Oh Yeah -- I'd Own The Galveston Bank Of America!!

Reagan

15 hours ago, Law Man said:

It’s no different than asking drivers to wear a seat belt. We know it saves lives but you still have those who refuse to obey these clown rules. 

The reason for the seatbelt laws is because insurance PACs lobbied for it to save them money. It has little to do with the concerns fir life, just profit. If life-saving was the criterion for restrictive laws, then smoking, abortion and fast food restaurants would be outlawed. I’m not saying seatbelts don’t save lives, but it’s a silly law. Should be a choice instead. 

On 3/25/2021 at 6:57 AM, Realville said:

It may have been a John Hopkins study I read a couple of months ago an not the CDC which is more accurate IMO. I am imperfect so forgive me.  I’ll try to find it. I’ve done a lot of reading on this issue this past year. Lol. But to get a more accurate number you would need the most important denominator. That is the people who had it but never tested positive for it. That would make the survival rate even higher than what’s been put out there. Even the deaths numbers that are out there are tainted so it’s almost impossible to get an exact number. I’ll take your analysis that you don’t know what your talking about when it comes to the seasonal flu almost being totally eradicated because of people taking more precautions, come man really!

Here’s one article of it.

This is the hidden content, please

Good news! i've finally had the time to look at the Johns Hopkins website (which is more accurate, in your opinion).   you claimed multiple times in this thread that the survival rate for covid was 99.97 (meaning you claimed the death rate is .03).  I asked for a source, you attributed it to Johns Hopkins, then gave me a breitbart article (which is still hilarious) and told me i could do my own research.  The breitbart article didn't even back up your claims.  All that said, here's the link the interactive Case/fatality rate map on Johns Hopkins Website.  You can literally click anywhere in the world, and in every state in the US, and see what their death ratio is.  In the US, from state to state, the death rate is generally anywhere from 1.2-2.7%.  I'm not going to take the time to add up and average out 50 states, but i think it's fair to say you'd see an average fatality rate somewhere around 1.8-1.9%.   Thats in the US, with our top notch healthcare system.  There are places in third world countries with survival rates below 85%.  That is a MASSIVE difference from what you've claimed as fact multiple times, and again, i'm getting these numbers from YOUR source.  So yeah, good times.  

46 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Good news! i've finally had the time to look at the Johns Hopkins website (which is more accurate, in your opinion).   you claimed multiple times in this thread that the survival rate for covid was 99.97 (meaning you claimed the death rate is .03).  I asked for a source, you attributed it to Johns Hopkins, then gave me a breitbart article (which is still hilarious) and told me i could do my own research.  The breitbart article didn't even back up your claims.  All that said, here's the link the interactive Case/fatality rate map on Johns Hopkins Website.  You can literally click anywhere in the world, and in every state in the US, and see what their death ratio is.  In the US, from state to state, the death rate is generally anywhere from 1.2-2.6%.  I'm not going to take the time to add up and average out 50 states, but i think it's fair to say you'd see an average fatality rate somewhere around 1.8%.   Thats in the US, with our top notch healthcare system.  There are places in third world countries with survival rates below 85%.  That is a MASSIVE difference from what you've claimed as fact multiple times, and again, i'm getting these numbers from YOUR source.  So yeah, good times.  

Your missing a key denominator. The people that had it an did fine but never went an got tested to show up as a positive case. No one will ever know that number so your figuring of the percentage is pretty skewed. Try again. 
This video is dedicated to Baby Bullet.

8 minutes ago, Realville said:

Your missing a key denominator. The people that had it an did fine but never went an got tested to show up as a positive case. No one will ever know that number so figuring of the percentage is pretty skewed. Try again. 

You definitively placed the survival rate at 99.97 (multiple times).  You quoted Johns Hopkins, and stated that Johns Hopkins is the most accurate source.  I proved you were making crap up, and did so using your accurate source Johns Hopkins.  Now I need to "try again."  You're hilarious.  It's time for you to quit trying.  

