Blacks and Asians

32 minutes ago, Big girl said:

There are rich white men that date outside of their race. What does that mean? Robert Deniro is married to a black woman. David Bowie was married to Iman.

All you mention are celebrities which is not the commonality you seek. 

Sorry Smashmouth, had to answer. 

25 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Let’s get back on topic, shall we?

Now where were we...oh yeah, why do Blacks and Asians stereotypically hate each other?

And why aren’t the attacks by (overwhelmingly) Black males against Asians the impetus for riots, looting and violence from the Asian community?

More decency and restraint in that community?

On 5/4/2021 at 11:19 AM, Hagar said:

Bingo.  You hit the nail on the head.  I suspect that some blacks hate Asians for several reasons.  They’re mostly tight family units.  They outscore other races on standardized test.  Many are successful.  These reasons also apply to many Messianic Jews who are often attacked by blacks.  

Let me say again, these are just “guesses” on my part.  They may be all wrong.   Just trying to figure out why.

I dont hate Asians.

51 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I dont hate Asians.

I don’t either but evidently a lot of blacks do hate Asians.  For reasons I certainly don’t understand, many groups of folks have a need to look down on some other group.  Many poor whites hate (look down on) blacks.  Possible that many Asians look down on whites or/and blacks, but I don’t know.  There was an Asian family in Vidor, the Hirasaki’s.  Great folks.  Son John was Project Engineer for Apollo’s Mobil Quarantine Facility.  One daughter, Ida, was valedictorian of the ‘63 Class.

This is the hidden content, please

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2021 at 11:32 AM, SmashMouth said:

Let’s get back on topic, shall we?

Now where were we...oh yeah, why do Blacks and Asians stereotypically hate each other?

And why aren’t the attacks by (overwhelmingly) Black males against Asians the impetus for riots, looting and violence from the Asian community?

Blacks and Asians do not hate each other. Some Asians have a bad perception of blacks being less civilized. Largely because they open businesses in some of the worst, poorest neighborhoods and in turn run into some of the worst apples of the tree. That experience sometimes influences their treatment of all black people which in turn gives some blacks a certain perception of Asians. This causes tension and disagreements, or maybe fighting sometimes but there is no hate between Blacks and Asians on a large scale no matter how many videos you can pull up of dope fiends and crazy people beating up on Asians. Those same drug users do bad things to their own family also. One of the guys from one of the links listed up top just got out for killing his own mother in 2002. Violence against innocent people is wrong no matter the race of the victim or whatever but there’s a certain group of people who is more likely to get away with these acts in America

10 hours ago, Setx fan said:

Blacks and Asians do not hate each other. Some Asians have a bad perception of blacks being less civilized. Largely because they open businesses in some of the worst, poorest neighborhoods and in turn run into some of the worst apples of the tree. That experience sometimes influences their treatment of all black people which in turn gives some blacks a certain perception of Asians. This causes tension and disagreements, or maybe fighting sometimes but there is no hate between Blacks and Asians on a large scale no matter how many videos you can pull up of dope fiends and crazy people beating up on Asians. Those same drug users do bad things to their own family also. One of the guys from one of the links listed up top just got out for killing his own mother in 2002. Violence against innocent people is wrong no matter the race of the victim or whatever but there’s a certain group of people who is more likely to get away with these acts in America

Of those bad dope fiends.... one of them being George Floyd?

11 hours ago, Setx fan said:

Blacks and Whites do not hate each other. There is no hate between Blacks and Whites on a large scale no matter how many videos you can pull up of dope fiends and crazy people beating up on everybody. Violence against innocent people is wrong no matter the race of the victim or whatever but there’s a certain group of people who is more likely to commit these acts in America.

There... I fixed it for you. 

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Of those bad dope fiends.... one of them being George Floyd?

I don’t know what George Floyd was because I didn’t know him personally but I have a couple questions for you. 1. Was George Floyd being violent?

2. Has anybody not taught you to respect the dead? 

10 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Who are the people more likely to commit these acts? 

It's beyond discussion that black people commit way more violent crimes than any other race here... murder particularly.  In 2018 there were just over 14,000 murders in the US.... and 7,400 of those victims were black.  A minority group that makes up only 13% of the total population but accounts for over 53% of the murder victims in the US... And despite that, the ironically named "Black Lives Matter" keep saying that "the greatest threat to unarmed black men is the racist police force,"  almost all of those black murder victims died at the hands of other black people.  

Facts aren't racist.

11 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

I don’t know what George Floyd was because I didn’t know him personally but I have a couple questions for you. 1. Was George Floyd being violent?

2. Has anybody not taught you to respect the dead? 

You don’t know any of the other people you spoke of either. We all know he was doped up. Didn’t anyone teach you to respect the opinions of others? Just because you disagree doesn’t make you right.

16 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's beyond discussion that black people commit way more violent crimes than any other race here... murder particularly.  In 2018 there were just over 14,000 murders in the US.... and 7,400 of those victims were black.  A minority group that makes up only 13% of the total population but accounts for over 53% of the murder victims in the US... And despite that, the ironically named "Black Lives Matter" keep saying that "the greatest threat to unarmed black men is the racist police force,"  almost all of those black murder victims died at the hands of other black people.  

Facts aren't racist.

Blacks or communities surrounded by poverty? It’s real easy not to look beyond the surface. 

17 minutes ago, baddog said:

You don’t know any of the other people you spoke of either. We all know he was doped up. Didn’t anyone teach you to respect the opinions of others? Just because you disagree doesn’t make you right.

People who walk around with hammers beating up strangers are typically on drugs or crazy. You didnt comment on rather he was being violent or not but you have a lot to say about him being supposedly doped up.  It’s obvious your mind is set on disrespecting a dead man 

Obviously I wasn’t there so have no personal knowledge of his resisting or not resisting arrest.  But it’s very possible he did resist in some fashion, as claimed by the Police.  Someone high on fentanyl is liable to do anything.

Just now, Setx fan said:

If that’s the way you choose to look at it 

I ve lived in a third world country before were poverty is worse than what the USA has to offer and don’t act near as uncivilized.

it’s jealousy and envy (“I’m owed this”mentality) and lack of discipline not handed down by undisciplined parents.

I see bums out on the street that act more civilized.

it’s easy to make excuses for people s behavior to justify their wrong doings.

a persons reputation follows them dead or alive........hence stalin, hitler, pol pot, idi Amin, so on and so forth.

respecting a criminal......nah that’s donkey backwards

18 hours ago, Setx fan said:

Whites and Blacks do not hate each other. Some Whites have a bad perception of blacks being less civilized.

That experience sometimes influences their treatment of all black people which in turn gives some blacks a certain perception of Whites. This causes tension and disagreements, or maybe fighting sometimes but there is no hate between Blacks and Whites on a large scale.

Do you think that the same situations could be applied to Whites and Blacks. (See bolded words)

If so, then is there a real racism issue at all? Or is it just a big misunderstanding?...

2 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I ve lived in a third world country before were poverty is worse than what the USA has to offer and don’t act near as uncivilized.

it’s jealousy and envy (“I’m owed this”mentality) and lack of discipline not handed down by undisciplined parents.

I see bums out on the street that act more civilized.

it’s easy to make excuses for people s behavior to justify their wrong doings.

a persons reputation follows them dead or alive........hence stalin, hitler, pol pot, idi Amin, so on and so forth.

respecting a criminal......nah that’s donkey backwards

Great post my guy.