Badsanta Bold Predictions

BADSANTA

14 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I predict 

Silsbee will will district and go back to the Regionals 

BMT United advances to state and wins 

East Chambers makes it to state 

Faith Family to lose to Argyle in the Regionals 

If Silsbee wins district, they would likely meet HJ or Huffman in 3rd round.

Getting to regional round would be bold for this group.

17 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I predict 

You realize for Silsbee to win they have to beat Lumberton and have Lumberton lose another. If they are the only ones to beat Lumberton they are co district champs

If Silsbee doesn’t have a relapse of Covid19 quarantine they will be the #1 seed in this district again this year. On a neutral floor IMO Huffman and HJ are better than the Tigers but both would be fun matchups . Both Huffman and HJ are matchup night mares for Lumberton. Both of those clubs have good guard play and that’s Lumberton's Achilles 

I think Silsbee was starting to really coming together before that quarantine. We beat Lumberton by double digits and handled everything WOS threw at us plus double digit wins over the rest of district. Now, can we get that continuity back, we had, to get ready for a strong playoff run. This young Silsbee team can do good things. I would love to play HJ or Huffman in the playoffs, that means we are right where we need to be and right where we thought we’d be. TigerNation!!!

How many more move ins has Lancaster gotten since the season started? Their roster last year was ridiculous. Can't even pretend that was all the same neighborhood with a straight face.

I hope United puts a hurting on them and brings home a title though.

Silsbee has the talent to compete with most teams in the region. Problem is they can also have some really off nights. It's mainly dumb turnovers right now that needs to be cleaned up. That could cost us a game against another experienced and good team.

I don't know about East Chambers. Who have they played and beaten that's good this year? I guess we'll see.

4 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

I predict 

I see Lumberton winning out except for Silsbee, that's a toss up and depends on which Silsbee team shows up.

14 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I read where  someone said  that Silsbee had a good 8th grade with size as well. 

21 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee lost 2 games due to the varsity being put on COVID-19 quarantine. 

Yeah I know, if Silsbee was undefeated right now Lumberton would still be in the district title hunt with one loss that’s what I’m trying to say. Lumberton was picked like 5th this year in the district projections 

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

I read where  someone said  that Silsbee had a good 8th grade with size as well. 

Silsbee got two" tall freshman coming up..! Look for both to be on Varsity next year. And then you will have Jacey Jones little brother at Point G. comein up and he is going to be a D1 player wacth..