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

You definitively placed the survival rate at 99.97 (multiple times).  You quoted Johns Hopkins, and stated that Johns Hopkins is the most accurate source.  I proved you were making crap up, while using your accurate source Johns Hopkins.  Now I need to "try again."  You're hilarious.  It's time for you to quit trying.  

Answer my question. How can you come up with your percentage without having a key denominator of the people that had it did fine an never showed up as a positive case.

Watch the video above it’s dedicated to Baby Bullet.

It may throw your numbers off a little more.  Lol

9 minutes ago, Realville said:

Answer my question. How can you come up with your percentage without having a key denominator of the people that had it did fine an never showed up as a positive case.

These aren't my numbers, and I didn't come up with a percentage, Johns Hopkins did.  This was where YOU told me the most accurate covid numbers and survival rates could be found.  Here, I'll post the link for you again.  I'm literally disputing your fake numbers with the source that you provided originally as proof of your fake numbers.  Now you're saying I'm still wrong.  Time to change your name to Delusionville.  

9 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I didn't come up with a percentage, Johns Hopkins did.  This was where YOU told me the most accurate covid numbers and survival rates could be found.  Here, I'll post the link for you again.  

I don’t care if Santa Claus came up with the percentage why can’t you answer my question from above? 
Answer my question. How can you come up with a percentage without having a key denominator of the people that had it did fine an never showed up as a positive case.

1 minute ago, Realville said:

I don’t care if Santa Claus came up with the percentage why can’t you answer my question from above? 
Answer my question. How can you come up with a percentage without having a key denominator of the people that had it did fine an never showed up as a positive case.

I came up with it the same way you came up with 99.97.  Just kidding, you made that number up, while I used one of the most trusted medical sources in the world ( AND your preferred most accurate source).  All you're doing is deflecting.  You made up lies, posted them as fact, made up sources for those lies, and now that you've been completely and inarguably proven wrong (with clear evidence from the source you lied about using) you're trying to deflect attention away from the fact that you're a liar who makes up numbers to support his arguments.  And the hilarious part is that now that you've been completely debunked, you think you're in a position to demand explanations.   To answer your question (again),  I came up with this percentage using YOUR QUOTED SOURCE.  You might as well ask Johns Hopkins how they came up with those numbers.  They are their numbers, not mine.   That's certainly a much better explanation that yours about where you came up with 99.97.

15 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I came up with it the same way you came up with 99.97.  Just kidding, you made that number up, while I used one of the most trusted medical sources in the world ( AND your preferred most accurate source).  All you're doing is deflecting.  You made up lies, posted them as fact, made up sources for those lies, and now that you've been completely and inarguably proven wrong (with clear evidence from the source you lied about using) you're trying to deflect attention away from the fact that you're a liar who makes up numbers to support his arguments.  And the hilarious part is that now that you've been completely debunked, you think you're in a position to demand explanations.   To answer your question (again),  I came up with this percentage using YOUR QUOTED SOURCE.  You might as well ask Johns Hopkins how they came up with those numbers.  They are their numbers, not mine.   That's certainly a much better explanation that yours about where you came up with 99.97.

Your not going to answer my question? By the way what was John Hopkins percentage break down on age groups in the U. S.? You know like 0 to 18, 19 to say 30, 31 to 50, 51 to 65 and we can’ forget 70 plus? How’d you like the video from the doctor?  I am sure the deaths recorded are very accurate. Here’s a hint , the death rate for all ages are not the same. It goes without saying it tends to effect older people more. 

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Your missing a key denominator. The people that had it an did fine but never went an got tested to show up as a positive case. No one will ever know that number so your figuring of the percentage is pretty skewed. Try again. 
This video is dedicated to Baby Bullet.

