you, but I think I speak for all of us when I say thank you for keeping the game threads and pick ems going, amongst all the other things that none of us are even aware that y’all do to keep this going. Todd would be proud 🙏🏻 

Thanks for those kind words.

There is no way I can fill Todd's shoes on my own. It will have to be a group effort. But I will do my best.

Today is a little tough. Todd's service today was very nice. I was one of his pallbearers. Got to say my final goodbye today.

9 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

And now Mrs Aggie…look at her go. Your contributions are appreciated mam!!

Aww shucks. Thanks for the kind words. I'm a quick learner and am looking forward to joining in the madness. It's definitely different seeing it from the inside. No words on how hard Todd has worked. He will be greatly missed. I know he is for sure at the Aggie house!

6 minutes ago, Aggieswife said:

Aww shucks. Thanks for the kind words. I'm a quick learner and am looking forward to joining in the madness. It's definitely different seeing it from the inside. No words on how hard Todd has worked. He will be greatly missed. I know he is for sure at the Aggie house!

Thanks for all you are doing as well. I had you as a teacher in Lumberton, that's when I fell in love with Pirates of the Caribbean lol