2) Stop early voting
3) Go back to paper
4) Stop mailing ballots
5) Eliminate dropboxs
6) Make trafficking a felony with min
ten year sentence.
7) Stop ALL trade with foreign
governments caught with their
hands in our elections, Foreign actors convicted get hung.

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

Experts Uncover Evidence that Voting Machines in Wisconsin Were Connected to NGO During 2020 Election!

This is the hidden content, please

This is how you hold a election. They know the results before midnight. It’s not that hard. Makes it very difficult to cheat. Computers need to be removed out of the voting process period.

PARIS (AP) — Paper ballots tucked in paper envelopes. No absentee voting, and no early voting either. French voters in 

are using and old-school system that has defied calls for more flexibility or modernization.

As France’s 48.8 million voters are invited to choose between President Emmanuel Macron and his far-right challenger Marine Le Pen, here is a look at how the French election works:

HOW DO THEY CAST BALLOTS?

Voters make their choices in a booth, with the curtains closed, then place their ballot in an envelope that is then put into a transparent ballot box. They must show photo identification and sign a document, next to their name, to complete the process.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

This is how you hold a election. They know the results before midnight. It’s not that hard. Makes it very difficult to cheat. Computers need to be removed out of the voting process period.

PARIS (AP) — Paper ballots tucked in paper envelopes. No absentee voting, and no early voting either. French voters in 

are using and old-school system that has defied calls for more flexibility or modernization.

As France’s 48.8 million voters are invited to choose between President Emmanuel Macron and his far-right challenger Marine Le Pen, here is a look at how the French election works:

HOW DO THEY CAST BALLOTS?

Voters make their choices in a booth, with the curtains closed, then place their ballot in an envelope that is then put into a transparent ballot box. They must show photo identification and sign a document, next to their name, to complete the process.

This would make Pelosi and the Dims be more creative with their cheating 

On 10/21/2022 at 8:04 AM, Unwoke said:

How to fix our Corrupt Voting System.

1) clean the dirt off the voter rolls
2) Stop early voting
3) Go back to paper
4) Stop mailing ballots
5) Eliminate dropboxs
6) Make trafficking a felony with min
ten year sentence.
7) Stop ALL trade with foreign
governments caught with their
hands in our elections, Foreign actors convicted get hung.

Been saying this….especially 3,4,5

When I was a kid we knew the winner of elections on election night.
Technology is supposed to make things more efficient, not delay the count for weeks.

You're insane if you don't question this idiocy.

Come on people - the voting technique of 1 for you and 3 for me takes time to tally.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Who is paying unwoke to devote the rest of his entire existence on this earth, shilling for politicians who don’t even know he exists? No job, hobbies, grandkids, friends?

For real - dude has been on here literally every single day for years now. 

Married with 2 kids, Have owned my own business for 16 years, Enjoy activities with my Family, I think I’ve been posting for about a year and YOU NEVER DEBATE WHAT I POST OR THE MESSAGE, INSTEAD YOU JUST ATTACK ME. 😂 

Yep, that bout sums it up.