This ⬆️

2 hours ago, Realville said:

Your not going to answer my question? By the way what was John Hopkins percentage break down on age groups in the U. S.? You know like 0 to 18, 19 to say 30, 31 to 50, 51 to 65 and we can’ forget 70 plus? How’d you like the video from the doctor?  I am sure the deaths recorded are very accurate. Here’s a hint , the death rate for all ages are not the same. It goes without saying it tends to effect older people more. 

Dude, you have no reading comprehension.  Like none.  I did answer your question.  I didn't come up with numbers, YOUR SOURCE, Johns Hopkins did.  you're hilarious.  A proven liar who demands answers and sources after lying about answers and sources.  Please, since I answered your question (again), can you tell me where you came up with 99.97?  Originally you said Johns Hopkins, then posted a Breitbart article that didn't actually verify anything.  You ready to own up to the fact that you just made it up?  Also, what does age breakdown matter?  I'm sure it does to you.  This actually all makes sense now.   Since you aren't in the most at risk age groups, this thing really isn't all that dangerous, and who cares what the true death rates are, right?  99.97 is probably the survival rate for your age range, aka the only age range that matters to you.  You’re just tired of being inconvenienced for the well-being of others.  Congrats on that.  

2 hours ago, Realville said:

It has been compared to the flu probably 1 million times. We know the death rate from the flu or supposedly.

So the same question, how many millions of people a year get the flu and never get reported? I can just about guarantee that I have had the flu at least twice and I never went to the doctor. 

Realville, despite you making up things, posting fake sources, etc. I do agree that death % will be artificially inflated to some degree.  If everyone who has had Covid with no symptoms that was never tested was counted, the number of cases would go up, and the death % would go down.  The thing is, many of these cases ARE counted, because people are with no symptoms are tested for various reasons, like contact tracing, travel, etc (I’ve been tested twice with no symptoms to be able to return to work after close contact exposures). That being said, let’s say 20% of all cases have gone undiagnosed (which I think is very high, and unlikely).  The current world death rate is 3%.  If it dropped to 2% (which is almost certainly a gross overestimate of decrease) due to undiagnosed cases, the numbers are still staggering, and astronomically higher than your .03 death rate you claim.  There are also certainly Covid deaths that aren’t attributed to Covid, namely in underdeveloped countries and deaths that occurred here before China ever admitted Covid existed, which would raise the death rate back up to some degree.  

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

It has been compared to the flu probably 1 million times. We know the death rate from the flu or supposedly.

So the same question, how many millions of people a year get the flu and never get reported? I can just about guarantee that I have had the flu at least twice and I never went to the doctor. 

I don’t know. We’ve never had testing on every corner in America like they’ve done for the China Flu to find that out but I am sure the numbers would be high if we did. I’ll ask you the same question. Did you watch the Doctors video about Covid deaths. Wonder how many more doctors in America have dealt with the same issue on recording Covid deaths. You can buy these fake numbers on Covid deaths but I am not. I’ll ask you the same question I’ve asked before but no one will answer. What are the total deaths in the U.S. each year for the past 10 years? 

23 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Realville, despite you making up things, posting fake sources, etc. I do agree that death % will be artificially inflated to some degree.  If everyone who has had Covid with no symptoms that was never tested was counted, the number of cases would go up, and the death % would go down.  The thing is, many of these cases ARE counted, because people are with no symptoms are tested for various reasons, like contact tracing, travel, etc.  That being said, let’s say 20% of all cases have gone undiagnosed (which I think is very high, and unlikely).  The current world death rate is 3%.  If it dropped to 2% (which is almost certainly a gross overestimate of decrease) due to undiagnosed cases, the numbers are still staggering, and astronomically higher than your .03 death rate you claim.  There are also certainly Covid deaths that aren’t attributed to Covid, namely in underdeveloped countries and deaths that occurred here before China ever admitted Covid existed, which would raise the death rate back up to some degree.  

