Early results are in...

CardinalBacker

3 minutes ago, Reagan said:

LOL!  What you get is -- Aman and Awoman!  SMH!  And BTW:  They are talking about environmental justice.  What in the hell is that?!

.... and these communists think a toilet paper shortage is high on the list. Wait till the grocery shelves are empty. What then? At least I can shoot some game but it won’t last long either. Talk to some people who lived through the Great Depression. Those were some tough old buzzards and we are gonna have to get that tough again. Just watch it happen. 

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

The dems republicans fbi doj and in a few hours pence are all against Orange man and pulled off election fraud That’s so clear and evidence driven that it can only be seen by maga hats. Its a clean sweep 21 skunk. Thanks To Orange man.

Oh yeah

Stacey abrams 

🤣🤣🤣All that anger and none directed at China 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

They don't, but even if they did, who could blame them?  Trump's been busy insulting, ridiculing, threatening and blaming them every step of the way.  I have no clue why Ted Cruz would stand up for Trump today after Trump was so horrible during the '16 election.  Unless Cruz is hoping that the drooling Trump knuckledraggers like yourself might somehow latch onto him (Cruz) in 2024.

🤣🤣🤣 All that anger and none directed at China 🤣🤣🤣

52 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You guys are sore losers. 

They all cheat both sides  some better than others 
and by saying that doesn’t make someone a sore loser.

i knew the Georgia senate were going to be won by dems. Liberalism will progress and grow. It’s been that way since the beginning. Study history.

Texas will be blue....been saying it for years that it was slowly going that way.

if you honestly think no cheating or fraud doesn’t happen on both sides then your delusional.

“cheating...shhhhh. Cheating is nothing....we kill babies over here”

and I ll say it again I don’t put anything past those that are ok with murdering babies.   
even if you don’t think it’s right you still approve it just so you can get your cut.......what’s that say about you.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

You guys are sore losers. 

Why on earth do you want the America we are about to become?  You and your kind are totally brain dead!!!!   I hope you enjoy what is coming, the politicians of the Dim party want nothing more than for capitalism to fail.  And, I’m afraid they’ll see that it happens.

ENJOY, as I’m sure you will!!

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Well over a million people at the Trump March in DC right now an no mention of looting, burnings or muggings. Lol   Hell they’ll probably pick up an trash left on the ground when they leave. Lol

This is the hidden content, please

Nope, nope.... I'm afraid it's gonna turn ugly this time. 

This is my favorite quote from Donald Trump, Jr.

“This isn’t their Republican Party anymore. This is Donald Trump’s Republican Party,” he proclaimed. “If you’re gonna be the zero and not the hero, we’re coming for you and we’re going to have a good time doing it!”

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nope, nope.... I'm afraid it's gonna turn ugly this time. 

This is my favorite quote from Donald Trump, Jr.

“This isn’t their Republican Party anymore. This is Donald Trump’s Republican Party,” he proclaimed. “If you’re gonna be the zero and not the hero, we’re coming for you and we’re going to have a good time doing it!”

Nobody likes a Thief.

2 hours ago, Realville said:

Well over a million people at the Trump March in DC right now an no mention of looting, burnings or muggings. Lol   Hell they’ll probably pick up an trash left on the ground when they leave. Lol

And now they've breached the Capitol itself... I haven't seen that before from BLM, Antifa, or anybody else.  I wonder if they'll burn it, too?

3 hours ago, Realville said:

One person has been shot by Law Enforcement.

6 minutes ago, Realville said:

In my opinion, Antifa is largely behind the violence

True!  Again, all they need is a reason or excuse.  This way there will be those that will say it's Trump's followers.  Oh, yeah, like here!  LOL!! 

But, one must ask oneself -- when has a Trump rally been nothing but peaceful?  Hummm????

14 minutes ago, Realville said:

In my opinion, Antifa is largely behind the violence. 

Boy, how did I know that was coming....

Are you proud of your fellow Trumpers?  They've stormed the Capitol just like the British last did in 1814.  What a proud day for Trump! 

Even still y'all can't admit any fault of your Messiah or your fellow Trumpers.