An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

That’s not ad hominem, but that’s beside the point. I’m with you 100% on paper ballots, four person counting teams, and manual tabulation. The way we did it back in the day. I still believe that if what this documentary says is true, it would have been exposed and corrected long ago. I happen to believe in our institutions, and DOJ takes election integrity very seriously, as does also the Texas Secretary of State, in the past, regardless of the party holding the office. I’ll watch the documentary and throw in my two cents worth.

It took them a year just to get the state video of the drop boxes from the State. Imagine that. News flash Texas is not a swing state although there was plenty of thievery going on in Texas too. I do not believe in our institutions an they’ve given every reason not to believe in them these past 5 years. As I’ve said before Our federal government has become a organized crime family disguised as a democracy. 

43 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Leftist Group Launches Recruiting Program to Ensure Leftists Are Enlisted to Serve as Poll Workers Like in 2020!

This is the hidden content, please

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Joseph Stalin 

Whether or not Stalin actually said it, democrats have figured this one out.

On 5/21/2022 at 2:13 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Joseph Stalin 

Whether or not Stalin actually said it, democrats have figured this one out.

Stealing elections is a business….A Big Business.

From the article:  

"“An Arizona woman indicted in 2020 on accusations of illegally collecting ballots apparently ran a sophisticated operation using her status as a well-known Democratic operative in the border city of San Luis to persuade voters to let her gather and in some cases fill out their ballots, according to records obtained…

That was not the opening paragraph to an article on The Gateway Pundit or Valiant News. It wasn’t written by people who work for Steve Bannon, Mike Lindell, or Dinesh D’Souza. The first paragraph of this article was part of a bombshell news report from The Associated Press."

This is the hidden content, please