Ma'Khia Bryant Shooting

bullets13

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I am very frustrated with what some people are saying. This is an open and shut case. I feel sorry for the officer.

What’s scary Big girl, this rhetoric is happening all the time.  I’m encouraged that some, like yourself, see it now.

19 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I am very frustrated with what some people are saying. This is an open and shut case. I feel sorry for the officer.

I feel sorry for everybody involved. 

It's big of you see things from a different perspective, though.  Every shooting isn't justified, and every shooting isn't wrong, either.  

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I feel sorry for everybody involved. 

It's big of you see things from a different perspective, though.  Every shooting isn't justified, and every shooting isn't wrong, either.  

I know. The officier should be commended for saving a life. Apparently, the fight started because of an unmade bed.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

This is the hidden content, please

And this what you get when there is no consequences for media.

it’s only going to get worse

when police are not willing to police urban areas.....blame yourselves.

Technology....I’d rather not have it.

Question... I believe that without the cellphone videos taken of the George Floyd incident, Chauvin wouldn't have been convicted, and possibly never even charged.  Do you think that's a good or bad thing?

Personally, I think that Chauvin shouldn't have gotten off scott-free. Somewhere between none of us knowing about the incident and "tonight, we have the latest on the trial of the police officer that killed George Floyd" is where the coverage and publicity should have been..... different?

On 4/22/2021 at 10:11 AM, Big girl said:

You post stuff without having all the info, sometimes.

You obviously post without much information yourself. Lebron has almost 50 million followers on Twitter. I don’t think baddog’s post are going to cause riots across America an more people their lives.

Most officers are that accurate from that range. The speed with which the officer acted is why impressive that he shooting.

.... and that shooting had nothing to do with being a sniper. The precision shooting of a sniper with a rifle, usually as a very long range has very little to do with manipulating a handgun and close range. 

25 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

If you have not seen it, this is the entire video…

What a bunch of BS. I wouldn’t make a good cop. If the cop had just stood there and watched her stab the woman, then they would be hollering why didn’t he shoot her. I have no sympathy here.

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

What a bunch of BS. I wouldn’t make a good cop. If the cop had just stood there and watched her stab the woman, then they would be hollering why didn’t he shoot her. I have no sympathy here.

When the guy that was just kicking the lady in the head starts raising hell was my favorite part.... your judgment is very questionable, Pelè. 

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

You are a buffoon. I never said that all cops are bad. There are some good and some horrible officers.

Thats the big girl I know and love. Congratulations, you just passed Spelling 101. Who said you said all cops are bad? I still think there are two people using your account. People’s personalities and the way they express themselves can be seen in their text. I like the new and improved big girl. Is it a Pfizer product?

10 hours ago, Realville said:

Racism of any kind is evil and disgusting. The media is the biggest race baiter in America. Enough is enough. Stop trying to incite a race war. The fake news is responsible for real hate and real violence. They should be charged.

It’s just too far gone at this point. I turn on CBS news a lot of mornings and I’d say that at least 2 thirds of their clips are race related. If it’s not the latest police shooting, it’s Meghan Markle vs the royals. If they’re talking about Covid, they’re talking about how it’s affecting people of color disproportionately. If they talk about the eviction moratorium, they have to mention that ending it will hurt more people of color. Stories about education always have to include a bit on inequity. 

I’m really getting to the point where I feel myself getting less sympathetic by the minute. I wonder if I’m the only person that feels that way?

31 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s just too far gone at this point. I turn on CBS news a lot of mornings and I’d say that at least 2 thirds of their clips are race related. If it’s not the latest police shooting, it’s Meghan Markle vs the royals. If they’re talking about Covid, they’re talking about how it’s affecting people of color disproportionately. If they talk about the eviction moratorium, they have to mention that ending it will hurt more people of color. Stories about education always have to include a bit on inequity. 

I’m really getting to the point where I feel myself getting less sympathetic by the minute. I wonder if I’m the only person that feels that way?

Nope, I’ve felt that way for years. My sympathies only go so deep, then one has to help themself. I wasn’t put here to worry about everyone else’s situation. No one worries about mine, and I’m the bad guy.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I have zero tolerance for the level of stupidity this country has reached.

The mindset of our youth is just baffling. I was skimming the comments on a story about the basketball player from Kentucky that died in a car wreck in Los Angeles after declaring for the NBA draft. The kid sped through a red light and got hit by a car that had the right of way. The general consensus among the commenters was “sure, his light was red, but who just turns out in front of a speeding car? I hope that man’s got good insurance!” That’s literally how stupid some of us are today.