Author: Never has someone had more power in the history of this republic to be more wrong than Anthony Fauci

LumRaiderFan

4 hours ago, Realville said:

Dr. Fauci is the highest paid liar in the federal government.

I heard Fauci originally say that ONLY those infected should wear a mask.  Then, Ted Cruz questioned him recently:  Ted asked, Mr Fauci you had both vaccine shots.  But you are now wearing 2 masks.  It appears that you are wearing these mask now just for show!  

I hate to bust the liberal, & Fauci’s bubble, but since VISD has removed the mask requirement, there’s been no change in Covid infections.  So, wearing mask, not wearing mask, no change.

Hmmmmm, follow the science, if it’s valid.  Don’t when it’s 🐂💩.

7 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Ohhhh, my friend.  There’s a lot more where that came from. From the President on down. They’re all liars. Both sides. Self-serving and corrupt politicians are a dime a dozen. 

Oh I agree but I am not talking about under the table money. Lol . I am talking about salary. 

This is the hidden content, please

Oh yes, Dr. Fauci.  The same guy who predicted a pandemic during the Trump Administration.  How did he know that?  Maybe a lucky guess?   Tarot cards?  

Most likely reason he knew - Came out of a fortune cookie while dining at a Chinese restaurant.   Lying little 💩.