An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

On 2/23/2023 at 12:38 AM, DonTheCon2024 said:

Unwoke is just here to try and gain followers for his 2nd business, his Twitter account.

I don’t think he’s legitimately that stupid. Just trying to make a quick buck off the ultra suckers like Reagan/smitty, Lum raider and traitordog 

Wrong…just pure entertainment, zero dollars involved. Thanks for entertaining with your content. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, baddog said:

UTAlum calls that persistent ignorance. Txfan calls it normal politics that creates division. LittleBoysHoodie isn’t smart enough to know what to call it.

I call it outright thievery and treason. 

Obama weaponized our DOJ AND FBI at the highest level before he left office. 

11 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

UTAlum calls that persistent ignorance. Txfan calls it normal politics that creates division. LittleBoysHoodie isn’t smart enough to know what to call it.

I call it outright thievery and treason. 

Obama weaponized our DOJ AND FBI at the highest level before he left office. 

Are we sure he s not back in their.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Reagan said:

I just heard that France allowed main-in ballots.  The fraud was so bad that they stopped it and went to paper ballots.  And by 10 that night everyone knew who the winner was.  Imagine that, having a winner announced on "election day."  Not election week. Not election month.  Mail-in ballots = 100% fraud!

I ve been saying this for a long time. And it’s so easy to see all the possible problems with mail in ballots…..but we have corrupt officials who push it cause they supposedly want inclusion: nothing but a disguise to get what they want.

One of the most foundational important right we have and people want to be lazy about it….

to me it should be made a national Day off so there is no excuses. Get off your butt and go vote IN PERSON.

save your excuses, buts, ifs

election integrity matters

4 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I ve been saying this for a long time. And it’s so easy to see all the possible problems with mail in ballots…..but we have corrupt officials who push it cause they supposedly want inclusion: nothing but a disguise to get what they want.

One of the most foundational important right we have and people want to be lazy about it….

to me it should be made a national Day off so there is no excuses. Get off your butt and go vote IN PERSON.

save your excuses, buts, ifs

election integrity matters

Let me say before all these orange man bad people comment…..I was saying this way before 2016.  

While China and Russia are busy destroying the dollar and planning our demise ... the installed, stop counting at 9pm, then miraculously have a million Democrat "mail-in ballot" 99% Biden votes at 3am in the swing states regime ... are talking 24/7 about LBGTQRSTUP++-, transgenders, climate change, and race baiting. 

The world is laughing at us because we're no longer a serious nation. We have a wide open border, a corrupt FBI and DOJ, two-tiered banana republic justice system, and a ridiculously woke and criminal uniparty who's only purpose is personal power and wealth.

Besides that, everything is looking great in the USA.

45 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

While China and Russia are busy destroying the dollar and planning our demise ... the installed, stop counting at 9pm, then miraculously have a million Democrat "mail-in ballot" 99% Biden votes at 3am in the swing states regime ... are talking 24/7 about LBGTQRSTUP++-, transgenders, climate change, and race baiting. 

The world is laughing at us because we're no longer a serious nation. We have a wide open border, a corrupt FBI and DOJ, two-tiered banana republic justice system, and a ridiculously woke and criminal uniparty who's only purpose is personal power and wealth.

Besides that, everything is looking great in the USA.

According to @UT alum he cares about our country and that why he s for Biden or any other liberal.

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

criminal uniparty who's only purpose is personal power and wealth.

Ding ding ding! We've got winner ladies and gentlemen!

#no incumbents

At least we spread it around. Could be like Russia, China, North Korea, and just have one person with all of it. It's coming sooner than later. They're all jockeying for positions when the new regime is finally set. New leadership from either side would be a breath of fresh air. These dinosaur politicians should be extinct. Or maybe just on an island by themselves with more security than Jurassic Park. I know a place they could go. Some have already been there. But that list will never be revealed.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Dominion was only 1 of many ways we the people were lied to. Also only 1 of many ways the election was predetermined.

I guess I don't follow.... Fox stated that the Dominion machines helped steal the election.... Dominion sued because Fox lied about them.  All Fox had to do is show proof that Dominion machines were involved in fraud and the lawsuit would have been dismissed.

But instead they paid out 787 million dollars to settle the suit?  When all they had to do was back up their statements with evidence?

C'mon.... y'all got lied to, and you believed it.  Some of you still believe. I'll bet you think pro wrestling is real, too. 

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

In late breaking news, Fox News just settled with Dominion for $787 million dollars over the lies that Fox hosts and guests spread about voting fraud in the 2020 Election.

This is the hidden content, please

Crickets, huh?

The DOJ did zero investigations of massive election fraud and massive election abnormalities. What’s your point? I haven’t watched Fox News in over years. Lol

The crickets you hear is the hollowness in your head. 

23 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

OH, I see.... just because they admitted that the stories they told about Dominion were all lies, doesn't mean that they're all lies because you never liked Fox anyways.

Makes sense. 

But only in Trumpville.

Fox News is not a law enforcement investigative entity. 

I guess Mattress Mack of Houston is an election denier too. He was in Austin Texas at the Capitol yesterday demanding the release of election records which is public record to see what happened in the Mid terms in Harris County. County officials are refusing to release public records of the election just like in Maricopa County Officials in Arizona. If the election was on the up and up why not release public election records? 

So since County officials want release public election records so a thorough investigation can be done the I guess election fraud didn’t happen. Go get help with delusional derangement that election fraud didn’t happen. 

18 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Fox News is not a law enforcement investigative entity. 

I guess Mattress Mack of Houston is an election denier too. He was in Austin Texas at the Capitol yesterday demanding the release of election records which is public record to see what happened in the Mid terms in Harris County. County officials are refusing to release public records of the election just like in Maricopa County Officials in Arizona. If the election was on the up and up why not release public election records? 

So since County officials want release public election records so a thorough investigation can be done the I guess election fraud didn’t happen. Go get help with delusional derangement that election fraud didn’t happen. 

You mean a thorough investigation like the one the election deniers had in Arizona where they found that Biden won by more than reported?

This is the hidden content, please

"Just because we can't prove it (or even find any evidence) doesn't mean it didn't happen!"