Badsanta Bold Predictions

BADSANTA

5 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

I predict that HJ and Huffman will finish tied for the district crown.  Curious if they will play each other for the title. 

I think you’re probably right. I think they will finish as co champs and have a seeding game. I don’t think either team will want to flip but I may be wrong 

3 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I’m not so sure about that...

Where do you see an upset TxHoops? The Hawks have to travel to Liberty and Livingston and finish up with Hamshire at home. The Falcons have HF at home then travel to Shepherd and Splendora. Over the years both HJ and Huffman have been really hard to beat at home. Of course injuries, illnesses and quarantined players makes it hard to predict. 

1 hour ago, whsalum said:

Where do you see an upset TxHoops? The Hawks have to travel to Liberty and Livingston and finish up with Hamshire at home. The Falcons have HF at home then travel to Shepherd and Splendora. Over the years both HJ and Huffman have been really hard to beat at home. Of course injuries, illnesses and quarantined players makes it hard to predict. 

I think teams playing extremely short handed that weren’t that deep to begin with, that are back at full strength could shake things up.  We shall see. 

37 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I think teams playing extremely short handed that weren’t that deep to begin with, that are back at full strength could shake things up.  We shall see. 

I don’t think they are back at full strength. I know last week one was still nursing a knee and one was playing but high ankle sprains can be the toughest things to deal with on the court. I watched the young man with the ankle pretty close and it looked to be a long way from well. Huffman will go as Harvey can carry them. If he’s on they are a pretty solid team.