An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

10 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

FYI, he said he blocked you.

It’s in the lefty handbook, if you’re losing, quit and claim it’s because your opponent isn’t worthy.

Losing? Has nothing to do with that, if someone wants to defend a video of a dude saying he "was gonna say sex" is what him and his daughter have in common and then say he was joking 

Then defend the "she has a nice figure, I've said perhaps if she weren't my daughter we'd be dating" that's some sick mess... it's OK to like a dude but wrong is wrong and as a Christian my self that don't fly with me.... so yeah he went on ignore, he/she whatever the hell it is can waste someone else's time... I'll go back and forth with yall til yall prove to be sick also

14 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Losing? Has nothing to do with that, if someone wants to defend a video of a dude saying he "was gonna say sex" is what him and his daughter have in common and then say he was joking 

Then defend the "she has a nice figure, I've said perhaps if she weren't my daughter we'd be dating" that's some sick mess... it's OK to like a dude but wrong is wrong and as a Christian my self that don't fly with me.... so yeah he went on ignore, he/she whatever the hell it is can waste someone else's time... I'll go back and forth with yall til yall prove to be sick also

It's like me calling you intelligent...everyone would instantly know that was a joke. No one could believe I would be saying that as fact.

Someone would have to be really sick to think anyone is defending incest by what Trump said. That is really sick (to use your words). Now you try to bring religion into this. You act obnoxiously arrogant by running down and badmouthing every poster that doesn't bow down and acknowledge your sick idealogue as fact. Then you now come on here and say you are a Christian. How does it feel to been known as the forum liar and now the forum hypocrite? You have a lot of growing up to do. And until you do, I will keep calling you out. Or you can just stay obnoxious, so we have a little entertaining fodder.

8 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

He’s probably as tired of your “back and forth” as I am, which is basically arrogant condescending posts with no intention of debate at all.  

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He’s probably as tired of your “back and forth” as I am, which is basically arrogant condescending posts with no intention of debate at all.  

Yes I am.

What's funny is that InMagaWeTrust 46th...what ever...gets highly upset when people don't agree with him, gets upset when we call him InMagaWeTrust, gets upset when he is called out using his own words, then accuses everyone on here of being "thin-skinned". His skin is close to transparent...but we are the ones he interprets as crybabies. How does he not recognize how pathetic his posts are...and that he is being laughed at? He must know, but somehow ignores facts...just like he ignores all of the things Trump accomplished. That is some mega mental gymnastics he puts himself through.

And he is reading this. You can bank on it.

6 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Ignore if you're tired... makes me no difference 

I'm your Huckleberry. LOL

I see you found another way to run. Congratulations on saving face by making a premature exit. Too bad everyone can see right through you though.

Now back to the topic.

“2000 Mules” Investigator Gregg Phillips Announces Investigative Team Has Identified Unique Devices from Inside the TCF Center During Late Night 2020 Election Ballot Dump!  

From the article:  "On Tuesday, November 3rd President Trump was ahead of Joe Biden in the swing state of Michigan by over 100,000 votes.  This appeared to be another solid win for President Trump in Michigan with a greater margin than his 2016 victory. The ballot counting in Detroit, Michigan on election night took place at the TCF Center, formerly known as Cobo Hall.  This is the site where Detroit City Officials put cardboard over the windows to prevent the GOP observers from seeing in, where poll workers were militantly hostile to the GOP observers, and where hundreds of affidavits by election observers claim they witnessed voter fraud.  Michigander Shane Trejo witnessed the 3:30 am Biden Ballot Drop that gave Joe Biden an outstanding lift.  The 3:30 am was the first ballot delivery since 10:30 pm when 138,000 ballots showed up suddenly."

Trump was ahead in Michigan by 100,000 votes and ahead in Pennsylvania by 700,000 votes.  Both should have been called for Trump!

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Cue wailing and gnashing of teeth from democrats.

Means he won Wisconsin along with the other swing states that pulled this BS. Amazing it’s taken this long to prove that Trump Won. Only State Legislators can vote in and approve voting laws regardless if there is a plandemic or not.

On 7/8/2022 at 10:54 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

Cue wailing and gnashing of teeth from democrats.

“If elections are conducted outside of the law, the people have not conferred their consent on the government. Such elections are unlawful and their results are illegitimate”.

—Justice Rebecca Bradley, Wisconsin Supreme Court #2000Mules

21 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

“If elections are conducted outside of the law, the people have not conferred their consent on the government. Such elections are unlawful and their results are illegitimate”.

—Justice Rebecca Bradley, Wisconsin Supreme Court #2000Mules

If only this was important to democrats.

• 2 weeks later...