""Official Mid County Madness Thread" PNG/Ned Predictons

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I heard for a week at work was how fast Central was. We didn't have a chance because of their speed. Even most of the media picked Central because of their speed. Speed kills! You bet it does, and we out ran Central in several foot races to the end zone, can the Indians?

Hopefully we have Tenzeno back and hes the leader at picks, Wright really had a breakout game tonight.

Looks like lcm fell apart they said teammembers were yelling at each other on the sideline, esp driver yelling at his WRs, thats not good

Leadership????????????

For those of you who are on the fence for this game.... Remember what the significant edge is.. It is not the players because the athletes for both teams are very similar all around... But, Neumann vs. Burnett is a big mismatch in the coaching dept. I won't say which way, but you all can draw your own conclusions.

Guest 87CRU79

Here we are, Mid County Madness will be soo upon us, and we will more than likely have another epic battle between these two rivals.

It going to be the Unstoppable Force (Nederland) against the Immovable Object (PNG)!

Going to be a good one at the Dog House:

Nederland 24 - PNG 13

For those of you who are on the fence for this game.... Remember what the significant edge is.. It is not the players because the athletes for both teams are very similar all around... But, Neumann vs. Burnett is a big mismatch in the coaching dept. I won't say which way, but you all can draw your own conclusions.

I agree jake , Nederland has a big advantage in the coaching. PNG's Defense has been awesome , but I'm not sure how it will handle a GOOD spread offense. And Nederland looks like they have been running it for years.It will be a tough test for the Indian defense.

I don't see Ned scoring 30 on PNG defense like a alot of you are predicting. PNG offense starting to click and the young NED QB will be on his back alot in this game (Ask Driver of LCM) This game means so much more than MCM. We're not far behind Lumberton in the no respect category for the last several years. If there was a statement game, then this would be the one for PNG. When PNG wins this one, it will show that they belong in the playoff talks again. Look for PNG to put it on the bullpups 28-17

Bellow was on his back plenty last night. Problem was that he had already gotten the ball away and just had to run to the end zone to congratulate 3 different WR's on great catches. Central hit him several times and he was still unfazed. I think the true test will be on your 2ndary who has yet to face a full out passing attack this season. Speaking of being on his back... I wonder if Tatum still has nightmares about DJ from last season?

True about the secondary for us, but last night they showed up against an experienced QB and did well.  We are suspect to the big plays, but I think this one will be a little different. I haven't heard too much of DJ this year on ya'lls defense, I think other guys on your D is stepping up and he's being lost in the shuffle.  Anyway's I still think your young QB will be on his back alot in the game Friday. The quicker you face the facts the quicker you'll accept the defeat this week. Scalp'em ;D

BTW, Harrison was a sophmore as well last year

I think right now Nederland is definitely the favorite. If it stays close PNG has a chance.I feel our defense is as good as anybody's in the district , but we have not faced a team that runs the spread as good as Nederland. I'm not sure how we will match up with that,honestly.

True about the secondary for us, but last night they showed up against an experienced QB and did well.  We are suspect to the big plays, but I think this one will be a little different. I haven't heard too much of DJ this year on ya'lls defense, I think other guys on your D is stepping up and he's being lost in the shuffle.  Anyway's I still think your young QB will be on his back alot in the game Friday. The quicker you face the facts the quicker you'll accept the defeat this week. Scalp'em ;D

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. Mainly because I am not sure what facts I am supposed to be facing.  ???

Dj's the star and teams know that, ever heard of scheming against the best player, that allows others to step up.

He's going to be a longhorn and we're 5-0 looking to take care of PN-G so what's the worry? None i suspect!

I think you're right... scary to think that many of they key cogs in the wheel are sophs/juniors... we are in for a treat the rest of this year and several years to come.  Have you caught up with the 9th/8th grade teams... more big time talent coming down the pipe.  Let's just enjoy this while it lasts.

C.O. Wilson 8th grade team has been beating every one. They won me a bet when the beat P.N. Middle school. A guy at work keep telling me how they were going to beat the Bullpups, I just laughed. C.O. Wilson rules! Great job Coach Lynch does with those boys every year.

I don't see Ned scoring 30 on PNG defense like a alot of you are predicting. PNG offense starting to click and the young NED QB will be on his back alot in this game (Ask Driver of LCM) This game means so much more than MCM. We're not far behind Lumberton in the no respect category for the last several years. If there was a statement game, then this would be the one for PNG. When PNG wins this one, it will show that they belong in the playoff talks again. Look for PNG to put it on the bullpups 28-17

???

LOL

Keep talking NDN'S

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder