Beaumont Central at Lumberton Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

We need to play mistake free football to be successful. We can't give the opposition good scoring opportunities, the way we did last night. Nederland was good enough to take advantage. And you know, I don't think Lumberton will be any different. We need to help ourselves, not hurt ourselves. The coaches need to drill this in to our players head all this week. We need to minimize on the mistakes. Way to play Dogs, way to play!!!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG HOUSE

This should be a great game.....Central is fast(no doubt) Lumberton has heart and never quits...Will say this Lumberton can play with any team in the district.....just have to go prove it to the other teams...........

L-TOWN its time to go get Centrals Respect............. ;D

Guest maverick24

yes it is bcjag. This will be Lumberton's biggest test to date. I believe the loser of this game is out. The Raiders will see the best Central has to offer.

Wow Central a bigger test than Dayton, who untill we beat them were the Fav. to win District. If you saw the Score of Dayton's game last night they are for real as well. Looks like they played ok with AJ at QB. Lets be real if Ned. doesn't get relaxed this could have been a huge blowout. If You are giving up 40 or so points in a game you really don't want to play this offense at home. Look we have heard the speed will kill before, the size will kill before. We have not heard in a week now how the weak Predistrict games wont have us prepared for district. Everyone else thinks this is the end of the season, win or lose Lumberton just has to get to 5 wins in District ( I Think) to be a playoff team we have 2 now. Only 3 teams can say that. Central Good Luck to your players and come ready for a war!!!

Everyone make the note how even COOP says Central is fast VERY fast!!!!

Guest vidorpride

I actually look forward to the halftime show at Central. It is the most entertaining band around. My fiance was very upset that they did not perform instead. Instead, we had to watch the most prolonged, drug out Homecoming Court in the history of high school football! I wanted to see the band break it down!

I Know exactly what you mean about their homecoming.  They must have announced 200 people a few years back when Vidor played them for their homecoming.

Guest maverick24

you guys are doing good but you are still trying to get to where the jags ,indians, dogs and broncos have already been.

I thought people only cared about where you are going not where you have been!!!

Just be quiet and show respect for the homecoming. I have been to other teams homecomings and I never whine.  I just pay attention and show respect clap, stand up or whatever.  And they are not always the most attention-catching events.  So you dont like the halftime show, or the homecoming.  So I guess you have no choice but to like the Jaguar tunnel.   Geesh!

Lumberton, keep up the good work. Your fans and they should be are very proud and excited about what you guys are doing. A lot of people thought i was crazy when i picked you guys to beat Dayton. But if you think the rest of your schedule is easy you better think twice.

Wow Central a bigger test than Dayton, who untill we beat them were the Fav. to win District. If you saw the Score of Dayton's game last night they are for real as well. Looks like they played ok with AJ at QB. Lets be real if Ned. doesn't get relaxed this could have been a huge blowout. If You are giving up 40 or so points in a game you really don't want to play this offense at home. Look we have heard the speed will kill before, the size will kill before. We have not heard in a week now how the weak Predistrict games wont have us prepared for district. Everyone else thinks this is the end of the season, win or lose Lumberton just has to get to 5 wins in District ( I Think) to be a playoff team we have 2 now. Only 3 teams can say that. Central Good Luck to your players and come ready for a war!!!

Everyone make the note how even COOP says Central is fast VERY fast!!!!

The Jags gave up 24 points on four turovers.... Of course its going to look bad....  Don't expect this team to have that many turn overs every game (no dis-respect meant to NED, you guys beat us)....  You guys are so spiteful!!! Enjoy your success, you don't have to defend these kids...  They are showing the district that they can defend themselves on the field where it counts!!!!  Get over yourselfs... do you want the world to just praise you guys for having an unblemished record for the season...  It wont happen...

Lets put things in perspective here.  The combined records of the teams Lumberton has played this year is 4-21.  None of those teams have winning records, and 2 have not won a game, 2 have one only 1 game.  Two of them are 3A teams without a win.  You fans want us to respect this team and call them a district power because of this record?  Please!!!!! If Central, NED, and PNG played this schedule they would all be undefeated too.  Dayton would be 4-1 with the lose to you guys! Both Vidor and Ozen would have winning records!  Records don't mean nothing until you start to beat teams that contend.

So stop with all the gander and let these kids prove that they are a tough team....  Good luck to the Lumberton kids!!!!

BMTSoulj how good did your jags really play Did you think Ned. was that good or did yall just play Flat??

Ned is a great team but we did play bad...  We had two fumbles where the kid didnt even get hit....  and the bad punt!!!!

Jags are good and their record reflects this with the teams Central has played being 13-10.  14-10 when Brook wins tonight.  Two were 5A schools with winning records and both are their districts favorites.  Ned is undefeated.  The Jags will be alright especially if they can get the offensive woes behind them!

BMTSoulj how good did your jags really play Did you think Ned. was that good or did yall just play Flat??

Realy a mixture of both.  Against a scrub team, we could have snuck away with a 7 point win.  Nederland are far from scrubs.  They were hitting and everything.  Several Oooooh and aaaaaws on those hits.  But that second half, we would have given any team fits.   I would say Nederland will run through the lower tier teams like a hot knife through butter.  For you top tier teams, you better bring your a-game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline