An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

32 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Be sure you donate to my pillow!!!! Duped fools

As expected you probably didn’t even watch the testimony to the Louisiana Senate Committee. You ought listen to his testimony you might learn something. Has nothing to do with donations or pillows.  The guy is worth $400 million he doesn’t need your donations. He has recovery programs for addicts free of charge to anyone who needs help wether their a Democrat or Republican.  Right when I think your post can’t get any dumber you go to another level of dumbness. 

5 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

As expected you probably didn’t even watch the testimony to the Louisiana Senate Committee. Has nothing to do with donations or pillows.  The guy is worth $400 million he doesn’t need your donations. He has recovery programs for addicts free of charge to anyone who needs help wether their a Democrat or Republican.  Right when I think your post can’t get any dumber you go to another level of dumbness. 

First paragraph I read said something about 66%off LOL.... 

9 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

First paragraph I read said something about 66%off LOL.... 

Watch the Video of his testimony.  He’s a businessman. He owns the website that the testimony was posted on you Fool. It’s called Frankspeech.com  Like I said his testimony to the Louisiana Senate Committee has nothing to do with Pillows or Donations but it does have everything to do with election fraud and how to fix it. I feel like I am talking to a 5 year old but that would insult the intelligence of a 5 year old. 
Watch the testimony an tell me where he’s wrong, I dare you. 

12 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Watch the Video of his testimony.  He’s a businessman. He owns the website that the testimony was posted on you Fool. It’s called Frankspeech.com  Like I said his testimony to the Louisiana Senate Committee has nothing to do with Pillows or Donations but it does have everything to do with election fraud and how to fix it. I feel like I am talking to a 5 year old but that would insult the intelligence of a 5 year old. 

Gotta love his open minded research process, very telling.

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Gotta love his open minded research process, very telling.

Yep, I challenge him to go to frankspeech.com an view all the evidence presented an tell me where Lindell is wrong but I bet he want do it because he doesn’t have the mental capacity to do it.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

😭🤣, dude who spent millions pushing the big lie, you expect me to watch this mess? You need better hobbies, duped fools

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

😭🤣, dude who spent millions pushing the big lie, you expect me to watch this mess? You need better hobbies, duped fools

Sounds just like the same answer you give everyone when back into a corner an can’t give answers. You spout off the same BS. Everyone knows it’s above your mental capacity to have dialogue, an a reasonable evaluation of information given to you. Tell us what information you have that says what he is saying is a Big Lie. You can’t because it would show just how ignorant you are. 

11 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Sounds just like the same answer you give everyone when back into a corner an can’t give answers. You spout off the same BS. Everyone knows it’s above your mental capacity to have dialogue, an a reasonable evaluation of information given to you. Tell us what information you have that says what he is saying is a Big Lie. You can’t because it would show just how ignorant you are. 

many folks who were pushing the big lie have now came out and said the clown fell short, his own daughter lol... even after raising millions of dollars and scamming folks... now this dude is somehow different? I'll save my time but hey you can believe what you want, I mean you run in here daily posting Twitter BS and pass it like it's facts cause you believe it... 🤣

4 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

many folks who were pushing the big lie have now came out and said the clown fell short, his own daughter lol... even after raising millions of dollars and scamming folks... now this dude is somehow different? I'll save my time but hey you can believe what you want, I mean you run in here daily posting Twitter BS and pass it like it's facts cause you believe it... 🤣

Same BS response all the time, To be expected. 

18 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Same BS response all the time, To be expected. 

Did ppl not come out and say the dude lost? Mccarthy, his daughter, barr, the dudes former counselor KellyAnne conway who defended every move the idiot made the list goes on.. LOL next pillow boy will change his story and he'll be labeled a RINO... how do you explain 1 terms daughter response of no fraud and he loss? All those Twitter feeds lied to you 😭🤣

I bet when Conald heard his daughter say he loss and no fraud he probably got mad and stopped looking at her in the sexist way he did... he probably don't share sex in common with her anymore... sick dude

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Did ppl not come out and say the dude lost? Mccarthy, his daughter, barr, the dudes former counselor KellyAnne conway who defended every move the idiot made the list goes on.. LOL next pillow boy will change his story and he'll be labeled a RINO... how do you explain 1 terms daughter response of no fraud and he loss? All those Twitter feeds lied to you 😭🤣

I bet when Conald heard his daughter say he loss and no fraud he probably got mad and stopped looking at her in the sexist way he did... he probably don't share sex in common with her anymore... sick dude

It's a shame for us that you don't feel shame when lying about people you claim are liars. Who is the real "sick dude"?

33 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Point out a lie in that statement... I'll eait

Are you really that dense? Ooops, I keep forgetting to look at the poster's name. You really are!

Defend your last sentence, or be deemed the liar you are. Well, you have already lied relentlessly on this board. Are you sure you want to add one more lie to your resume? Your move liar! 

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Are you really that dense? Ooops, I keep forgetting to look at the poster's name. You really are!

Defend your last sentence, or be deemed the liar you are. Well, you have already lied relentlessly on this board. Are you sure you want to add one more lie to your resume? Your move liar! 

Are you referring to the conald mentioning he has sex in common with his daughter? It was on video. LMAO you duped fool

Remember he said she had a nice figure and if she wasn't his daughter they'd be dating? LMMFAO, defend at all costs I see...

Guess you're a sick dude also... no surprise 

Just now, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Are you referring to the conald mentioning he has sex in common with his daughter? It was on video. LMAO you duped fool

Remember he said she had a nice figure and if she wasn't his daughter they'd be dating? LMMFAO, defend at all costs I see...

What he said was not close to your interpretation. He jokingly said he was "gonna say sex", thus making you a wholesale liar. And a dumb liar at that. And thus, a pure Liberal. He was joking. Only an evil hearted, blind, hate-filled Liberal could interpret that as fact. The case you are trying to make is false, you know it is false, thus a lie. Care to keep lying? We know you will.

Please put the link up about him saying he "would date his daughter". I want to call you out on that one also. 

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What he said was not close to your interpretation. He jokingly said he was "gonna say sex", thus making you a wholesale liar. And a dumb liar at that. And thus, a pure Liberal. He was joking. Only an evil hearted, blind, hate-filled Liberal could interpret that as fact. The case you are trying to make is false, you know it is false, thus a lie. Care to keep lying? We know you will.

Please put the link up about him saying he "would date his daughter". I want to call you out on that one also. 

Your a sick dude.... 

This is the hidden content, please

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Jokingly? Your a sick bastard like your daddy Conald

23 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Jokingly? Your a sick bastard like your daddy Conald

You just can't help yourself can you. Everyone is laughing at your inability to muster anything but profanity-laced childish quips. I feel shame for laughing at you while simultaneously feeling sorry for you.

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You just can't help yourself can you. Everyone is laughing at your inability to muster anything but profanity-laced childish quips. I feel shame for laughing at you while simultaneously feeling sorry for you.

FYI, he said he blocked you.

It’s in the lefty handbook, if you’re losing, quit and claim it’s because your opponent isn’t worthy.