It took you 2 hours to come up with that! 😂😂😂 When you start bringing in 3rd world countries to make your argument your really reaching. I have never said anything about 3rd world country numbers. I’ve never said the death rate for all ages is 99.97%. Keep reaching. 😂😂 Did you get that breakdown of Covid death percentages by age groups yet? What did you think of the Doctors Video on Covid deaths? Cat got your tongue or you still trying to think of something. 😂🤣🤣

34 minutes ago, Realville said:

It took you 2 hours to come up with that! 😂😂😂 When you start bringing in 3rd world countries to make your argument your really reaching. I have never said anything about 3rd world country numbers. I’ve never said the death rate for all ages is 99.97%. Keep reaching. 😂😂 Did you get that breakdown of Covid death percentages by age groups yet? What did you think of the Doctors Video on Covid deaths? Cat got your tongue or you still trying to think of something. 😂🤣🤣

It took you 12 hours to respond to me from last night.  Were you thinking of a response, or maybe busy doing something else?  And yes, you claimed that the total survival rate was 99.97.  Here I’ll quote you below.  Also, I’m not surprised that you don’t care about people from 3rd world countries.  I’m familiar with differing death rates by age.  It’s irrelevant to me how old someone is who dies.  They’re still dead, and I’m sure they’d prefer to be alive.  Cat got your tongue on me continually proving you make up numbers and sources?  I’m done for the night.  So don’t stay up wondering (or as you would say, wandering) why I’m taking so long to answer when you say the same thing over and over again and don’t address your false numbers.  Oh, and your video shows a doctor saying that if a patient probably died of Covid 19, you should put that as a cause.  Okay.  I can see how a few deaths might be misdiagnosed.  

On 3/21/2021 at 7:31 PM, Realville said:

The bank should have to pay a fee for calling the police an wasting taxpayers police resources on such a petty idiotic nonsense issue. It’s as silly as teachers calling the police on there students because they want keep there mask on.  Peacefully let her close her account an be done with it. Now banks who make money off of our money have become expert epidemiologist? The data doesn’t support the nonsense. I repeat ****99.97%**** survival rate per CDC. 

5 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

What does John  Hopkins say about the percentages for age groups? You have not answered me yet? It’s obvious I have be specific with you. Your going to argue over 1 or 2 percentage points for someone who 70 plus an accounts for a  majority of the fake numbers being reported. You have more faith in our corrupt system then I do. 

6 minutes ago, Realville said:

Does it say for all ages?

Hahahaha.  That’s some serious spin there.  Are you implying that the readers of all ages who read your generalized statement should’ve been able to gather that you were only talking about people from a certain age?  Anyone with an IQ over 70 knows you were trying to say that that was the death rate for everyone. 

12 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

It took you 12 hours to respond to me from last night.  Were you thinking of a response, or maybe busy doing something else?  And yes, you claimed that the total survival rate was 99.97.  Here I’ll quote you below.  Also, I’m not surprised that you don’t care about people from 3rd world countries.  I’m familiar with differing death rates by age.  It’s irrelevant to me how old someone is who dies.  They’re still dead, and I’m sure they’d prefer to be alive.  Cat got your tongue on me continually proving you make up numbers and sources?  I’m done for the night.  So don’t stay up wondering (or as you would say, wandering) why I’m taking so long to answer when you say the same thing over and over again and don’t address your false numbers.  

I work a living and my son had baseball practice sorry for the delay. Lol

1 minute ago, Realville said:

What does John  Hopkins say about the percentages for age groups? You have not answered me yet? It’s obvious I have be specific with you. Your going to argue over 1 or 2 percentage points for someone who 70 plus an accounts for a  majority of the fake numbers being reported. You have more faith in our corrupt system then I do. 

Realville -- you still waiting on an answer?

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

Hahahaha.  That’s some serious spin there.  Are you implying that the readers of all ages who read your generalized statement should’ve been able to gather that you were only talking about people from a certain age?  Anyone with an IQ over 70 knows you were trying to say that that was the death rate for everyone.  I’m not surprised that you’re now confused by own words.  

Anyone with IQ of a mosquito would know your being played.