""Official Mid County Madness Thread" PNG/Ned Predictons

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sangster05

Scalpem06 you are a very sick person, that's not even funny! I guess you think you it's O.K. what Vick did? I could say something crude but I'm not going down to your level.

Come on James, the comment scalpem made was harmless and quite funny.

Quote from: Scalpem06 on October 09, 2007, 04:59:13 PM

i hear Vick has been in Port Neches all week showing the Indains a thing or two about dogs 

Scalpem06 you are a very sick person, that's not even funny! I guess you think you it's O.K. what Vick did? I could say something crude but I'm not going down to your level.

::) ::) ::) ::) just a lil smack talk fella.. lets not cry our eyes out over it... they say alot worse on TV

The Nederland Team this year is young and exciting to watch. I said at the beginning of the year look out for our defense.......Again PNG highlights are, run, run, fade, punt is all PNG fans will see from the JUMBOTRON!!!!!The more I think about it make it 38 to 13...LOL

Good luck to both teams and let the boys walk away injury free!!!

We are not worried about Tezeno or anyone else the Indians put in the secondary.

Nederland has to many good recievers.

Nederland will have 4 or 5 plays over 40 yds.

PNG will make 1 or 2 critical mistakes on either offense or special teams that will result in quick scores or a short field for a quick score.

Nederland -----31

PNG ----------14

Great streak. It is interesting that PN-G has to go back more than a generation to have something noteworthy to talk about. The fact that they have been owned in the 2000's seems to have escaped them.  owned.gif

Heres a interesting fact. If only one team went to the playoffs, like in the  good old days, the dogs would been sittng at home Neumans entire career. PNG won disrict 4 times since Burnett and went to the state championship in 1999. how many district championships does Ned have? Oh wait big Ned went to state 50 years ago. Remember the leather helmets.

Heres a interesting fact. If only one team went to the playoffs, like in the  good old days, the dogs would been sittng at home Neumans entire career. PNG won disrict 4 times since Burnett and went to the state championship in 1999. how many district championships does Ned have? Oh wait big Ned went to state 50 years ago. Remember the leather helmets.

The "what if" people. Nederland would have gone once as the district champion even though it was a tie for first place. Nederland would have gone on point spread.

I wonder if PN-G would like to have Nederland's current 11 playoff streak or if they would reject it by saying that it didn't come by way of district championships. Heck, I bet that if PN-G gets third place this year, Matt Burnett will turn it down and forfeit since they didn't make it in first place.  :D

If it is so easy making the playoffs under the current format, I wonder why so many teams in the district find it hard to make the post season consistently, if at all.  ;D

The "what if" people. Nederland would have gone once as the district champion even though it was a tie for first place. Nederland would have gone on point spread.

I wonder if PN-G would like to have Nederland's current 11 playoff streak or if they would reject it by saying that it didn't come by way of district championships. Heck, I bet that if PN-G gets third place this year, Matt Burnett will turn it down and forfeit since they didn't make it in first place.  :D

If it is so easy making the playoffs under the current format, I wonder why so many teams in the district find it hard to make the post season consistently, if at all.  ;D

Nederland went for 11 years in a row under the same format the other teams didn't. Great accomplishment.

As for you going as co district champs,YOU ARE WRONG.In 1999 Nederland was co champs with PNG.PNG beat Nederland 31 - 8.PNG lost to WOS by only 7.In a three way tie they use the point spread, in a two way they use head to head competition.Either way you lose.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder