Beaumont Central at Lumberton Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to down NED at all but there were 4 turnovers in the first half of a wet football game.  Central lost the T/O battle not the speed are power battle! 

Buddy, the Lord let the rain fall on both teams and the weeker one made more mistakes. That's football, got to hang on to the ball and you didn't.

Now that i have picked central, lumberton will surely win

it's going to take more than you picking central for lumberton to win.  they're going to have to play a fantastic football game, and that still may not be enough.

central 35

lumberton 23

lumberton is much improved, but i think central takes this... after a loss to nederland, they're in a must-win situation...

But how would they be in a must win situation?? they have only lost 1 district game...indeed they must win though....i think that lumberton can pull it off...it will be tough though...I think that lumberton will have chip in a field goal to win....

ok, maybe not a must-win, but who wants to be a situation where they have to beat both png and dayton to make the playoffs...

Guest maverick24

I  think you may have to beat Dayton and PNG anyway. If you lose to Ned I think you have to beat 2 of the 3 Lumberton Dayton or PNG if you are Central. I also think Lumberton needed to beat 2 of the 3 if you lose to Ned. Lumberton will have to beat either Ned, PNG or Central since they have beat Dayton. I am assuming that all these teams beat the ones that they are supposed to beat. The one that looses to the team that they are picked to beat may be out!!! Good Luck to both teams I hope Central didn't lose anyone to grades!! I heard Lumberton didn't.

I stll say Lumberton by a touchdown and they will get the respect they deserve! Thats my opinion

If Lumberton starts of at 3-0 with two of the wins coming from Dayton and Central then I think it will remove any doubt of how good Lumberton is.

It is one thing to upset a team by one point. It is anther to repeat the performance. Vidor beat Nederland last year as has been brought up many times. It sure didn't change anything in the way of the district playoffs. Nederland went back to the playoffs and Vidor fell to a bottom tier team again.

Beating Dayton is great but the playoff race didn't stop with one 1 point victory. Following that win up with beating Central will show everyone that Lumberton is a serious playoff contender.

Guest ST4life

I 100% agree that I am a Central Halftime show hater. haha at least our band got a laugh out of you....

i would rather watch and listen to Central's 7th grade band than Lumberton's high school band :o

Guest TravelingBandsman

Show bands can be tasteful and entertaining at the same time. They don't have to have vulgarious shows to be good. I mean, look at bands from the movie Drumline. Last year when we were playing Beaumont Central, I kinda liked the band's show. They were very entertaining but didn't have any of that, "Not for Children" additives in it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami