""Official Mid County Madness Thread" PNG/Ned Predictons

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No coach prepares a team like LN.  No matter what psychological edge you think you have in terms of how important the game and what it means.... you could list a million reasons.  You can count on one thing, Neumann will have his boys use it to have them razor sharp, this is one you can't win.  No mind games are going to work, it's our best against your best... period... that will decide the game, there are no psychological edges in terms of respect.  You wanna talk respect, this year's Nederland team has a HUGE freakin chip on their shoulder and they will until business is done.  NOONE outside their lockerroom thought they'd be 3-2, much less 5-0 at this point in the season.  Huge Chip.  I know the Indians will be coming to knock it off.  PNG's been reading all the press about their demise over the last couple of years, so they have their mental edge... they will balance and then like I said... your best against our best... next week under the Friday Night Lights... it don't get any better than this.

..............You wanna talk respect, this year's Nederland team has a HUGE freakin chip on their shoulder and they will until business is done.  NOONE outside their lockerroom thought they'd be 3-2, much less 5-0 at this point in the season.........

So many times late last year and this year before the season started, we heard that we won't have Mosley to rely on so Nederland is going down.

Big, Big, rivalry game.  Indians by a FG.  Even though how good Nederland is, someting deep down is telling me that PN-G eakes it out.

I wouldn't pick PNG winning by a FG if I were you. If history serves me correctly, that has bit the NDNs in the buttocks before. Cough, price, Cough, wideright, Ahem. 

DOGS ROLL TO 6-0!!!

I wouldn't pick PNG winning by a FG if I were you. If history serves me correctly, that has bit the NDNs in the buttocks before. Cough, price, Cough, wideright, Ahem. 

DOGS ROLL TO 6-0!!!

I felt so bad for the kid that night. Joey(?) Price was a heck of a football player and he was a key for the NDN's. I hear that missing that kick still haunts him. I mean that with the utmost respect. He was a player that I will never forget. He was a good one.

Keep talking bullpups,we hit driver 4 time before he got rid of the ball because everything was covered downfield and we picked him for 4 more, plus 3 fumbles dont hurt, like i said in another post an awesome PNG "D" against a great NED "O" epic battle but NDNs walk away with it this year

You know what's going to be nice to see?

A group of PNG seniors that will never EVER know what it's like to be victorious in Mid County Madness.... ;D ;D ;D!

On the real though, Nederland's offense is going to be WAY too much for the 'stingy' defense of PNG. Like my boy Ring said, it's gonna be the Unstoppable Force against the Immovable Object.

So PNG fans, be ready for the show, because you're about to see the "Greatest Show on Turf"!

Hey MikeEast, PNG should come out with the win this year...don't you agree?  I mean Nederland is an easy place to play right?  Yea, well at least that's what I remember from my playin' days!  LMAO!  Hey it really doesn't matter what we think because the kids will settle it on the field, win, lose or draw.  The great part is that we get to sit back and enjoy the show.  The highs, the lows, the fumbles, interceptions, the TDs and FGs...oh and I almost forgot the cheesy holding calls by the refs.  I can't wait til Friday!  This is what the Dogs and the Indians live for during football season.  I can already feel the electricity in the air!  

Here is to a great game with no injuries!

I-N-D-I-A-N-S  Scalp'em Indians Scalp'em!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think that Nederland passing attack will be as good as we saw against Central.  In Nederland's eyes, this is the biggest game all year.  The whole Mid County will be watching, and some kids will have bad games due to nervousness.  And this respect because Nederland has played a state power, and came into a hostile Zaharius stadium and won  both.  Well, if not a FG, a TD.  21-28 or 21-24.

Keep talking bullpups,we hit driver 4 time before he got rid of the ball because everything was covered downfield and we picked him for 4 more, plus 3 fumbles dont hurt, like i said in another post an awesome PNG "D" against a great NED "O" epic battle but NDNs walk away with it this year

In light of what the bullpups (Nederland Wilson Jr. High) actually did to PN last week, you may want to stay away from the "bullpup" reference.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder