An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

21 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You mean a thorough investigation like the one the election deniers had in Arizona where they found that Biden won by more than reported?

This is the hidden content, please

"Just because we can't prove it (or even find any evidence) doesn't mean it didn't happen!"

Yeah…not delivering enough ballots to heavily Republican precincts on Election Day where people are turned away from voting and not extending the voting hours because of the precincts not having enough ballots for people to vote is not a big deal in your idiotic book of thinking. Like I said go get help.

You mean a thorough investigation like the one the election deniers had in Arizona where they found that Biden won by more than reported?

"Just because we can't prove it (or even find any evidence) doesn't mean it didn't happen!"

Yeah…not delivering enough ballots to heavily Republican precincts on Election Day where people are turned away from voting and not extending the voting hours because of the precincts not having enough ballots for people to vote is not a big deal in your idiotic book of thinking. Like I said go get help.

All you have to do is look at previous precincts numbers to give you a good ideal how many ballots need to be available for voters. Heavily Republican precincts were running out ballots in the early am and election officials didn’t deliver more ballots till late in the evening right before election places had to close. Know the full context of facts before you come at me with your lazy Bull 💩.

All you have to do is look at previous precincts numbers to give you a good ideal how many ballots need to be available for voters. Heavily Republican precincts were running out ballots in the early am and election officials didn’t deliver more ballots till late in the evening right before election places had to close. Know the full context of facts before you come at me with your lazy Bull 💩.

25 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

You don't have to repeat yourself four times just to prove that you're not lazy. 

17 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I just think it's comical how all of the talking heads have now admitted that they were lying about election fraud, either because they were disbarred (Rudy), settled defamation suits, etc.... but the believers are still over here like....

It's comical to me how you spend endless hours every day posting nonsense because you think you're actually arguing with someone, lol.

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

That wasn’t what I was referring to, but ok. Does this make you happy that Dominion won?

It always makes me happy when people/corporations are punished for deliberately misleading us.  

It's not that they had an opinion piece.. they repeated the claims as abject truth, and once it because obvious that there was no widespread election fraud, Fox and the Trumpers continued to double down on blatant lies.  

You can see the risk of those lies by how easily the bulk of posters here were brainwashed into believing those lies, and still believe them today.  It's not smart people like me that are at risk, it's the simpletons who are at greatest risk when a trusted news source spreads outright lies as truth. 

20 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It always makes me happy when people/corporations are punished for deliberately misleading us.  

It's not that they had an opinion piece.. they repeated the claims as abject truth, and once it because obvious that there was no widespread election fraud, Fox and the Trumpers continued to double down on blatant lies.  

You can see the risk of those lies by how easily the bulk of posters here were brainwashed into believing those lies, and still believe them today.  It's not smart people like me that are at risk, it's the simpletons who are at greatest risk when a trusted news source spreads outright lies as truth. 

Your garbage post is repetitious. You and several others come on this board only to feed your egos and be condescending. Most people who are comfortable with who they are, don’t require an ego fix, especially the ones who have to toot their own horn because no one else will. For us to be simpletons, well, you tend to play to your opponent’s level. Lmao

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Will you be happy when Stormy Daniels pays Trump the $300k she owes him in a lawsuit she lost to him here recently? 😂🤣

When county officials refuse to release all documents and ballots to be investigated in an election then of course there was No election fraud. 😂

33 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

But I hear nothing from you about Twitter and all major news sources completely squashing the news about Biden's dealings with Hunter, Elon has even uncovered that Twitter was acting on demands from the White House.

And nothing from you about that which had a huge impact on the election, even being admitted by the liberal sources that refused to cover it THEN but are all over it now.

You cherry pick content because you're a fence straddler that won't dare take a stand until results come out.

But hey, at least you're smart, according to you anyway.

Seems like such a smart guy would be capable of selling his point to more than DontheCon.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Your garbage post is repetitious. You and several others come on this board only to feed your egos and be condescending. Most people who are comfortable with who they are, don’t require an ego fix, especially the ones who have to toot their own horn because no one else will. For us to be simpletons, well, you tend to play to your opponent’s level. Lmao

My experience has been that folks that brag about how smart OR rich they are are never either.

Truly smart and rich folks don't have to flaunt it.

Pretty much what I believe.  The Fox settlement proves nothing.  The main source of the stolen election was "mail-in ballots".  As I've said before, France stopped all mail-in ballots because of voter fraud.  From the article:  "Five states colluding to stop the vote count on election night- for the first time in history. They sent all witnesses home, then they magically found enough votes by morning to overcome Trump’s huge leads- with no witnesses in the room."  Trump got over 74 Million votes.  The most out of any past President running for reelection in history of the US.  But yet a brain dead, non campaigner got 80 Million votes.  No reasonable person would believe this!

On 4/20/2023 at 9:50 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

It's comical to me how you spend endless hours every day posting nonsense because you think you're actually arguing with someone, lol.

The same could be said of several posters on here - There are the same 4-5 that agree with every post that has something to say about Biden or liberals.  

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Pretty much what I believe.  The Fox settlement proves nothing.  The main source of the stolen election was "mail-in ballots".  As I've said before, France stopped all mail-in ballots because of voter fraud.  From the article:  "Five states colluding to stop the vote count on election night- for the first time in history. They sent all witnesses home, then they magically found enough votes by morning to overcome Trump’s huge leads- with no witnesses in the room."  Trump got over 74 Million votes.  The most out of any past President running for reelection in history of the US.  But yet a brain dead, non campaigner got 80 Million votes.  No reasonable person would believe this!

France also has very strict gun laws and zero mas shootings, should we use them as a model for that as well?