Beaumont Central at Lumberton Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

The Jags gave up 24 points on four turovers.... Of course its going to look bad....  Don't expect this team to have that many turn overs every game (no dis-respect meant to NED, you guys beat us)....  You guys are so spiteful!!! Enjoy your success, you don't have to defend these kids...  They are showing the district that they can defend themselves on the field where it counts!!!!  Get over yourselfs... do you want the world to just praise you guys for having an unblemished record for the season...  It wont happen...

Lets put things in perspective here.  The combined records of the teams Lumberton has played this year is 4-21.  None of those teams have winning records, and 2 have not won a game, 2 have one only 1 game.  Two of them are 3A teams without a win.  You fans want us to respect this team and call them a district power because of this record?  Please!!!!! If Central, NED, and PNG played this schedule they would all be undefeated too.  Dayton would be 4-1 with the lose to you guys! Both Vidor and Ozen would have winning records!  Records don't mean nothing until you start to beat teams that contend.

So stop with all the gander and let these kids prove that they are a tough team....  Good luck to the Lumberton kids!!!!

You miss the point we dont care about the Haters or if they give us respect! We also dont care about the records of the teams we have beat It seams that only people like you care about those teams. We are starting to think it is funny that every week you have to come up with another reason we are not very good. We have 2 district wins which is 1 more than all but 2 other teams in 22 4a. Ned beat Vidor 28-7 at home Lumberton beat them 33- 14 at home Sounds like they compare pretty close to the team that everyone has crowned District Champs since we beat Dayton a week ago!!!!! Thanks for alll your love SHORT!!!

Nothin but love....  I am proud of the L-town program they have done good and they were the first district team to take its revenge on Dayton!!!! 

Some of the fans have alrerady crowned them best in the district...  The respect won't be there until it happens (you win)...  Every week L-town wins more folks will believe.  You guys don't have to beckon for respect or get mad if you don't get it....  It will be earned and well earned if you do it....  To tell you the truth I have been watchinhg the program for the last few years and I believed that all you guys were missing was the one or two guys that could be game breakers and a decent defense.  Looks like you have that so far...  You have given central good contest for the last two years.  but If I was in your fans shoes I would be more humble until the job is done!

For example...  for years I had to endure losses to Westbrook....  Every year I never talked noise because they had our card...  I never predicted us to win even in the Brooks worst years....  When we finally got a win I was gracious... I didn't call all my Brook friends and gloat!!!  I was happy though, but I knew there is always next year and next fight!!!  Same for L-town who has never been a district force...  If they are this year great!!!! But remember next year comes and the next fight comes!!!

You miss the point we dont care about the Haters or if they give us respect! We also dont care about the records of the teams we have beat It seams that only people like you care about those teams. We are starting to think it is funny that every week you have to come up with another reason we are not very good. We have 2 district wins which is 1 more than all but 2 other teams in 22 4a. Ned beat Vidor 28-7 at home Lumberton beat them 33- 14 at home Sounds like they compare pretty close to the team that everyone has crowned District Champs since we beat Dayton a week ago!!!!! Thanks for alll your love SHORT!!!

The point is until you actually be a consistant winner. Be a consistant playoff team, you're going to get this treatment. I personally feel that your Raiders are good, as I stated. But respect is earned. If you make the playoffs this year, next year you'll be taken more seriously. Its like Tony Romo, he's winning but the question's still asked,"Is he the real deal or a fluke?" Until he wins a playoff game, this is what will be asked. Don't take this too personal it's just how it is. Good Luck on the rest of your season

central ..........

Thank you for your opinion... now step off the podium and leave the building before it gets ugly!!!!  >:( :-\

Hall will do mare as the OC learns how to use him and the OL blocks for him!!!   

Oh and one last thing...   We don't personally reem high school  >:(KIDS  >:( on this site... This is a class site.... So bye bye! :o

Guest band of brothers

Thank you for your opinion... now step off the podium and leave the building before it gets ugly!!!!  >:( :-\

Hall will do mare as the OC learns how to use him and the OL blocks for him!!! 

Oh and one last thing...  We don't personally reem high school  >:(KIDS  >:( on this site... This is a class site.... So bye bye! :o

yep, you need to go!, we want predictions not slander, if you can't follow the guidelines stay off!

Well  thought about starting a new thread but there arealready numerous Lumberton threads anyway here it goes.

What are Centrals strengths and weakness vs the Raiders strengths and weakness. Lets hear it guys.

one obvious answer to this is that central has experience, and a history of making the playoffs... on the flipside, lumberton's got serious momentum and a lot of confidence right now.

Guest band of brothers

I personally haven't seen central play, so I'm not going to go on hearsay, I'll just say lumberton needs to eliminate the penalties, the games are not getting any easier.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder